saiyanbob666 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unhappy Dream of Forgetting..

Ok so i keep on this dream..the storyline is always different but the premise is always the same. Last night I had a dream that i was living in a place I didn't know..I could tell it was in the near future maybe 5-10 years in the future. and i was with somebody i didn't know..i didn't know this person but I was in a relationship with her. I was if I had forgotten a large chunk of my life and I couldn't remember it..then some friends came over in their car..I didn't know any of them..they said they were going on a trip and asked if I wanted to go.I said goodbye to whomever it was that i was with and got in...I found out that we were going to a concert in some other state..i felt sad because I was leaving the only comfort I had behind..I didn't know her name but I had to contact her..so I left my friends and frantically tried to find a pay phone..and I found one..and by the phone was tonnes of change i tried counting it..but i couldn't..i tried reaching for the phone but it was soo far away..and then some guy came to me and said "hey you can use my phone" then i was like "no wait i have a phone in my pocket" as soon as i reached for it, it rang. I answered the phone and the girl was on there..she was acting all loving..then i remembered something..my wife (in real life) i didn't know where she was..i didn't know what the date was..i didn't know where i was..i tried asking these questions to the girl and she seemed offended and she hung up..but i couldn't remember the past 5 years..it was gone and i felt heartbroken..I then was instantly transported to a familiar place..and there i found my wife there at a ball game with my unborn son who looked around 10..she came to me and i had the feeling that she knew a lot from the past 5 years that i seemed to have amnesia about..she told me that my 4 your old died in a fire that his mom caused...i felt so empty cause i don't remember any of it..then i woke up i keep having these dreams..like i have forgotten a large chunk of time and that i lost somebody in the process..or they have moved on but i never know why and i never know how long it has been..its always my wife..i dont know what this means..please help :( :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by saiyanbob666 View Post
    Ok so i keep on this dream..the storyline is always different but the premise is always the same. Last night I had a dream that i was living in a place I didn't know..I could tell it was in the near future maybe 5-10 years in the future. and i was with somebody i didn't know..i didn't know this person but I was in a relationship with her. I was if I had forgotten a large chunk of my life and I couldn't remember it..then some friends came over in their car..I didn't know any of them..they said they were going on a trip and asked if I wanted to go.I said goodbye to whomever it was that i was with and got in...I found out that we were going to a concert in some other state..i felt sad because I was leaving the only comfort I had behind..I didn't know her name but I had to contact her..so I left my friends and frantically tried to find a pay phone..and I found one..and by the phone was tonnes of change i tried counting it..but i couldn't..i tried reaching for the phone but it was soo far away..and then some guy came to me and said "hey you can use my phone" then i was like "no wait i have a phone in my pocket" as soon as i reached for it, it rang. I answered the phone and the girl was on there..she was acting all loving..then i remembered something..my wife (in real life) i didn't know where she was..i didn't know what the date was..i didn't know where i was..i tried asking these questions to the girl and she seemed offended and she hung up..but i couldn't remember the past 5 years..it was gone and i felt heartbroken..I then was instantly transported to a familiar place..and there i found my wife there at a ball game with my unborn son who looked around 10..she came to me and i had the feeling that she knew a lot from the past 5 years that i seemed to have amnesia about..she told me that my 4 your old died in a fire that his mom caused...i felt so empty cause i don't remember any of it..then i woke up i keep having these dreams..like i have forgotten a large chunk of time and that i lost somebody in the process..or they have moved on but i never know why and i never know how long it has been..its always my wife..i dont know what this means..please help :( :confused:
    Hi,
    Relax! It is just your style of dreaming. Your subconscious uses your fear of Altzheimers desease to wake you. Perhaps you have some family or acquaintance who suffers from?
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

saiyanbob666 Guest

my grandpa died from it..and sometime I can feel myself slipping away from reality..I'm Afraid I will get an early onset of it

Quote Originally Posted by saiyanbob666 View Post
    my grandpa died from it..and sometime I can feel myself slipping away from reality..I'm Afraid I will get an early onset of it
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply.
    Altzheimers is not hereditary, so you can stop worrying about it. Keep mentally active, learn to play a musical instrument or engage in some musical activity. It is the best antidote!
    Whenever you think about it, change your stream of thout something pleasant or something trivial.
    Cheer up! Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

saiyanbob666 Guest

yea i play the guitar and stay pretty active with hobbies and stuff..but i have always had a bad memory and within the last few years i feel it getting worse..and sometimes i just drift off and don't know where i am.