rachelp Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Exclamation Shifting of the Cosmos, Mosque

On a small busy alleyway bustling with people of a different culture, a friend puts his hand over my shoulder and leads the way. I notice he wears, on his head, a white knitted headband. I point it out and comment. After him, I enter a door and find myself in an open (tiled) courtyard. I look ahead and see the entrance to what I realise is a Mosque. I see its hall is crowded with followers. My friend refers to the courtyard leading up to the entrance of the Mosque as the "pit".

He gestures for me to look up to the sky.

Before my very eyes, the velvet sky shone with billions of stars. I am so overwhelmed I begin to cry. The stars, flowing, circulating like the undercurrent of the great seas. The Cosmos are shifting.

The visual pull is so great, that it draws me in. I feel as though I am staring into Truth.

I snap back to my environment. The courtyard I suddenly realise, is bustling with people. One of two young men with their backs against the wall of the courtyard asks, what it meant. I reply to him, you can not look at it in parts/sections, but as a whole. The young men smiles/laughs, slightly mocking.

I begin writing/noting down the dream, within the dream.

Hi,
    The flowers if planted in the ground means a happiness in your family is on the way.
    A mosque means a wise man a scientist who will give you advices.
    The galaxy may mean a pilgrimage travel for you.

The two men who were leaning on the wall if known means they will have a travel.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

rachelp Guest

I did not have any flowers in my dream. The main feature being the stars, planets. Thank you very much, Varzandeh.

Oh, sorry i made the mistake.

Also if one was going with a few people to the mosque may mean a marriage.

Let me know your situation.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

rachelp Guest

Thank you, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by rachelp View Post
    On a small busy alleyway bustling with people of a different culture, a friend puts his hand over my shoulder and leads the way. I notice he wears, on his head, a white knitted headband. I point it out and comment. After him, I enter a door and find myself in an open (tiled) courtyard. I look ahead and see the entrance to what I realise is a Mosque. I see its hall is crowded with followers. My friend refers to the courtyard leading up to the entrance of the Mosque as the "pit".

He gestures for me to look up to the sky.

Before my very eyes, the velvet sky shone with billions of stars. I am so overwhelmed I begin to cry. The stars, flowing, circulating like the undercurrent of the great seas. The Cosmos are shifting.

The visual pull is so great, that it draws me in. I feel as though I am staring into Truth.

I snap back to my environment. The courtyard I suddenly realise, is bustling with people. One of two young men with their backs against the wall of the courtyard asks, what it meant. I reply to him, you can not look at it in parts/sections, but as a whole. The young men smiles/laughs, slightly mocking.

I begin writing/noting down the dream, within the dream.
    Hi,
    It seems that you sleep with a low pillow! Your dreams are making you look at the sky or the ceiling to make you move your neck.
    Any problems with chin rests or shoulder rests?
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Did you think about islam the day before? Did you meet anyone islamic? Did you watch something on tv that made you question your own thoughts. What about the war on terror - did you think about that?

Dreams can represent day to day issues which are on our minds.

--------------
    http://www.dreamsymbolism.info

IrisRavenstar Guest

Hi Rachel,

This dream says to me that some people are so focused on the narrow little box they live in that they don't stop and take time to try to see the Big Picture, and what exists beyond their own immediate vicinity, or their own preconceptions. If they did, they might see Truth, and might be more open-minded, as a starry sky is vast and open.

rachelp Guest

Default dream may have manifested

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Hi,
    A mosque means a wise man a scientist who will give you advices.
    The galaxy may mean a pilgrimage travel for you.
    The two men who were leaning on the wall if known means they will have a travel.

Good luck.

Dear Varzandeh

The sky is filled with stars tonight. Which is a rare sight where I live. It is bright and too apparent. Some stars anchored, some in motion - one "star" I realised - was a plane in flight, witnessed on the night a significant person left to travel. I counted 17 stars.

The day before, I heard from a wise man. He may come to visit. Or a trip may be taken to visit him.

Quote Originally Posted by IrisRavenstar View Post
    the Big Picture
    Dear IrisRavenstar

This is true.

Quote Originally Posted by unclesirbobbyrobson View Post
    Did you think about islam the day before? Did you meet anyone islamic? Did you watch something on tv that made you question your own thoughts. What about the war on terror - did you think about that?
    Dear Unclesirbobbyrobson and Wolfjk

No, I did not. I do not have neck, chin or shoulder issues as well.

Thank you all very much for your response.
    Last edited by rachelp; 12-11-2009 at 10:32 AM.

Hi,
    Thank you for your updaes.

Good luck to you.