Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letter

cherubin101 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

you don't have to answer those question it is just something you should ask yourself.

You dreamed of a blind person because this person is in denial of what he feels about you. He might have develop some feelings toward you. That is why he is avoiding you because he doesn't want to get involve with you. He is resisting temptation.:o

Do you get it now?

Pand0ra Guest

Do dreams give answers?
    Do dreams show the truth even if you really don't know it?

Because last night I had a dream and I think it's related with this...

This situation changed a little.Suddenly my friend has become closer and closer like nothing had happened before.I still don't know the reason to the distance but I really don't care anymore.I remember to think about not being so worried anymore about that mystery.

I guess this was the longest dream that I ever had and the dream that made more sense,I mean,everything was clear(faces,places,sentences).

The people in my dream don't exist in my real life...I'll shorten the dream

So,in my dream I met a boy through a great friend.We started to go out but then I met his mother.She was terrible,always bugging me,making plans and I was always challenging her:arriving late,behaving against what she expected.I think everything wasn't about the boy but about his mother.

I was avoiding him because he's pushing mother but my friend talked with me and told me the boy was suffering.I started to go out with him again(I guess I liked him,kind of).In one of these "dates" we were in the beach walking and then our hands were together,I was having a good time.Then,I looked back and I saw my friend and the boy's mother walking with us but at a certain distance.I don't know why I wasn't surprised.We continued to talk and telling jokes and I realize that he seemed so shy... Then he started to whisper in my ear and he said"I didn't even use 1/10 of my seduction power and you are already dancing with the wind".He seemed so cold and cocky...He even had lost his strange accent.I looked back to his mother and my friend,they knew everything.I was hurt because of everything.I just I gave him a slap and walked away.

The last part of the dream was like in a movie...He was seated in a restaurant sad,alone and with those red eyes of who was crying.He saw a boy arguing with his girlfriend and ending their relationship.The boy was sad and alone.He went to talk with the boy and told him "If you want to know from which material you're made and what kind of girl she is,let the time pass,weeks or months.Then,without warning knock at her door and tell her you were wrong and she is the right girl for you.You'll have an rejection or the best reception."

And the dream was finished.I woke up and I remembered everything,every detail.

Sorry for such a long text.I don't like to talk about my life with strangers but this dream is really intriguing me.

Do dreams give answers?

The conscious self is only capable of being aware of small amounts of information. To deal with this limitation we use symbols to help send the max amount of information as efficiently as possible.

Imagine if you couldn’t just say tree but had to describing everything about a tree to get someone to understand you. The problem with such communication is that when I say tree I’m think of the maple tree I used to climb as a kid and all the emotions associated with that experience and your thinking of a pine tree. The misunderstanding comes when I expect you to feel the same way about tree (unpack all that information most of which I’m unaware of) when I say the word/symbol tree.

Dream language is symbolic language generated from the unconscious that jammed packed with information and associations - When the unconscious “sees” a tree it will associate memories, history, smells, feelings, art…. Everything that a tree can be.

When a dream I have wants to communicate a sense of freedom it might show itself to me as a maple tree

The dreamer can use their dreams as a way to think outside the box. what does boy, tree, girl, car mean to me.

You asked the question:
    Do dreams show the truth even if you don’t know it?

And here’s the thing; it’s very likely you do know the truth only your ego consciousness, for many reasons, can’t or won’t “hear” it.

For example, your dream of that Blind boy that was following you.

In dream language because you don’t recognize the boy the boy most likely represents a part of you. You are the blind boy following yourself. In other words an unknown aspect/attitude/feeling/etc... represented by the symbol “boy” is following you but is blind, you are blind to it, yet it still follows you. An indication that you know but cannot see.

I get the feeling from your dreams and story that there is a projection or transference taking place as it concerns your relationship with this guy. We sometimes use transference to unconsciously re-create past experiences in the hopes that this time get what we needed then but didn’t. Only we tend to create what we fear and end up repeating the same stories over and over again.

You seem to be cought up in a push pull drama and I suspect your acting in ways that you don't understand yourself and even surprise you. This is not you and yet you don't seem to be able to change it. The dream as wolfjk likes to point out is tring to "wake" you.

The dream concern for you may be that you become aware that there is a part of you that is not seeing what its following
    Last edited by rightleft22; 01-24-2010 at 06:37 PM.

cherubin101 Guest

Default hello!

Do dreams give answers? They always do
    Yes! The question is how would you know the truth if it symbolic?
    God always talk in parables and symbols.
    That is why all interpretation is from God.
    This is why you need to understand God.

I will give you the whole interpretation by just reading this part of the dream.

"If you want to know from which material you're made and what kind of girl she is,let the time pass,weeks or months.Then,without warning knock at her door and tell her you were wrong and she is the right girl for you.You'll have an rejection or the best reception."

It means…
    If you want to know what love is then let it grow like a fruit, let the time pass, weeks, or months. Then you will know how bitter or sweet it is when it is ripe.

I hope that helps!

Pand0ra Guest

Thank you so much rightleft22 and cherubin101 for your useful comments...

Analysing everything coldly,it's pretty obvious now...

I think sometimes dreams are able to help in some situations but only if we can understand the meaning,otherwise,we'll still be blind.

This quoted part was the most curious part of all dream because of the whole sentence.It seems so unreal to be said in a dream...

Usually,I interpret my dreams according things that happened recently(movies I saw,situations,conversations,even thoughts) but lately it didn't help me that much.