zrabit Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Holocaust? Is it Judgement Day?

I had a dream 10/27/09.

I was walking around when suddenly, A jet comes down and lands. Troops comming running out and later more of the army came and such.

Then they were going around marking people with numbers and symbols, mostly with the ink they had. You know when you're running in a dream and you can not run as fast? Well I was trying to get away, warning people, and so many of my friends were calling me.

In the dream, everybody on the other half of the world was going through some kind of holocaust like they did back when Hitler was trying to take over. They assumed over on the west side of the world *north&south america* that it wasn't going to happen to them cause they were to protected.

They thought wrong. In some cases, people kept saying it was Obama who has issued a plan, some kind of plan.

I was not caught. I had slipped into another dream where I was with my mother who had said goodbye to me over the phone cause they were comming to mark her or something. I was with her and a patch of skin hanging off my arm across my chest opened.

Inside was a first aid kit with tubes inside. She said it was to protect me and help me with my breathing, which in real life, I have no trouble breathing oO

So after, I fell from the sky back into the holocaust. Woke up. We all wore the same thing. Our hair was cut short. I remember my friend had the number 6 carved in his head I think it was.

My sister was directly in front of me, and she told me to buy my food. I told her I hadn't been marked yet.

And then she pointed to my hand and said to me that they got a hold of me when I was unconsious. And I looked and saw this *alien-like* symbol branded,carved with a knife, on the front part of my fist, my hand. It stopped bleeding by the time I looked at it, but it was red and a bit dry and bloody.

If you guys are wondering what the symbol on my hand looked like, here it is, I drew it out for you - http://i35.tinypic.com/2upcoax.jpg
    Ofcourse, it may have just looked more creepier in the dream.

It was bad. Everyone had a mark who was there.
    And that night- the night before I had this dream, I had asked God so seriously to send me something I didn't know about yet, a sign, anything.

And that night- I had this dream.

Sable Guest

Well I know in Sunday school one of the people from my church told us that Christians would be persecuted as we got even closer to the end times.... Also people are developing these chips to id you and all sorts of other thing to put in your right hand (you chose if you want to get) I do not know when it will come out, but I warn you not to get one.... The people at my church have a bad feeling about those. (I feel if they do come out and you get one that you could be tracked down by them) the symbols that you saw on your hand sound like a cruel way of branding us for being Christians........... I will ask a friend if he knows what the symbol means.
    Last edited by Sable; 11-07-2009 at 12:54 PM.

zrabit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sable View Post
    Well I know in Sunday school one of the people from my church told us that Christians would be persecuted as we got even closer to the end times.... Also people are developing these chips to id you and all sorts of other thing to put in your right hand (you chose if you want to get) I do not know when it will come out, but I warn you not to get one.... The people at my church have a bad feeling about those. (I feel if they do come out and you get one that you could be tracked down by them) the symbols that you saw on your hand sound like a cruel way of branding us for being Christians........... I will ask a friend if he knows what the symbol means.

yes, thanks. another thing is, this symbol was on my right hand.
    And my father told me they had already got the chips in the making as we speak, only it's for animals and such.

cherubin101 Guest

That symbol looks like the Kabbalah symbol which mystical Jew practice.

zrabit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cherubin101 View Post
    That symbol looks like the Kabbalah symbol which mystical Jew practice.
    OH MY GOSH YOUR RIGHT...
    WHAT MUST THIS MEAN!? I NEVER SEEN THA BEFORE!!

Sable Guest

my friend says he came across a few similar symbols but nothing that matches and the meaning of the symbols he found are not bad, so he has not found it yet. One of the symbols he found meant joy. Maybe he'll be able to find the symbol if I tell him about these Kabbalah symbol things.

zrabit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sable View Post
    my friend says he came across a few similar symbols but nothing that matches and the meaning of the symbols he found are not bad, so he has not found it yet. One of the symbols he found meant joy. Maybe he'll be able to find the symbol if I tell him about these Kabbalah symbol things.
    that would help a lots! thanks

bluemoon77 Guest

Weird... I had a dream about a holocaust-type situation happening about a week ago. I don't know if it was prophetic but it seemed very real. You said the plan or something had to do with Obama? Hm in my dream there was a man, he was some sort of powerful leader, and he mentioned Obama's name. As if he was inspired by Obama or it was part of his plan.

You're dream very well could be from God! Quite a scary dream.

zrabit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon77 View Post
    Weird... I had a dream about a holocaust-type situation happening about a week ago. I don't know if it was prophetic but it seemed very real. You said the plan or something had to do with Obama? Hm in my dream there was a man, he was some sort of powerful leader, and he mentioned Obama's name. As if he was inspired by Obama or it was part of his plan.

You're dream very well could be from God! Quite a scary dream.
    yes, that is how I heard it as well.
    I think Obama somehow involved, even if wasn't president.

Deceased Guest

Default thoughts on RFID chips as far as i know

"Well I know in Sunday school one of the people from my church told us that Christians would be persecuted as we got even closer to the end times.... Also people are developing these chips to id you and all sorts of other thing to put in your right hand (you chose if you want to get) I do not know when it will come out, but I warn you not to get one.... " - originally posted by sable...

Wouldn't recommend it to die hard Christians, but "Zeitgheist which is a documentry suggests that the RFID chips for humans are already being processed, there are already people who have accepted it, and as i understand american passports already contain a... lets call it a prototype... chip which has a tracking transmitter in which through radiowaves as i understand, can track your travels and location, though im not 100% sure about this. anyway, the tracking chips they use on animals is sort of like these in my understanding, and as far as i can conclude from the Zeitgheist documentry, these chips as mentioned earlier in the posts, will be used to create a one world government... And as mentioned, people will choose these RFID chips, because of fear of "TERRORISM", but if you go look at the facts around the 911 events which took place a few years ago, and you consider them, you'll ask yourself who is the real terrorist, why do the brainwash us over the media to be so afraid of the terrorists which they claim to be in iraq, etc... if I'm not mistaken, bin laden was found, i think, the president of iraq was overthrown... I'm just wondering what the American soldiers are still doing there? It doesn't make sense... And to be honest... It just adds to the theory of a handful of people that are trying to create a one world government, where if you step out of line... your RFID chip will be switched off and you wont have any money, for if that chip holds the currency of that time... you wont be able to survive... its just interesting that the Bible also speaks of this... and it is considered to be quite old... and interestingly, as i understand the "666" mark... or the mark that apeared on your right hand ZRabit, consider the posibility that you subconsiously knew that you will be marked by some means in the future... I'd personally if i was in your shoes not try to brew to much on the whole marking... just in my opinion, consider it a mark in general. As sable suggested, just deny the chip... it is a means of enslavement in my opinion which is not on my "to-do" list.

I'm not 100% sure if all its true... not portraying anything as fact, this is just my observations...