Magicwispa Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Post White wolf with blue eyes

:confused:

I dreamt about a white wolf with blue eyes following me through the woods in which felt like Canada. I was holding my 8week old baby boy and entered into a two storey logcabin. The cabin was full of family and friends. The wolf managed to get inside somehow after I locked the doors. Our eyes met, it was standing on an inside balcony on the second floor of the building. My friend had a gun and the wolf pounced toward me. I was scared thinking it wanted my baby but as it jumped down it's eyes never left mine and I realised it was there for me. It stood up on it's hind legs and perched its paws up on my shouders from behind me. My fear disappeared and as I turned to ask what it wanted, it was too late, my friend shot it...and I woke up. Does anyone know what this could mean? I've never even been to Canada before, but I know and feel it was there.

Hi,
    A wolf means a bf ,
    Woods means a society.
    A friend shot him means someone will give him a bitter message.
    A baby boy means a sorrow or an illness on the way.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

eaccess Guest

Default Spirit animal

I also had a dream with a white wolf with piercing blue eyes - in fact I moved me to write a poem about it - yours has very similar elements, especially the realization that it was there for you - for me, I eventually discovered that I was being visited by my "spirit animal" and ultimately that was a confirming moment of my connection to the earth, sun and the moon. Peace

Hi,
    A wolf means a bf or someone who will serve you.Blue eyes means he will be christian.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.