AshelyLegere Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Death, interaction..soo strange

I wrote this as if I was explaining to the person I was dreaming about. Any insight would be appriciated as I feel unsettled by this whole ordeal. I have never had a dream like this before, and here is some background on this person. We lived next door for 25 years. He was 10 years older than I am (I'm 26) and he died of cancer last year. That's it. Our history was sorted, we didn't have a romantic involvement. He was like a brother to me...please...help me.

You were there, dead, I knew you were dead but you were tangible. It took me by such surprise I couldnít squeeze out tears of joy nor sorrow. It looked like you, and it was. It really was you. I asked if I was the only one who could see you, you said ďnoĒ but you were in factÖdead. I told you how much I loved you and was cautious in talking to you in public so that no one would think I was talking to myself. It was so vivid that I remember sitting in a chair at a table in a bar or restaurant and putting my elbow on the table and covering my head while I spoke. I hugged you for such a long time. Such a real and caring embrace, and you kissed me on the mouth. I remember meeting someone else who could see you, two people, a man and also a woman with long curly fire red ginger hair whom I recognized in my dream, but later could not recall from where. From there, even though there is no recollection of the actual incident, it was implied that we made love. I told you that the summer you lived at dads we should have been together. (This isnít accurate from my actual life...I was dating someone else, and Tim was like a brother) You didnít look sick anymore, you looked like you, clean shaved, taller than I remember. And when I woke up at 3 I could still feel your embrace. I could still feel your presence. I went back to sleep and at this time I went right back into the same dream, and you and I were back In the bar with the people who could see you, and there was conversation between all of us, and I remember asking you why you were dead and could still talk see and interact with people, and knowing that the only time I had encountered this was on TV I asked if you were a Grim Reaper, and if that was the case, then was I? I felt dead. I remember you saying that we are together because we can be, because we were both dead. But I also remember wanting to be dead because you were and I wanted this moment to last forever. Then we were in a car and I was in the passenger side and you were in the back, I donít know who was driving. But I recall telling you how much your death affected me and how I am a different person because of it. It changed who I was, how I miss you all the time and I felt as though you blew me off. Then the alarm went off, or I stopped recalling the dream after that.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    Dream language is in an indirect saying way of symbols and should be interpreted.
    To embrace a deceased person alive means an illness of you will cure or a sorrow will end.

In the second dream, you were dead means a problem of you will be solved.
    Life is interpreted as a constraint to achieve a bigger world and death is interpreted as removing this constraint.

Good luck.

Dreams are not necessarily by God but more they are our future destiny that is prepared by our deeds in the past.It is a proof for the soul that part of that flies over when sleeping and understands the following train stations that we will arrive later.For bad predicting dreams one should donate for charities with her own hand and for the happy news one should thank God.Not too proud for the things she /he will receive and not too disappointed by the bad events.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.