Thread: Tornado

CheekieMonkey Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Tornado

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, and I'm looking for some insights.
    I had a really intense dream last night that I know was significant...possibly prophetic... but I'm not entirely sure what it means.

I was in a hotel room, on a higer level, that gave me an unobstructed view of downtown. It was stormy, and there were big dark billowy clouds covering the sky. Then all of a sudden everything was silent, i walked over to the window to see what was going on. As I stared out at the clouds, it was as if they sucked up, like you would see in a backdraft. The went completely flat on the sky and in the center,sucked upwards. Then there was a huge boom, and an explosion came down into the middle of this downtown core! it could be compared to the bright cylindrical light coming down from a spaceship...but it was a firey tornado...MASSIVE! The fire eventually went out and the tornado split into several, but the one in the middle, was huge.
    It blew out windows and I saw people falling out of the hotel. Then, I was one of them...sliding down this now pyramid shaped hotel trying to grab at whatever ledge I could to slow or stop the fall.
    I woke up before i reached the bottom, but I remeber wondering what kind of damage it had done to the city. I was far enough away that I was not in danger of being sucked in, and I was not injured from the fall!

I have had alot of negative events occur in the past year, and lots of stress and chaos, but theres something more to that tornado...the way it came out of nowhere, surrounded with fire and was so incredibly destructive!!

Any thoughts...insights... I'm baffled!?!?

Hi,
    Hard and harsh wind means an epidemie or a disaster.
    Fire means a fight .
    Falling means anexiety and not achieving a wish.

Dreams are not necessarily by God but more they are our future destiny that is prepared by our deeds in the past.It is a proof for the soul that part of that flies over when sleeping and understands the following train stations that we will arrive later.For bad predicting dreams one should donate for charities with her own hand and for the happy news one should thank God.Not too proud for the things she /he will receive and not too disappointed by the bad events.

Good luck to you.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

everlast Guest

Hello,

that was a very intense dream..I know how that must have made you feel but it is your life, thoughts, and emotions depicted in a mini movie. So as you stated there is alot going in your life right now and the storm is all of the emotions and stress you are feeling. The fire can be a good thing because after a fire comes a new thing? So think about how you can come to grips with your emotions and allow yourself to take things one day at a time. Sometimes we can feel so overwhelmed by the daily challenges we suffer during our waking life that we feel helpless and that there is a storm taking over our life but the reality is that, it is all a message for you to clear up your life! Sit down and be honest with yourself and all your situations and take a look at each one of them and tackle each one individually until that matter has been resolved. Then you will start to feel some sense of control hence less stress. Then just like the fire something new will come out of you. Hope this helps.

CheekieMonkey Guest

Thank you for your insight, it is all very true to my life!
    I am starting over, everything is new and different from what I am used to so the chaos and destruction in my dream makes complete sense...maybe there isn't anything more to the tornado, just a symbol of the inner turmoil.

Oddly enough, this dream was followed up last night by another. I stood outside, staring at the stars and saw an unbelievably detailed milky way, as if I was looking through a very powerful microscope.
    Then a man appeared, a man I didn't know... showing me an inhabited planet, not much different than this one. I dont know if it was an alternate reality
    or a different planet with life....