Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    holyfire Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Men & Woman of God, Pls Help :)

I had this dream a couple of weeks ago and Im praying the Lord will reveal the intrepetation to one of you. Pls help. May the Holy Spirit guide.

Here is the dream:
    I was on a bus (more like a school bus) The bus was moving but I senced it was not on the ground but it was flying on the streets. In the bus everyone had assigned seats. I senced I had to walk towards the back of the bus and when I did, I noticed a girl and she was turning into a vampire. She was almost on the floor, as if she was manifesting. As soon as I seen this girl, I went back to my seat and let the people in front of the bus know that there was a girl turning into a vampire. No one really looked concerned but me. Everyone on the bus was talking and ignored me. So I left it alone and sat down on the seat I was in. As I looked outside the window, I noticed the bus was moving upward (flying) towards the sky. The bus had passed the clouds and as I keept looking, the clouds started to turn gray then turned dark, as if evil. The clouds were huge and were moving in swirly way. I was able to see lightning through the clouds and it was just frightning to see. The dark clouds were so alive and I senced they were angry. I was frightned to see and wonder what was going on under the clouds. The people came to my mind and all of a sudden I got on my kness in the area where I was sitting on and I just remembered saying.."God, forgive us, have mercy."

When I woke up, I was shaken by the dream and began to pray for forgivness and senced something needs to be done.

onlythetruth7 Guest

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by holyfire View Post
    I had this dream a couple of weeks ago and Im praying the Lord will reveal the intrepetation to one of you. Pls help. May the Holy Spirit guide.

Here is the dream:
    I was on a bus (more like a school bus) The bus was moving but I senced it was not on the ground but it was flying on the streets. In the bus everyone had assigned seats. I senced I had to walk towards the back of the bus and when I did, I noticed a girl and she was turning into a vampire. She was almost on the floor, as if she was manifesting. As soon as I seen this girl, I went back to my seat and let the people in front of the bus know that there was a girl turning into a vampire. No one really looked concerned but me. Everyone on the bus was talking and ignored me. So I left it alone and sat down on the seat I was in. As I looked outside the window, I noticed the bus was moving upward (flying) towards the sky. The bus had passed the clouds and as I keept looking, the clouds started to turn gray then turned dark, as if evil. The clouds were huge and were moving in swirly way. I was able to see lightning through the clouds and it was just frightning to see. The dark clouds were so alive and I senced they were angry. I was frightned to see and wonder what was going on under the clouds. The people came to my mind and all of a sudden I got on my kness in the area where I was sitting on and I just remembered saying.."God, forgive us, have mercy."

When I woke up, I was shaken by the dream and began to pray for forgivness and senced something needs to be done.
    I sent you an e-mail.

Yuo need to tell people about the message you received. Tell them to believe in God the Father, the Son who is Jesus then pray and pray and trust everything to Him. No one can save us except the Almighty God our Lord. God is comunicating through your dreams to prepare the people.

marywilkinson45 Guest

Smile Ypu Must Warn Others

Quote Originally Posted by holyfire View Post

Here is the dream:

Our wonderfull Lord Jesus Christ has given you a glimse of the Evil that is or will occur before his return. We must pray for all in this world, But just like you dream the evil is right before them and many choose to ignore truth. Please continue to warn others because if you only reach one person then you have done your job. God gives us dreams and visions so that we may pray and warn others. What an honor it is to serve Jesus Christ. BLESSINGS TO YOU. :clapping:

bluekron Guest

Default God's people will be given dreams and visions to prepare us

God warns us so that we may be prepared.
    When we face evil we should be prepared and strong
    and faithful enough in the power of God thru the name of
    Jesus Christ that we should not look to the world for help,
    for all that we need is in us. We should not be afraid
    of the world for the earth around us may fall, but God
    is able to be our strength.

cherubin101 Guest

Default My interpretation on blue color

Here is the dream:
    I was on a bus
    (more like a school bus) The bus was moving but I senced it was not on the ground but it was flying on the streets. In the bus everyone had assigned seats. I senced I had to walk towards the back of the bus and when I did,

The school bus represents not being in control of your life. People influence you the most. You have no originality. Somewhere along in this life you think that you are free. But in this life you have your own place to sit (it means your task). When you sit at the back it means you know how to humble yourself better than the rest of the people who is sitting infront of you.

I noticed a girl and she was turning into a vampire. She was almost on the floor, as if she was manifesting. As soon as I seen this girl, I went back to my seat and let the people in front of the bus know that there was a girl turning into a vampire. No one really looked concerned but me.

In your life you will have your own task and on this task there is this girl and she is turning into a vampire. (Vampire symbolizes people who are in need of help; People who is physically tired in their life. This could be a sinner who needs forgiveness or a poor person who begs for food and drink.) The floor symbolizes your support so it means that this girl is in need of your help.

Everyone on the bus was talking and ignored me. So I left it alone and sat down on the seat I was in.

You did not help this girl because that is what everyone else is doing. You feel concern but didn’t do anything so you went back to your seat like she is nothing to you because that is what everyone else is doing.

As I looked outside the window, I noticed the bus was moving upward (flying) towards the sky. The bus had passed the clouds and as I keept looking, the clouds started to turn gray then turned dark, as if evil. The clouds were huge and were moving in swirly way.

The window symbolizes possibility, insight, and your outlook in life. You notice that life for you is heading up towards your goals on life. Cloud signifies inner peace when it is white cloud but when the cloud gets darker it means anger, frustration, and confusion like your mind is getting clouded you don’t know what is ahead of you.

I was able to see lightning through the clouds and it was just frightning to see. The dark clouds were so alive and I senced they were angry. I was frightned to see and wonder what was going on under the clouds.

Lightning signifies that you are suddenly aware that you did something wrong in your life and you are frightened to know what is ahead of you.

The people came to my mind and all of a sudden I got on my kness in the area where I was sitting on and I just remembered saying.."God, forgive us, have mercy."
    This is what you will feel later on.

Remember this verses:

Matthew 24:31-46

When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

“He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

May Peace be with you and
    I hope this help!

zrabit Guest

the fact is, you need to tell others about this dream and help others around you to be closer to him cause this so called judgement day is going to come like a theif in the night.

strider Guest

Default Hmmmm

Seems to me that there are some serious bible-thumpers on this web site. I am wondering if the site itself is maintained for these trolls, or is it secular?

JR1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by strider View Post
    Seems to me that there are some serious bible-thumpers on this web site. I am wondering if the site itself is maintained for these trolls, or is it secular?
    The site is open to anyone. There is no discrimination. We all have beliefs and views. We shall them in respect to one another. No one is better than the next person. We share dreams and offer interpreation with everyone. It is up to the recieving person to take in what they feel and go from that. No one forces anything.

Default Trolls? Please explain.

Who are you referring to as "trolls"? The character under the bridge from The Three Billy Goats Gruff? Those in Michigan who live south of the Mackinac Bridge? Seriously, I never knew what people were referring to.

By the way, if a "bible thumper" is someone who desperately loves Jesus and relies on Him for everything, then sign me up! ;)

It's completely logical for Christians to be on a dream website, especially since we are clearly the generation of the endtimes. We've got a laundry list of exciting things coming for us... many foretold in dreams, not to mention promises from God that WE would have dreams and visions in the last days. :bigdance: