Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Hi, I was wondering if you could maybe interpret a series of dreams I've had. Just a little background info... in high school I had a group of guy-friends who I was close with. Always had a crush on one of them, and eventually, after high school, we had a brief un-official relationship. Lets call him "Dan". After our fling we stopped hanging out for the most part, and I rarely see him. I do miss hanging out with him, as we had so many things in common, and were great friends in high school. I am now engaged to a great guy.

My dreams... I have recently been having dreams of being at parties or gatherings with people I knew in high school. I'm always enjoying myself and catching up with people. As soon as "Dan" comes into the party he's the only person I want to see, and often times the dream ends by us leaving the party together. I'm always really excited to see him and give him a huge hug, and he seems happy to see me as well.

I want to know why I'm dreaming of him so often and if it has something to do with my current relationship.

Hi :)

I've had these dreams randomly since early high school, in them I'm brutally torturing/murdering loved ones.

An example is one that I've had recently, it was of my friend Aj, whom I am very close to. In the dream I had him duct-taped to a chair. I then took a rusty razor blade and slit little cuts into his body all over. Then I set his clothes on fire while I take a knife and dig deep into his arms with the blade, finding extreme joy out of his screams of pain.

I then woke up crying. I have had numerous dreams such as these with a different person every time, and it's always a different way of killing them.
    Please help me asap, I am scared of these dreams and what they do to me mentally.

Hi julie. maybe you can help me out with this one.

This dream happened a few weeks ago and i haven't been able to get it out of my mind. I was standing in an airport terminal getting ready to board a plane, but I was dressed in a nightshirt and nothing else. I was barefoot and I looked like i had just crawled out of bed. Suddenly there was media everywhere and tons of people with cameras pouring in, and a man i have had psychic connections with a few times in the past (I have met this man in person but only once) walks into the terminal. he looks really angry and tired and like he just wants to be left alone. He walks over to a book shelf that randomly appears out of nowhere, looks through it and then glances in my direction. He then puts his head down and comes back through the terminal. (I noticed he comes into the terminal looking like he's about 37, and then when he gets back into the terminal from the book shelf, he becomes his present age of 61, and his outfit goes from all black, to a white shirt and black slacks.) He starts to pass by me and media people are asking him all sorts of questions. He asks them to back off and leave him alone, and somehow I manage to get over the rope and into the terminal next to him. I come up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder, and he turns around to look at me. "what do you want?" he says with a sad tone in his voice. "I just thought you might need a hug" I reply. He breathes a sigh of relief and says "I do, thank you so much" and he reaches around and hugs me tightly. we keep hugging for a moment and then he takes my hand and says "You wanna come with me?" and I say "sure" and I smile. He smiles back and leads me onto the plane with him still holding my hand. He motions to a stewardess to make certain we are left alone in first class and then the door to the terminal closes. Then I woke up.

Red face Re: Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Hello my name is Tara. I just had a dream that I was with my ex-bf (who I regret leaving so bad) and I think we were making love. I'm not sure. But I do remember that he had my shirt off and he was massaging my breast. He looked and saw a lump on one breast. I look and see 2 nipples on one breast. By the way, I dream about him every night and seem to remember the dreams. Extremely weird too. Do you know what they mean? Could they be a sign I might get back with him? Thank you.

Question Hello, Julia. Could you please interpret my strange wedding dream?

Dear Julia, I recently posted a strange wedding dream of mine, but so far no one has offered any interpretations on it. In my dream:
    It's my wedding day and I'm getting ready for it, putting on my dress, jewelry, makeup, etc. My family is there helping me get ready and I'm very happy and excited that this is my wedding day. At some point in the dream, however, someone mentions the groom and how he'll love how I look, and that's when my mood changes entirely. I'm now scared, confused, and upset as I realize that I have no idea who the groom is; therefore, I have no idea who I am marrying or what he even looks like. I'm now dreading walking down the aisle, but my family calms me down and I do end up walking down the aisle. As I do so, I can see the groom waiting for me at the end, but I can't see his face, even though he's facing me. It's like a dark shadow is concealing his face or something and even as I get closer, he just remains faceless. I keep wondering who he is or if I'll love him or if I'll even be happy with him. I can't remember much after this part, but this is pretty much what happened in my dream. I don't understand this dream at all, since I'm not engaged or with anyone. I would really like to know what this dream means or what it's trying to tell me. Thank you.

Default Re: Hello, Julia. Could you please interpret my strange wedding dream?

I posted a topic a few days ago, and have not gotten any interpretation, meaning maybe it's a tougher one to interpret or just that nobody has noticed it. Anyway, here it is (If any additional information is needed just let me know and I'll do the best I can to provide you the information:

So this dream I had 2 nights ago, and I'm actually starting to remember it very well.

This particular part of the dream, I walked down these stairs and ended up in a living room of some house, and there was a female friend of mine sleeping on a couch. (Me and this girl are friends, but don't have like a dating or sexual relationship, we basically just talk for a while during classes and help each other out in class, and we can trust each other))

Now, this house was not her house, it wasn't my house, but it was my brother's friends house, where she was sleeping on the couch. As I came down the stairs, she woke up, looked at me and smiled, but didn't say a word. I went over and sat or laid on the couch near her, then she rested her head either on my arm or on my torso, then went back to sleep.

Outside, it was just trees and a road, and the sky was pinkish, like an evening sky. There was also one other person in the dream, that I believe followed me down the stairs, but said nothing and did nothing, and was just generally uninvolved.

The weird thing to me is that, this is not the first time I've had a dream involving this girl, and on other silent person that didn't do anything. I had a dream with this girl and another person one other time a few months ago.

Like I said me and this girl are pretty good friends, but we are not dating, although I do kind of have feelings for her, to maybe start dating her.

Any interpretations, advice, and/or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I dreamed I was at a party and sitting at a great oval table with at least one hundred people sitting around it. Somehow I knew everyone in the dream, but in reality (?) I've never seen any of them before. Two people were late and I said to the person next to me "guess who's late", like they're always late. Like I said, I didn't recognize anybody. Also in the dream I was swimming with a beautiful woman that I loved. For some reason I had to leave, but didn't want to. I was devastated that I had to leave. Before I left, I kissed the woman and said "I love you, always have, and always will". Upon leaving I had this great feeling of sadness. I said to myself "why do I have to leave?" This dream has left me with a strange feeling. Like the feeling Richard Dreyfuss had in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. That it meant something. It was his destiny. I feel as if I have to do something or go somewhere. It's important to me. What could this mean?