Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CandiDreamz Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Wow Totally Awesumundo

:secret: Im soo happy to see all these new post I did some a while back if any one wants to look back on . And Yes he is definently fulfilling the scriptures .. " To all who Havent opened up your heart to Jesus Christ Please take a second to Accept him . He is the only way!!! :woohoo: and he works with you meeting you right where you are !! :woohoo:

John 15:26-27
    26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

cherubin101 Guest

Default Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by strider View Post
    Seems to me that there are some serious bible-thumpers on this web site. I am wondering if the site itself is maintained for these trolls, or is it secular?
    Don’t you know how to read the title?
    The title says “Men and woman of God, pls help!
    It is not like “Men and woman of Satan, pls help!”
    So, I guess it is ok to reply on this comments.

Is it evil to help a person when you see one?
    If you have a problem with my interpretation, then be my guess to help them with your own interpretation. Otherwise, do not say anything.

It seems to me that you are in the wrong flock if I am a troll here so better take a good look where you are next time. :D
    Thank you!

cherubin101 Guest

Default To all

This is exactly what I am talking about on my riddle about the two gate keeper. on this thread http://www.sleeps.com/forums/prophet...ms/25861-4.htm
    If someone say you are a troll, bible thumper, evil, crazy, fool, retard, etc, etc… then you must be the opposite of what he say.
    So therefore you should not listen and go on your own way.
    This is the true wisdom which man cannot fully understand.

Parables of a wise man foundation.
    Luke 6:47-49
    Everyone who comes to me, and hears my words, and does them, I will show you who he is like. He is like a man building a house, who dug and went deep, and laid a foundation on the rock. When a flood arose, the stream broke against that house, and could not shake it, because it was founded on the rock. But he who hears, and doesn’t do, is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream broke, and immediately it fell, and the ruin of that house was great."

Understand that the foundation of man is not from the outside (man’s influence or a church we built in our own two hands and later be destroyed.) but from the inside (heart, mind, and soul) which no man can take or destroy. This is about the knowledge of God “the words of God” inside of you, so … “Dig deep inside” You are the rock!
    God Bless and Peace to all who stand up in His name!
    God will make you great!

I thank you for being my example strider!
    Sorry! I have to use the bible again! OOpss!:D

I love you all!
    Last edited by cherubin101; 11-15-2009 at 03:22 AM.

cherubin101 Guest

Default Hello there!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiDreamz View Post
    :secret: Im soo happy to see all these new post I did some a while back if any one wants to look back on . And Yes he is definently fulfilling the scriptures .. " To all who Havent opened up your heart to Jesus Christ Please take a second to Accept him . He is the only way!!! :woohoo: and he works with you meeting you right where you are !! :woohoo:

John 15:26-27
    26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
    It looks like you all figured it out.
    You are like a merchant who looks for a fine pearl.

The Parables of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl
    “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.
    “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.

So rejoice and believe in yourself.
    Salvation will come to those who love Him and final judgment to the unbelief.
    God Bless!!!
    Last edited by cherubin101; 11-15-2009 at 03:24 AM.

Amen Briarcliff! That's what brought me here too.....a vision/dream and now I'm a Christian because of it.

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call

Default Re: Men & Woman of God, Pls Help :)

dark clouds are not a bad or evil thing, especially when looked at in relation to you " going towards the sky". Going towards the sky on a bus with people means a group of people with whom you agree or agree with you ( christian belief) If you are going towards the sky means you are ascending in your spiritual thoughts, study.
    Dark clouds means knowledge you dont understand or see, hidden.. truths you dont know or understand or see clearly yet although you are among the clouds (trying to reach higher thoughts, visions ). the clouds "being angry " represents your misunderstanding in your point of view right now ( as clouds dont get angry they have no emotions they are not "alive" as it were) the person turning into a vampire on the bus? Umm if I were to give a interpetation it would be this..... "every one was assigned a seat ...your werent in yours..." You should look to your own business, not mind or worry about others business ( look to the beam in your own eye and not worry about the splinter in others eyes) You were trying to alert other people to the person turning into a vampire no one paid attention to you... is saying many people around you know this truth you are the one who doesnt. Dont judge other people even if it seems you mean well ...you have enough of your own personal growth developement to tend to. ... I interperet this with all love and prayer...

Hello, holyfire.

The definintion of a vampire to me, is someone who wants to take who you are, away from you to sustain themselves. So basically a person who is going to lie, to steal what your doing, to take your place. Cars will symbolize out as a way to get someplace, a chosen path like a job that provides travel in life, to get us through life. The transportation only gets bigger, if its provided as a system that gets you through life. Jets full of people too are systems designed to get people through life, a job or responsability maybe depending on the view. So your looking from a new view point, not at the school, but at the system driving it, and manifesting from the system, a way to take everything from everyone. If everyone is responsable for everyone else in the world, then throw in the towel because we are now communists. Thats whats being taken away. I think the clue comes in where you pray, and ask God to forgive, thats your special interest. Their special interest isnt the same, thiers is to control government eventhough they are not part of the government. Special interest groups.

Im not one to think that governments should dictate what we have to pay for, Let alone a special interest group dictating to the government what it wants to control. What normally starts out with good intentions winds up being controled by nutty people making a good thing bad for everyone, and think that in 2012 when we go vote, vote out the tyrants, and get rid of special interests groups. If a teacher is working for the government, then no union, the government is already a union, hence and thus being the united states.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Default Re: Trolls? Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Briarcliffe View Post
    Who are you referring to as "trolls"? The character under the bridge from The Three Billy Goats Gruff? Those in Michigan who live south of the Mackinac Bridge? Seriously, I never knew what people were referring to.

By the way, if a "bible thumper" is someone who desperately loves Jesus and relies on Him for everything, then sign me up! ;)

It's completely logical for Christians to be on a dream website, especially since we are clearly the generation of the endtimes. We've got a laundry list of exciting things coming for us... many foretold in dreams, not to mention promises from God that WE would have dreams and visions in the last days. :bigdance:
    Um, clearly? I think the reason we so look for an apocalypse is because our religion is incredibly schizophrenic, or, it originated in a tumultuous time and of dichotomous mindsets or models. Isn't it odd to anyone that christianity and islam are the only religions that take their mythologies as if they are historical fact? That makes for a very stuffy, inflexible atmosphere on earth. My feeling is that if we are in something like "end times", which I think we are, then it is more about the earth purging itself of such a self-righteous, destructive disease as humans have become. I'm betting on another ice age?

But to the dream... I really think the school bus represents that you feel like you have a cluster of personalities within you. Or like many conflicting thoughts and moods about things going on in your life. You're probably a very nervous person in general. And you're a girl I'm imagining. The people in front of the bus, or the attitudes that are more dominant in your mind, or your self, aren't considering that there is a girl becoming a vampire in the back of your mind. That would make me nervous too. It's like saying that the part of you that dismisses certain feelings or thoughts (such as having to do with vampires) is seriously pushing down the part of you that is darker and more questioning of things, and the scary part is that if you keep pushing that person in you down, she will turn into a dangerous monster.

The part about the bus flying is simply saying that you feel extremely ungrounded, which is obvious from the rest of the dream. You need to find something that will ground you, such as turning around and taking the girl in the back of your mind seriously and with compassion. If you don't, you're heading for seriously stormy, dark clouds. No one wants that. There is nothing wrong with knowing yourself, and not shutting any part of yourself out. Do you know what was so special about Jesus? It is that he experienced every pain and torment that a person can. He knew what it was to be totally human, and that let him see the good in the thieves, prostitutes, and bums, who he really, if you look at it, preferred to be around. Best of luck to you. There's nothing to be afraid of. Honestly. God wouldn't create us just to torture us. That makes absolutely no sense.
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
    "Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears" -- Edgar Allan Poe (both)

Hi there,

This one is actually pretty simple. This actually means that there is an overweight problem(bus), and a suggestion to rise above the issue(bus flying) or you will face the consequences of depression(dark clouds). Just try to eat healthy, cut out the sugar and refined carbs, minimize the red meats, no fried foods of any kind and you will be fine and lighter in weight! best wishes and may God bless you.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....