FunKay54 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Red face Short Dream - Rhino

Hi All,

My Bfriend had a dream last night about being a field of some sort, and he was trying to get a rhinceros to graze . So he suggested a patch of grass to a stranger (a man) there with him, and the stranger thought it was a bad idea because it would make the Rhino's to big.

Please any insight would be great .. what is the meaning of the stranger denying my boyfriends patch of grass:confused:

Much Love Kay

misshunter Guest

I know this might sound weird, but I think it might be about male sexuality. Those sort of animals normally represent phallic-male energy. Does he have any sexual insecurity? Or have you two perhaps been thinking about having children?
    Hmm.. Not sure, but I know that the Rhinoceros definitely has a lot to do with male sexuality, being stubborn and power. Also, the reference to the plot of grass is interesting. Sorry I couldn't help more.

salsaonline Guest

I believe the previous poster is on the right track regarding the rhino. A strong animal with a prominent horn--it's not much of a leap of the imagination to think of a penis.

Also remember the concern that the rhino would get too big if it grazed on a patch of grass. I'll leave it to you to think about what a patch of grass is a euphism for. A not so subtle hint: there's an old joke men sometimes make about when a woman is fair game for romantic activity: "as long as there's grass on the field".