lfloyd68 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unhappy a little more insight please

in the beginning of the year someone had a dream that i was being chased by big dogs around my church, as i was running from the barking dogs others in the church parking lot were being taken into the building for safety especially the women and children. after several times of running around building everyone was safe and was calling for me to come in, as i was approaching the door, i was able to get in but the dogs bit at me but only tore a whole in my stockings. i'm in a situation currently wondering if it could possibly be the dream unfolding. someone please interpret this for me.

Hi,
    Dogs mean people who are kind but realy enemies.
    If barking means will say rude words .If bit means won't pay your money.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: the dream

You will narrowly escape, because of your wits and all your friends. Just trust your instincts in this situation and avoid anybody you feel scared of. Help is on the way if you just ask for it.

JR1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lfloyd68 View Post
    in the beginning of the year someone had a dream that i was being chased by big dogs around my church, as i was running from the barking dogs others in the church parking lot were being taken into the building for safety especially the women and children. after several times of running around building everyone was safe and was calling for me to come in, as i was approaching the door, i was able to get in but the dogs bit at me but only tore a whole in my stockings. i'm in a situation currently wondering if it could possibly be the dream unfolding. someone please interpret this for me.
    Could be that you are running around and not seroius about staying in the church. Most of us have done it. We play church and know we are suppose to be there but are not seroius about it. We chose to stay out in the world and let the world tempt us and try to consume us. We keep running from our purpose and the world just irritates us and comes at us. There is safety in the house of the Lord. The bible says that He who dwells in the secret place of the most high God will abide in the shadows of the all mighty. Sounds like you are being called for a purpose. There is deliverance, healing, and purpose for you to be on the inside. If this was seen at the beginning of the year. I challenge you to review this entire year to see where you are now and make the necessary changes to get on the inside. There must be great things instore for you.

Bless You,

lfloyd68 Guest

thanks for your reply, I am an associate pastor for the past 5 years, i've committed my life to this ministry for over 13 years. I really don't have a life other than that of my church life. So this response doesn't apply however i will seek God to see if i'm running from a purpose that may be inside of the church.
    thanks

JR1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lfloyd68 View Post
    thanks for your reply, I am an associate pastor for the past 5 years, i've committed my life to this ministry for over 13 years. I really don't have a life other than that of my church life. So this response doesn't apply however i will seek God to see if i'm running from a purpose that may be inside of the church.
    thanks
    Perhaps what you saw has something to do with the condition of the people in the congregation in the context of what I mentioned above. Afteralll, you are a Pastor. Perhaps you felt and went through what is actually going on. This may lead to a sermon of some sort. You know how it felt in what you saw and felt the urgency level. I pray the full revelation unfolds for you.

Bless You!