HybridMoon Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Recurrant dream of money.

A long time ago I posted about having continuously unpleasant dreams. They stopped for a couple of months, but after I got my job and met some new people I started dreaming that I kept receiving fake money. I didn't know it was counterfeit until I needed to use it, but somehow I was in trouble at work because my money was fake.

Someone please for the life of me explain what the heck this could possibly mean. Plox. :)

pikka Guest

Default fake money

Read up on how to tell the difference, study the subject; keep an eye out for it.

JR1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HybridMoon View Post
    A long time ago I posted about having continuously unpleasant dreams. They stopped for a couple of months, but after I got my job and met some new people I started dreaming that I kept receiving fake money. I didn't know it was counterfeit until I needed to use it, but somehow I was in trouble at work because my money was fake.

Someone please for the life of me explain what the heck this could possibly mean. Plox. :)
    Well, are you paid in cash? If so be watchful. Perhaps it could be false hope being built up in you in refernce to your job or some other aspect in your life. Where are you getting this fake money from in your dream. If it is from those at your job then it very well could be false hope. People make promises and do not follow through with it. I look at money as spiritual curreny or FAITH. Perhaps the source in which you are getting this fake money from are not in your corner. Perhaps you got to step it up in some areas or more confidence.

Bless You,

Hi,
    The interpretation of the money bills is about their numbers.
    Do you remember any number on them?
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

HybridMoon Guest

Hey, thanks for the replies.

It is never quite the same dream, but I am always at Walmart (where I work), and I am either given fake hundreds for my paycheck and do not know this until I need to use or deposit the money, or I am performing as a backup cashier and I receive fake hundreds/twenties from customers and my manager is extremely upset that I didn't realize this until afterwards.

There are some dreams where I am at work and I am just very concerned about whether the money I am handling is counterfeit, but sometimes it doesn't become an issue. However when I dream of fake money I am always at work and I am always the one who suffers a loss as a result of handling the fake money.

Hm...False hopes? Well in all honesty I'm not very hopeful about anything at the moment. I did recently start dating a guy from work (which also happens to be my first relationship) and I guess you could say I'm hopeful that the risk is worth it and that I can really trust him, because our relationship is considered a conflict of interest so we're trying to keep it a secret. However, the dreams were occurring far before he and I even thought of dating. That's all I can think of.
    Last edited by HybridMoon; 12-11-2009 at 04:54 AM.