Thread: angle of death?

bcm26 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default angle of death?

hey,
    last night my friend had a dream and it's really creeping me out and was wondering if you guys could help me out:
    so he was in a one of those "no-where" places where everything is white and there is nothing around or anything like that. There is him and our group of friends. Out of nowhere we all freeze and time stops for us, as if in a movie or something, although he can still do whatever it was he was doing. A buisiness woman walks up to him and says that two of his friends will die either today or tomorow, one of wich is me and he can't remember the other. He says "me?" and she replies saying that he will die today.
    He then woke up sweaty and felt really bad as if he had a really bad like he had a fever and was really sick.

If you can figure out what that means it would help because this is freaking me out and it would really help.

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

The business world is really cold and rithless when it needs to be. Could it be linked to insecurity fears about your job.

-----------------------------
    The dream mind is a conceptual mind. So expect the meaning of a dream to be a conceptual meaning. Try to think about the ideas and emotions that are forming in your mind. Dreams can be about health issues, they can be about relationships, they can simply reflect some paranoias in your mind. Simply put dreams are about the STUFF in your mind. So instead of trying to interpret the dream try to think about ideas forming in your mind.

Whats more dreams concentrate on new feelings. They capture those moments when your feelings change. For instance the moment when you started to mistrust your boyfriend. Try this page as it shows you how to spot the issues which trigger dreams

Dreams analyzed

Learn how to capture in quotes the concepts and ideas that will be the subject of your dreams

Quote Originally Posted by bcm26 View Post
    hey,
    last night my friend had a dream and it's really creeping me out and was wondering if you guys could help me out:
    so he was in a one of those "no-where" places where everything is white and there is nothing around or anything like that. There is him and our group of friends. Out of nowhere we all freeze and time stops for us, as if in a movie or something, although he can still do whatever it was he was doing. A buisiness woman walks up to him and says that two of his friends will die either today or tomorow, one of wich is me and he can't remember the other. He says "me?" and she replies saying that he will die today.
    He then woke up sweaty and felt really bad as if he had a really bad like he had a fever and was really sick.

If you can figure out what that means it would help because this is freaking me out and it would really help.
    Hi,
    Relax!! Yuo're safe!
    The dream was about what was happening to your friend in his sleep. The dream describes his condition: desolate!
    The outstanding point in his dream is:
    He was actually feverish and feeling sick in his sleep and needed a shocking dream to wake him.
    However the dream has a meaning as well: he loves you!
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi,
    There are five sciences that no-one will ever know:
    1- when and where will rain, 2- when and where one will die, 3- what one will do tomorrow, 4- what a woman will be prenant for 5- when the resurrection day will be.
    Also death angel or any angel have no genderSo it can't be a woman.
    So, don't worry at all.
    If they had died in the dream it would mean a problem of him will be solved, as life is interpreted as a constraint that will be removed.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

My mother would tell me she had visited by the "Angel of Death" and a family member, aunt uncle etc... would die soon(usually 2 weeks). It was if it was a normal thing no big deal, as a young boy I believed my mother and did not think of it as something weird. Since my mothers death I have no reminders of impending deaths. Only the knowledge that death is inevitable.

Elwood

Edit... Has nobody responded to this since 2006???
    Last edited by Elwoodzz; 11-23-2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: responsibility

Default Who's fault it that?!?

I perceive you have an international plumbing business.:doh:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!