keenah80 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Shape Shifting...

I woke up around 1:00am scared out of my mind...Can someone please tell me what this dream could mean? I don't remember how it started off but here is the end I dreamed I had a troubled son in his early 20's I don't know wheather it was drugs or alcohol or both and I went to his apartment and there was blood everywhere so I rushed into his room and he was laying down on the bed and he kept saying he was fine and he did'nt seem to be hurt and in his apartment were his two sisters also in their 20's they were both in the tub in opposite bathrooms in the bathroom to my right was my daughter she was a lavender color from head to toe and she kept asking me if I loved her and I kept reassuring her that I did! and in the bathroom to my left was my other daughter she was gold from head to toe they both reminded me of an angel without their wings painted in these weird colors...My daughter that was gold just looking at her scared the _____out of me I don't know why but she did, the door to the bathroom did'nt have any door knobs just a hole and I kept looking in on the gold one to make sure she did'nt get out before I could leave and she turned into a mermaid.The purple one was out of the tub in the living room talking to me about a painting we were both looking at and she started turning into a dinosaur and at that moment I knew my son was a tigar...That's when I woke up scared
    Last edited by keenah80; 02-17-2009 at 06:40 AM.