3 23.08%
  • probably

3 23.08%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    cherubin101 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN View Post
    The number is 27...And if you don't have a ticket, they won't let you in.:clapping:
    Ha! ha! That is exactly true!
    It will be too ironic to wake up early in the morning to get the best seat tickets only just to lose it in the end. This will be the same thing as losing faith.
    Remember...

the Parables of the Ten Virgins Matt 25:1-13
    "Then the Kingdom of Heaven will be like ten virgins, who took their lamps, and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. Those who were foolish, when they took their lamps, took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. Now while the bridegroom delayed, they all slumbered and slept. But at midnight there was a cry, ‘Behold! The bridegroom is coming! Come out to meet him!’ Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. The foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘What if there isn’t enough for us and you? You go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ While they went away to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins also came, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us.’ But he answered, ‘Most assuredly I tell you, I don’t know you.’ Watch therefore, for you don’t know the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming."

You can lose your faith by not having patience to wait.

cherubin101 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by screaminvern View Post
    No sable, we were debating on whether the earth was going to be destroyed or not.
    Do you ever notice when God destroy he only destroy the evil and whatever is left is the chosen one like Noah story and Lot story?

That is why it said in Revelation 7:14
    "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the lamb."

cherubin101 Guest

Default hello Sable!

Quote Originally Posted by Sable View Post
    God will chose who goes to Heaven and who does not.
    If you read revelation 7
    It talks about 144,000 Jews plus multitude of Gentiles.
    Twelve thousand on each 12 tribes of Jacob
    I don’t know if anyone is paying attention about this but I made this thread months ago” http://www.sleeps.com/forums/prophetic-dreams/21652.htm

God said “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond servants of our God on their foreheads” Rev 7:3
    (This is about the tribes of Jacob only. Once this is done or completed it means time is up. It will be too late for the rest of the sinners Jews or Gentiles to repent. Final judgment is coming THE JUDGMENT OF HOLY SPIRIT comes.)

That is why the Jews have the trumpets occasion to observe.

Sable Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cherubin101 View Post
    If you read revelation 7
    It talks about 144,000 Jews plus multitude of Gentiles.
    Twelve thousand on each 12 tribes of Jacob
    I don’t know if anyone is paying attention about this but I made this thread months ago” http://www.sleeps.com/forums/prophetic-dreams/21652.htm

God said “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond servants of our God on their foreheads” Rev 7:3
    (This is about the tribes of Jacob only. Once this is done or completed it means time is up. It will be too late for the rest of the sinners Jews or Gentiles to repent. Final judgment is coming THE JUDGMENT OF HOLY SPIRIT comes.)

That is why the Jews have the trumpets occasion to observe.
    lol I tired to understand what you are saying, but lets just say it ended in an epic fail. Can you alleviate my confusion and explain what you are talking about in simpleton terms? :D

cherubin101 Guest

Israel is like a clock ticking once they are complete God will come.
    I will give you more detail explanation later on.

rnbpower Guest

Exclamation a dream about "the end"

I dont know about the 2 years, but....
    The thing that 's been happening to me is that when i sleep i see dreams, which after sometime come true..
    when i dream about something small, it comes true in about 2 months or a year.. hasnt taken longer yet
    and the thing that scares me is that i cannot stop the dream from coming true.. when i see it's coming true, i try my best to prevent it, but it hasnt worked yet...
    FOr example: losing a friend, a car crass, a fight, my travels, where i will live, etc.

NOW..my point is the following:

about 6 months ago i dreamt about total chaos, and that people were simply tearing each other apart...

2 months ago ive seen another dream.. that people were zombies (walking around lined up..thinking of the end of the world). I was looking at it from a building, and i was locked up.. felt like i could do something about it, but they wouldnt let me out!

AND FINALLY 2h ago i woke up after having a dream about the end of the world.......

It was the following:

I was dreaming about me working with scientists and trying to figure out what is causing the trouble and what we could do in order to prevent it.. we even traveled into the space, and when i looked at out planet, we seemed so small and insecure in the HUGE space around.. At coming back to Earth, we started noticing something happening to the core of the earth..i stepped out of the space ship, and looked around..
    I saw my mother, and i kissed her goodbye.. after a min, things started falling apart, the ocean level started rising as well as everything else started started falling off the earth (seemed like the gravity was weakening more and more)
    then i woke up (in a dream) but in the reality i was still sleeping.. SO all of this was a dream in a dream...
    so i continue dreaming.. i appear wit all of my family (even the ones who already passed away) and we are preparing for this catastrophe...

the last thing i remember is i see my grandma crying and saying: "This time its for real, isnt it.... ?"and i say: "..yes....ive seen it...."
    .......and i wake up............

Now i dont know what to think anymore...i wish that some of my dreams didnt some true, but it hasnt worked yet...once ive seen it, it happened.... these three dreams r still there "in the wait and see list".....
    but i wish there was a way to figure, and maybe prevent....

if anyone has suggestions, pleaseeeee.....i need them
    Last edited by rnbpower; 12-13-2009 at 07:04 AM.

Default Re: a dream about "the end"

Hi... I have similar dreams throughout my life, little dreams of future events in my life. Prophetic dreams are not there so you can change the future, but are given from God for you to be prepared for that event.

----------

Well, here we are about a month until the fulfillment of time of this dream: September 28th, 2011. The end of years is not the end of the world but the end of a period of time and the beginning of day measurements as opposed to years. Years are the in the last times, which we have been. The end of years brings the beginning of the last days. Could be the start of the last 7 days or the last week as in the Daniel prophecy; the 70th week, and if you know what that means than be blessed and conquer.