• maybe

3 23.08%
  • probably

3 23.08%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BATMAN Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Sable View Post
    If that has something to do with stopping the world from being destroyed...You Cannot stop God!!!
    No, but you can change his mind by trying to be as altruistic as possible and acting unselfishly.

Sable Guest

Not on this. The world is corrupt. There are many selfish people. Too many.

BATMAN Guest

Not on this. The world is corrupt. There are many selfish people. Too many.
    Well if you maintain that attitude you're part of the problem and we'll never have a chance of making the place any better. People who believe that completely feel there is nothing they can do...So they don't...And things remain the same....Be one of the ones that say, "Yes, I can do it differently." and see for yourself just how much one person who gives a damn can do.

Sable Guest

Oh, but that is not what I mean at all. I am just saying God does not change his mind. Yes he made some acceptations with Noah when he flooded the Earth, but Noah was the only good person. And there ARE things you can do. Like live for God and help to spread the Truth, so many people can be saved and go to Heaven. :clapping:

livelovedance18 Guest

everyone is so scared by this hype that the worlds gonna end cause the myaan calender says so. How do you know the supposed ending is a beginning of something I dont think the world is gonna end theres just going to be a major change. I believe your dream is just your fear speaking out to you. ~Bless the Goddess~:clapping:

Sable Guest

Well not everyone believe the world will end 2012. There are people like me who believe the world will end, but do not know when. There are people who believe that the world is not going to end. There are people who believe it will end in 2012. There are people who do not care. There are people who do not know what they think or believe.
    I chose to believe what the Holy Bible and God tells me. :clapping:

Hi Sable,
    Obamas speech has every thing to do with the end of the world, and if you read carefully, when the bible speaks of the "world" it's referring to society not the earth. The handful of people who own the world bank and the world energy resources are so financially well to do money is not an issue for them any more, its all about power and control. God can be reasoned with but when he's had enough of greed, hate and deception the "world" will end. I agree with livelovedance18, there is going to be a huge change that will take place, "the new world order", and not all of us will agree with it.

Sable Guest

Revelations
    6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
    6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was giben to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
    6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and ess thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
    6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
    6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair,and the moon became as blood;

..... Those are just some of the verses describing the destruction of Man and Earth.

BATMAN Guest

Oh, but that is not what I mean at all. I am just saying God does not change his mind. Yes he made some acceptations with Noah when he flooded the Earth, but Noah was the only good person. And there ARE things you can do. Like live for God and help to spread the Truth, so many people can be saved and go to Heaven. :clapping:
    What about Jesus? He changed God's mind. And you admitted to the same regarding Noah. And how do you know Noah was the only good person? Perhaps what you mean is that you don't think that God will change his mind...But then again, what do you or I know?

Sable Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN View Post
    What about Jesus? He changed God's mind. And you admitted to the same regarding Noah. And how do you know Noah was the only good person? Perhaps what you mean is that you don't think that God will change his mind...But then again, what do you or I know?
    Jesus and God are the same along with the Holy Spirit. They are all names for our Lord. In the Bible when God flooded the Earth Noah was the only one who saw the Lord righteous. God then told Noah to build an Arch for two of each animal, for his family and whoever else wanted to get on the arch, but when the arch was closed it would be too late for them to get on. God did as he said and Flooded the earth, so I believe that he will destroy the earth, but also he says he will take his servants with him to Heaven. The only thing we can know is what the Lord tells us! God is Truth! :clapping: