Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dream interpretation time table

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

IrisRavenstar Guest

Hi Varzandeh,

I find your dream interpretation time table very interesting, and understand it is based on scripture.

For myself, I find I have my own patterns that are somewhat identifiable. With most precognitive dreams of individual world events, there is a 0-14 day window before the event occurs, and there is usually only the one dream. But when it is something major, like 9/11, I may start dreaming it months ahead, and have many recurrent dreams about the event.

As for personal precognitive dreams, if it's advice about day to day stuff, like herbs I need, or plumbing about to break, or the need to check my checkbook to see if I subtracted something, that's usually information for the day I dreamed it.

And when it's about family matters, the timing is all over the place. I asked my spirit guide, Leslie, about that once, and he said that it's because we're not programmed like robots to do everything at a set time. It's more like the dream shows the probable future if all events play out as expected, with inner guides and teachers knowing what choices we're most likely to make, because they know us so well. They can estimate when something will occur. But people are moody, and might change their minds, or do things in a different order than expected, so it's not like the future is set in stone. We have choices in how things play out.

For example, I can drive straight to the grocery store, and be there, four miles away, in minutes, or I can take a meandering path with a few other stops and errands, and it could take hours. I could even wreck my car and end up in the hospital for a time, and maybe not get to the grocery store until I was healed and home, days later perhaps. It's kind of like that with anything we humans do. It may be inevitable that we'll get to the grocery store, but when we will get there is not as obvious. That's why times and dates are so seldom given in precognitive dreams.

9/11 must have already been set as to the date when I started dreaming about it, because I was also having waking visions (rare for me, I'm more clairaudient awake) of tombstones with IX or XI on them. I just didn't connect them with being a date, though I should have! That is what Roman numerals were used for on old tombstones. I thought they meant someone I knew (or even me!) was dying, like they were saying, "I cross." As in cross over.

Interpretation takes time to understand our own inner workings so much! We're all different, and others probably have different time tables than mine.
    Last edited by Varzandeh; 07-30-2009 at 10:28 AM.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by IrisRavenstar View Post
    Hi Varzandeh,

I find your dream interpretation time table very interesting, and understand it is based on scripture.

For myself, I find I have my own patterns that are somewhat identifiable. With most precognitive dreams of individual world events, there is a 0-14 day window before the event occurs, and there is usually only the one dream. But when it is something major, like 9/11, I may start dreaming it months ahead, and have many recurrent dreams about the event.

As for personal precognitive dreams, if it's advice about day to day stuff, like herbs I need, or plumbing about to break, or the need to check my checkbook to see if I subtracted something, that's usually information for the day I dreamed it.

And when it's about family matters, the timing is all over the place. I asked my spirit guide, Leslie, about that once, and he said that it's because we're not programmed like robots to do everything at a set time. It's more like the dream shows the probable future if all events play out as expected, with inner guides and teachers knowing what choices we're most likely to make, because they know us so well. They can estimate when something will occur. But people are moody, and might change their minds, or do things in a different order than expected, so it's not like the future is set in stone. We have choices in how things play out.

For example, I can drive straight to the grocery store, and be there, four miles away, in minutes, or I can take a meandering path with a few other stops and errands, and it could take hours. I could even wreck my car and end up in the hospital for a time, and maybe not get to the grocery store until I was healed and home, days later perhaps. It's kind of like that with anything we humans do. It may be inevitable that we'll get to the grocery store, but when we will get there is not as obvious. That's why times and dates are so seldom given in precognitive dreams.

9/11 must have already been set as to the date when I started dreaming about it, because I was also having waking visions (rare for me, I'm more clairaudient awake) of tombstones with IX or XI on them. I just didn't connect them with being a date, though I should have! That is what Roman numerals were used for on old tombstones. I thought they meant someone I knew (or even me!) was dying, like they were saying, "I cross." As in cross over.

Interpretation takes time to understand our own inner workings so much! We're all different, and others probably have different time tables than mine.
    Hello Iris~

I think the timeline was meant for dreams that are more abstract / obscure in meaning - for instance, the dream that the prophet Joseph had in the Quran was that he saw the sun, moon, and 11 planets bowing to him - so although you may not understand the meaning of a dream, it may still come to fruition in the approximate timelines given. On the other hand, if you had a dream around sunset, right away you can assume that there was no truth to it, and not worry about it at all.