Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Post your dreams, and I'll interpret them.

Hi everyone, I'm a dream interpreter available to look at your dreams. I can only do one dream per person, though, to be fair to the folks who use my webpage Something Spoke Services - Dream Interpretation.

Try me!

runningdeer Guest

Question a dream for you to interpret

Dear Julie,

Thanks for your offer to interpret dreams. Here's one I posted a little while ago.

I had a dream a few nights ago about a man I had met that day. I met him at a native american sweat lodge (long story, but this really happened). We connected before and after the sweat, which he led.

That night, I dreamt that I was at a lake. It was a clear, beautiful night. The lake was calm and the moon and the trees around it were reflected in the water.

I stood by the side of the lake, hoping to see this person again, and then he arrived, but he was on the other side of the lake. I had a strong desire to see him, but remained where I was on the beach, while he remained on the other side. I dreamt that he had friends and was enjoying their company, and that I wanted to see him for for whatever reason he stayed with them instead of coming to see me.

I woke up sad and a little bit frustrated, and have been haunted since by the feelings in the dream. Can you help me interpret it?

Thank you,
    Running Deer

Quote Originally Posted by runningdeer View Post
    Dear Julie,

I had a dream a few nights ago about a man I had met that day. I met him at a native american sweat lodge (long story, but this really happened). We connected before and after the sweat, which he led.

That night, I dreamt that I was at a lake. It was a clear, beautiful night. The lake was calm and the moon and the trees around it were reflected in the water.

I stood by the side of the lake, hoping to see this person again, and then he arrived, but he was on the other side of the lake. I had a strong desire to see him, but remained where I was on the beach, while he remained on the other side. I dreamt that he had friends and was enjoying their company, and that I wanted to see him for for whatever reason he stayed with them instead of coming to see me.

I woke up sad and a little bit frustrated, and have been haunted since by the feelings in the dream. Can you help me interpret it?

Thank you,
    Running Deer
    Hey Running Deer,
    The man is both the guy you met, but also symbolic shorthand for a desirable mate. This dream is pointing out a problem in your approach to relationships.

A lake symbolizes collective emotions. It may therefore represent shared love between you and he, in this context. The calmness of the atmosphere suggests balance and completion. Because it is set at night, it is likely your current perspective cannot see a clear way forward.

The problem lies in you "staying in your comfort zone". The beach, or more specifically sand, represent reason, the known, and the threshold between logic and intuition. Perhaps you do not trust your emotions, or that the two of you have a future. It may be time to express your emotions, and in a larger sense, be social and connect with others. The sequence where he is socializing with friends could be pure anxiety that you are not being noticed, but it could also continue the lesson. You cannot attain your desire without trusting your natural ability to connect with him.

Hope that helps.

pastlife wanderer Guest

Question greetings julie

hi julie i had a dream three nights ago and its really bugging me i dont know what it means and it seemed really vivid what it is is this i'm running in these woods and i'm not scared or running from anyone or anything the woods seem very dense and thick the sky is dark and gloomy with the possibility of rain i am running to someone or something i feel as though i'm almost hunting them the speed i am running at is phenomanally fast not what any normal human can do i remember in my dream there were mountance through the trees in the distance i am also very connected or intune with the spirit realm as i do get visits from spirits at night regularlly i am also searching for who or what i might have been in my past life and io am curious if it is my past life trying gto tell me something i have always believe in the supernatural and believed that every dream has a meaning
    then two nights a go i dreamt a vampire was face to face with me bearing his fangs then he disapeared what does this all mean i hope you can help me

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Finley View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm a dream interpreter available to look at your dreams. I can only do one dream per person, though, to be fair to the folks who use my webpage Something Spoke Services - Dream Interpretation.

Try me!
    Hi,
    Science come a long way since Tertullian and Socrates :)
    Even Freud and CJ Jung is too old fashined and irrelevant today.
    Try studying "Quantum mechanics and Thermodynamics! Or better still! look at the posts on this forum!!
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

pastlife wanderer Guest

Default wolfjk

can you please interpret my dream i not having anyluck on here

mis778 Guest

Default necklace from ex

Hi Julie I jsut posted this dream and would love your take on it....

I had a dream that my ex gave me a star necklace and put it on for me??

What could this mean?

mis778

runningdeer Guest

Default thanks for your interpretation

Dear Julie,
    Thanks for your interpretation. I think you're right about many things.
    I should have mentioned before that I am already in a relationship with someone else, who is very supportive of me. This has obviously added to my confusion.
    This other person is someone who is kind; we have a lot of fun together. but sometimes I do feel that there is a spiritual/natural dimension that is missing. Is this something I should look for within myself, or was the dream saying that I am not with the right person?
    Many thanks again,
    Runningdeer

Dreamweaver79 Guest

Default Prophetic Dream?

Hi Julia,

I have recently been divorced and have been seeing a friend not real seriously though.

So I had this dream that I was in a bunch of different places, like maybe bars. There were a bunch of guys there and some of them were interested in me, and talking to me, but I wasn't interested in any of them. Then there were a few that I was interested in but they weren't interested in me. Then there was one who every time I would walk away, he would follow me, then I would turn around and try and talk to him and he would ignore me.

Then all of a sudden this guy that I have been seeing was there, and I found out he was there to find me. I got excited he was there and he smiled and said he would call me when he got back into town. I woke up with a great feeling.

Can you tell me what this means? I have prophetic dreams all the time, and this feels like it, but different. More symbolic.

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by pastlife wanderer View Post
    hi julie i had a dream three nights ago and its really bugging me i dont know what it means and it seemed really vivid what it is is this i'm running in these woods and i'm not scared or running from anyone or anything the woods seem very dense and thick the sky is dark and gloomy with the possibility of rain i am running to someone or something i feel as though i'm almost hunting them the speed i am running at is phenomanally fast not what any normal human can do i remember in my dream there were mountance through the trees in the distance i am also very connected or intune with the spirit realm as i do get visits from spirits at night regularlly i am also searching for who or what i might have been in my past life and io am curious if it is my past life trying gto tell me something i have always believe in the supernatural and believed that every dream has a meaning
    then two nights a go i dreamt a vampire was face to face with me bearing his fangs then he disapeared what does this all mean i hope you can help me
    Hi Past lifewanderer,
    When you have a dream, post it on a new thread. You will get better response.
    Regarding your dream; it was about what was happening in your sleep. There is always some reason for a dream. Your subconscious creates the dream to respond to a specific need. When you dream about running, there is usually a need to move or strech your legs. Your dreams make you change sleeping positions many times in the night. However the most important function of dreaming is to wake you up in the morning.
    I do not believe in past life, However it is not a bad idea to believe in anything, whether it is real or imagined. The subconscious uses fath in something or somebody as a source of mental energy in your dreams.
    Dreams have very little meanings; they may give a hint about your character. It is what dreams do that is important! They keep you alive!
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life