Thread: 2 Moons

JasonZ Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default 2 Moons

I seen a recent dream thread similar to mine but they're still a little different. I figured this was worth a shot. Anyhow, last night I had a dream about seeing 2 moons and just wanted to see if you guys could tell me a meaning for that.. I was standing in my yard looking up and remembered thinking it was kind of scary but way more cool. IIRC one was slightly larger than the other but they were both there, one was full and one was nearly full. The night sky was DARK and crystal clear if that helps. It was pretty awesome. Normally I wouldn't post like this on a dream forum but I'd love to know what it means. :confused:

We just had a full moon a full days ago and not sure if that has anything to do with that dream or not.

Default Re: the moons

All I know is that my cat goes bananas during a full moon. He was acting so strange this morning like he didn't know what to do with himself and this is unlike his usual behavior. He couldn't sleep a wink neither.
    I think the dream means that you should open your mind and accept that the world and reality is not necessarily what you think it is. You could be under the notion that things are a certain way and they just plain aren't. It can take a discerning eye to know what is the truth and what is just a facade. Well, good luck to you and thanks for sharing.

Talking the 2 moons

i had a dream similar to yours. try to find it in posts, it's been a while.

a big part of your dream was just like mine... interesting.
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

JasonZ Guest

Yeah, I found it, ioana. Mine was much more boring, lol.

Normally, I wouldn't go on about anything like this, but that dream was spectacular to say the least. I'm going to continue to research the web on 2 moon dreams.

Default Re: the two moons

The moon in tarot represents the subconscious mind at play which comes out in our sleep. Though you may be fearful in the darkness, continue on your path until first light when you can rest. There is never night without day and sunshine illuminates our lives, enriching our souls.
    The moon can mean darkness, but without shadows how can there be light from above? Perhaps you are questioning some misconceptions about your past ideas and coming to a new frame of mind...embrace this newfound creativity you find in your dreams and shoot for the stars.
    You may be going through some sadness at leaving your childhood behind and finding pursuits like dream analysis to be interesting. Don't worry because you are becoming an adult and everything will be alright.

Hi,
    Moon means a governor or a mother if two means there will be two governors ( kings) .

Moon is interpreted as a king, governor or mother.
    If one dreamt the moon was two part means there is a death danger for the governor or mother.
    If dreamt he was speaking to the moon means he will get a governor or a big boss.
    If dreamt two moons were fighting means there will be a war between two governors.
    If dreamt one of the moons was divided or had a failure means one of them will be dismissed.
    If one dreamt he took the moon means he will be a minister or will have a great husband.
    If dreamt hugged the moon means he will marry a beautiful woman.
    If dreamt the moon was in crescent shape means that woman is from a lower generation.
    If a woman dreamt she hugged the moon means she will marry.
    If one dreamt the moon was in full shape and was shining over his house means he will receive a benefit from the governor.
    If dreamt the moon was in full shape but it was dark means the governor will support him.
    If dreamt the moon rose in a crescent shape means his child will become a governor.
    Some interpreters say dreaming about moon means the governor or the minister will have a baby boy.
    If dreamt he took the moon in his hand or the moon was beside him means he will have a baby boy who will become a scientist.
    If one of the governor's relatives dreamt so means his child will be the governor.
    Moon may also mean :1- Governor 2- minister 3- companion 4- boss 5- greatness 6- girl friend 7- a vain job 8- a corrupt scientist 9- lordship 10- mother 11- father 12- wife 13- child 14- son 15- generosity.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

i had a similar dream but i dreamt of moons 2 days in a row....on days around the world they are celebrating religious ceremonies...