Thread: egg Shells

lesleyanne_g Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unhappy egg Shells

I have had a re-occuring dream about having small crunched up egg shells in my mouth, and no matter how many times i spit them out their is still more there. I looked online and cant find any interpretations. This is the 3rd time iv had this dream, over a long period of time.

Can anyone explain to me what it could mean?

Hi,
    Egg means power and strength or means a girl. Safat/49.
    If one dreamt that a chicken lay egg in front of him means he will have a baby from an inferior woman.
    If dreamt was eating cooked egg means he will earn money with labor.
    If dreamt was eating half cooked egg means he will marry a woman and will live a long time with her.
    If dreamt was eating egg with its shell means he consumes people's money.***********

If dreamt was eating egg's shell and its white part and the yolk remained means he uses the dead people's money.******************

If one dreamt was laying eggs means he has sex with many women and is greedy for sex.
    If dreamt was laying the eggs means , he merges with women.
    If dreamt he had chickens from those eggs means he will have benefits from those women children.
    If dreamt hatched an egg means will have a child but the child will be a pagan.
    If dreamt put eggs under a hen and had chickens means a dead or forgotten job of him will revive .If a teacher dreamt so and he teaches holy books to the children it means he will have a child.
    If dreamt broke an egg shell means he will have sex with a virgin girl .If couldn't break the shell means he can't have sex.
    If dreamt had many eggs means will have children.
    Duck egg may also mean :1- achieving a wish 2- marriage 3- a servant 4- a child.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Raw eggs

What might it mean to drink raw eggs?
    The only limit is your imagination
    Nelson Quimby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IrisRavenstar Guest

When we say we're "walking on egg shells," we mean we're being extremely careful around someone, because they are upset or angry, and we don't want to do anything to set them off. So maybe if your mouth is full of eggshells, you are feeling that you have to be very careful about what SAY around someone, for the same kind of reasons?

Just an idea! Take or shake!

IrisRavenstar Guest

Quote Originally Posted by elso View Post
    What might it mean to drink raw eggs?
    It's a very bad idea, nowadays, because salmonella poisioning from uncooked eggs is a serious problem. I was reading it's not just on dirty shells anymore, so you can avoid it by washing the egg before cracking it; it's actually inside the eggs now.

I remember before it became serious though, that raw eggs were advoated for hangovers with a dash of bottled hot sauce, and breakfast health drinks, and I think "Rocky" always was drinking them before a fight... easy quick protein, I guess.

Unhappy same thing

I just woke up at 3am and had a weird feeling. the main thing i remember is that i was spitting egg shells over and over.
    I saw your answers but nothing explains the "egg shell spitting" thing.

thanks for you answers.

Default Re: egg Shells

Oh my gosh i had the exact same dream i was spitting out Egg shells and no matter how many times i spat them out more and more was in my mouth any one please help freaky?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Louise Davies View Post
    Oh my gosh i had the exact same dream i was spitting out Egg shells and no matter how many times i spat them out more and more was in my mouth any one please help freaky?
    The shells represent or describe the fragile aspect of something in which you believe. Spitting shells is rejecting the idea that you enjoy crushing hope or having your dreams, metaphorically, shattered. Overall, this is likely a dream about rejecting the pleasure of shattering something fragile or delicate. I hope this helps.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

Egg shell is often quickly discarded as an undesirable by-product of getting to the eggy goodness within. Maybe we’re too quick to discard stuff that needs to be said in the moment, just to keep the peace.

Still, like the aggravating sensation of jagged bits of eggshell in the mouth, truth might also start to feel uncomfortable the longer we try to hold it in. We can spit it out in little passive-aggressive pieces, never really getting to the crux of the issue, or we can take a deep breath, let it all out as diplomatically but as TRUTHFULLY as we can – and whilst we might be spitting bits of eggshells for a little bit afterwards (because things need to be discussed, both parties might have something to say, and things to resolve) the outcome ultimately will be a great deal more comfort within your mouth, once all of the discussion is out of the way.

Egg shell is also a remarkably strong substance – it has to be, to protect the delicate contents it holds, whilst also taking the weight of the chicken above it. In this way, the egg shell might be regarded as a metaphor for ‘strength under pressure’. It can feel uncomfortably strong-worded to speak our truth, sometimes, but I don’t think people necessarily think any more of people pleasers… which is kind of sadly ironic, because as one myself, I can attest, we try darn hard! Anyway, you have a point of view as valid as anyone else’s. To tell your truth shows strength and this strength may inspire others too.

Lastly, broken eggshells are sometimes used in the garden, either for keeping slugs away, or as part of compost. Using the compost analogy, I think, speaking truth can be uncomfortable at first (like spitting out eggshells in the mouth that are cutting us), but doing so, paves the way for new growth in friendships and relationships alike.

In the words of William Blake (“Poison Tree” – it’s a whole poem, check it out :))…

“I was angry with my friend: I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe; I told it not, my wrath did grow.”

If you really can’t talk to the person about what is bothering you, find some other outlet for it. Creative writing, music, art, physical exertion or seeking the counsel of friends and family are all good starts, I think.

Best of luck!

FDL2

Okay you have several people with the same dream, so what I think it would help if I just asked them what you guys have in common. Age, spiritual belief, sex, finance (maybe) ... just a little basic background. :pladyball: