Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    zrabit Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default When you're Lucid Dreaming,

haha Isn't it kind of cool? like, I dont know about you,
    But sometimes when your lucid dreaming, your friend(s) will be there and your going to want to just be like "DOOD! IM DREAMING!"
    and they're like "Whaa?"

and then your like "Your in my dream! I'm sleeping right now!"

and then sometimes they don't understand, or they're like "oh thats awsome!"
    or just think your crazy..

And in other ways, You're flying or something, and you think you can do w/e you want, until something major happens and suddenly you forget your lucid dreaming.. I hate that so much haha.

Sometimes I get scared cause once you know your dreaming, you just want to wake up. So your trying different kinds of ways to wake up, only your body is paralyzed or is to tired. I hate that to.

One time I saw something creepy, then knew I was dreaming, Started kicked so I'd wake up and ended up kicking the couch arm hahah and yah.. I woke up. So..Wat about you guys?

Sable Guest

Well I have shared the same dream with one of my cousins. In my dream I was waiting for someone to get done dancing on stage so I could go. In her dream she was dancing on stage and had someone that was going to dance after her. We had this dream the same night. It was like that show so you think you can dance. (i think that is what is called)
    Last edited by Sable; 11-11-2009 at 02:29 PM.

zrabit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sable View Post
    Well I have shared the same dream with one of my cousins. In my dream I was waiting for someone to get done dancing on stage so I could go. In her dream she was dancing on stage and had someone that was going to dance after her. We had this dream the same night. It was like that show so you think you can dance. (i think that is what is called)
    Is that seriously possiable? cause I remember I had a dream I called one of my friends and in their dream, they got the call and we walked about the same subject.

hmmm.
    isn't that odd. D:

Sable Guest

I know I wonder if it is possible or just a coincidence, but I was really amazed when I heard she had the same dream. It would be cool if it is possible, because then you could hang out with your friends in the dream world!

zrabit Guest

I know I wonder if it is possible or just a coincidence, but I was really amazed when I heard she had the same dream. It would be cool if it is possible, because then you could hang out with your friends in the dream world!
    hahah perhaps.. we slip into a different world with everyone that is asleep. O: and still can communicate. haha. Idk, and still- science still looks for terms to why we "dream".

It's kind of facinating.

Sable Guest

Well you know what science can stop looking, because I have an answer. Dreaming is caused by our imagination working with our subconscious to create messages for us and whatnot. It is like sitting in class and you get bored so you imagination takes over and you begin to daydream and contemplate things :blah: .... lol actually I do not know, just and idea....
    Hey what if I saw you in the dream world? That be even cooler to just find someone you do not know and be able to talk to them almost face to face. :clapping:

zrabit Guest

hhaha I know right.. :cool:

Oh my I do that a lot. especially with people over the internet and stuff lol

Sable Guest

I am gonna look for you in my dreams. Even though I have no clue how and I do not really remember my dreams. Maybe I can ask my friend on myspace if he is on. He probably knows about this stuff.

zrabit Guest

I am gonna look for you in my dreams. Even though I have no clue how and I do not really remember my dreams. Maybe I can ask my friend on myspace if he is on. He probably knows about this stuff.
    haha sure find the girl in the white mask xD
    I am myspace.com/66514820

Sable Guest

Ok i will find you! So if you get a friend request fom a stranger it will be me.