Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soulmate

Skrallz Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Soulmate

Lately I have been having dreams about this girl and the connection between us is extrodinary. I have to say that before these dreams I did not know what true love meant and I am just wondering if this might be a connection to my soulmate. Another strange thing about it is that these feelings continue when I wake up and I have a longing to find this girl.
    Last edited by Skrallz; 03-05-2009 at 09:06 PM.

weiss Guest

the idea of a soulmate isnt really well grounded. it is more of a fantasy idea, like there is one perfect person out there who would fulfill your life. reality is not like that.

but back to your dream. is there anything you have been working towards lately that will help you reach one of your life goals?

i haven't really had dreams like this.

An unknown girl in thedream means a happiness at work,
    Having sex with an unknown girl means achieving a wish.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Skrallz Guest

There is no sexual experience in this dream to reply to varzandeh as to weiss im not sure i completely understand the question could you reword it

weiss Guest

think of the girl as a symbolic concept of something that is fulfilling in your life. write down some of her features, personality characterstics, ones that maybe you would want to be a part of yourself. is she ambitious? popular? artistic and talented? fun-loving?

or just about wanting the best, maybe she is super hot or something, and it just represents that you feel you want to have everything in life. it does seem to be a forward looking dream. that is why i mention your goals.

Skrallz Guest

See the thing is she is just like me so I dont think this could be what your talking about

aliceinwonderland13 Guest

Nah don't listen to em! Sounds like they just wanna keep u in check and grounded. I hate when people on these forums talk like they know everything. We don't know hardly anything, I think its safer to look for the truth within instead of without. If you feel this is your soulmate, she probably is. My advice to you is not to let it affect you TOO much in this life though...I've been having dreams of the same guy for 12 years! Just this week I had three about him, although on average its 1 or 2 a month. I feel he's my soulmate and I asked myself about it honestly; I deeply believe he's real and that we have a special connection, and I believe in this more than I believe in my own existence.

One thing happened that gives me hope, and I hope it does the same for you too: a few years back I had a dream about being in this place, it was very very vivid. A year later I went to this town I've never been to before(Rome, Georgia) and I knew where everything was. I walked from the stripmall several blocks, winding around the streets until there I was, in the same place as my dream a year earlier! I swear to God this is real, I couldn't believe it at the time. The only difference was that there was two houses in the dream, one was boarded up and the other open(in real life the one that was boarded was open and vice versa). If you can dream about a place that turns out to be real, then I think the same goes for people. Now how did I find out about this place? Back when I was more spiritual, did some automatic writing which told me to go to Rome. I know it sounds insane, but its true, I'm not some saddo fantasist who gets her kicks from posting stories on forums.

I find it does affect relationships as nothing can be as strong or deep as a soulmate connection; I guess we'll have to wait to meet our respective 'partners' when its meant to happen. I don't know about you but I'm trying to learn lucid dreaming so I can find him, know more info about him, if he's dead or alive(and if so where he is). If you believe in reincarnation, think about it: you share a deep connection with someone over several lives, suddenly you're in a life where they aren't present; you're gonna be pining for them. This can manifest in these dreams you're having; perhaps she's having the same ones about you?

Are you writing down these dreams? Is there any clues in them that make this puzzle clearer?

Skrallz Guest

There are no real clues in the dream but thank you for your reply it is rather reasuring

aliceinwonderland13 Guest

no worries:) 95% of my dreams don't have clues either, who knows maybe you'll continue having dreams about her for years to come as well(I hope so cus it is quite nice). Good luck and just trust in yourself.

Skrallz Guest

Thanks For Your Help