• maybe

3 23.08%
  • probably

3 23.08%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    bluekron Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default 2 years to the end of years

on friday night I had a dream that woke me up at 3 am like they usually do.
    9/19/2009
    Night of the New Moon
    Yom Teruah
    (Day of Shouting)
    I was on my way to some kind of event and I was going to be late, I entered into a large building, no lights but I could see that there was a lot of people, old friends, current friends, family, people I knew... It seemed like everyone was there. and I walked around through 2 rows, looking for a place to sit, I could tell there was even more people there but the further I looked the darker it was. I found a seat on the 3rd row, first seat of the walk way and I could see that there was a 1 step stage were a dark figure was. and it looked like he should be the groom waiting for the bride. but there was no one else up there but him. as we waited a bit, he took out a paper and started to read. He read to simple sentences that stuck to my head through the night. He read "I wait for. 2 years to the end of years." and then I awoke.

Hello, bluekron.

This kind of dream, i call a on stage dream. Its a event dream. Dreams like this one fortell of a up coming event, that will soon take place. Unfortunatley those type are very hard to interpret, and even i have a lot of trouble with them.

More than likley from the time you have the dream, a event will unfold in your life, that will self interpret the dream for you. This will take place within seven days, and you will need to keep a sharp eye open on any event in your life thats out of the ordinary from things you do. It will most likley be a supprised event, sudden, and unexpected.

A on stage dream is given by God himself, to see if your where your supposed to be in life, as to whats expected out of you, and what you should know. The reward given for doing the upcoming event right, can be in the form of others believing you care for them, or may be a gift from God.

The on stage dream can come about because of someone you care about, or something you have prayed about, but in either case is directley related to God, and family.

A letter may be of bad news, because proper purpose dictates that all letter's deliver bad news. Anything deliverd personally is good news. A letter or speach given to you, is something your supposed to do, as through someone who has delivered the bad news. It could be because of a family member who is having trouble. Though like i said those type of dreams are so very hard to interpret. All i can really do is make you aware to look for the event so you wont miss it, then when you see the event unfold, you may post it here to let us know.

My guess, is it may be a friend or relative getting a divorce, or someone who is dieing, or someone has called off a wedding.

Peace and Love in Jesus.
    Last edited by holydiver; 09-25-2009 at 12:01 AM.

psychic-test Guest

"2 years to the end of years" can be any year so you dont have exact time frame to test this prophecy. or it might mean that the world will end in 2 years? and even if so all the prophecies from the mayan and i-ching predict the end of the years on this date: 12/21/2012.

I guess we will need to wait and see...

Hello,\

I may consider this just a observational dream, depending.

Peace and Love in Jesus.

breaker Guest

could be possible. No one knows the date of the end of the world except God himself, but we do know a time or "the season." There's been a lot of strange events going on in the world these days, and not just political/wars and such.

presence Guest

4 Horsemen begins the Apocalypse in 2009.

breaker Guest

The Day and Hour Unknown
    36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[a] but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

1. Matthew 24:36

bluekron Guest

Default clarification of dream

I would not say that 2 years from the day of the dream is the end of time, or the coming of our Lord, But the end of years of a time period and the start of events that would lead towards the time of the end of darkness' rule on earth.

Obama stated in his speech a few weeks ago that hopefully by next year they will have the stipulations in place for the new world order. Its possible that 2012 is when that announcement will be made for the big change. Also the super colider will be fully charged and ready to run in 2012.

Sable Guest

Quote Originally Posted by screaminvern View Post
    Obama stated in his speech a few weeks ago that hopefully by next year they will have the stipulations in place for the new world order. Its possible that 2012 is when that announcement will be made for the big change. Also the super colider will be fully charged and ready to run in 2012.
    If that has something to do with stopping the world from being destroyed...You Cannot stop God!!!