Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    austin123 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1 View Post
    Hello.
    You say you felt a big dog jump on you, did you see it by any chance? Or was your eyes closed?
    I didn't actually see the dog itself as my eyes were shut. But it's feet felt like dogs feet with claws. It felt as though it was slipping off of my chest and kept moving it's feet so that it wouldnt fall off. It was growling quite menacingly. It definitely wasn't my dog though as she was a small cute little thing!
    It's odd though as it happened when I was around 12 (I'm 27 now) but I remember every detail as though it actually happened, not as though it was a dream.

Geebo Guest

When i was about seven i was sleeping in the same bed as my sister and we had this tiger thats eyes lit up when you kicked it. When she turned off the lights i suddenly saw this man sitting at the end of my bed and staring back at me. He was sort of faded like a ghost or something and he didn't move. I was really freaked out and told my sister, she said there was nothing there and that i was just seeing the tigers eyes but this was not true as i could see the tigers eyes and the man and they were not the same thing. This man kept staring at me for ages but i can't remember what happened next.

Unknown1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by austin123 View Post
    I didn't actually see the dog itself as my eyes were shut. But it's feet felt like dogs feet with claws. It felt as though it was slipping off of my chest and kept moving it's feet so that it wouldnt fall off. It was growling quite menacingly. It definitely wasn't my dog though as she was a small cute little thing!
    It's odd though as it happened when I was around 12 (I'm 27 now) but I remember every detail as though it actually happened, not as though it was a dream.
    ..That sounds like the Legend of the "Black Dog(s)" If you take a look at my post, should have the title about Black Dogs..have a read of that. If you want some more info, then i will get it for you.

austin123 Guest

..That sounds like the Legend of the "Black Dog(s)" If you take a look at my post, should have the title about Black Dogs..have a read of that. If you want some more info, then i will get it for you.
    I am fairly new to this website so am still trying to find my way around! How can I find your post?

austin123 Guest

I've found it! Although it has made me rather worried.. Lets hope I don't see it another two times!

Unknown1 Guest

Sorry, Didnt mean to make you worry. I mean this website is helpful for alot of people, and theres been some scary stuff on here. One of my posts i got, and also said to many people on here is a Demon called Inguma..You can take a look at that too if you want. But you shouldnt worry though, Here to help =]

mwyna Guest

I just happened upon this website will searching for the meaning of a dream. I found the answer thank you, at least for me it was an answer that makes perfect sense. I then out of curiosity thought I'd have a look around and found your post here.
    I have experienced dreams with sleep paralysis off and on for many years and while I have heard of people seeing little dark shadowed people or even animals I have never experienced this myself. I believe it's known as a Hag dream though for those who experience any type of sleep paralysis, dream is a bit of a stretch as you really aren't exactly asleep at least not fully. ie you can open your eyes and look around. A month or so ago however, I had my first sleep paralysis experience for some many years. I think I have probably had 2 others in the past 10 years or so though they used to be far more frequent, almost nightly sometimes several times a night. A month ago, I woke up and was halfway to sitting up when the paralysis hit which was very unusual as it's never happened that way before. I lay there for a bit trying to cry out but could not obviously, and suddenly I could not breath. For the first time I saw someone though it was not a little dark person, it was someone very tall and not exactly dark though I could not make out all their features properly. I would say they were more muted then dark as if their features and the colours on them ran together in some odd way. This thing leaned over my bed and breathed into my face and suddenly I was fine. I could breath again, move etc. I was REALLY freaked out by this and ran down stairs to find my husband who's 6ft 5 sitting at his pc playing some game. I asked though I already knew the answer it wasn't him. I really can't explain such dreams to you. Some people say that your mind is stuck in dream state complete with paralysis that comes with REM however a part of your mind is awake. Like some switch that isn't full on or off. I don't know if this is the answer or not or if there is deeper meaning to these things.

Unknown1 Guest

Your Welcome. As i say, iam on this website to help, also figure out my problems too, and they have been helpful. Iam not religious, But i do believe in God. And i believe in Ghosts/Demons/Fairies..etc, I believe there is something else out there that maybe some people cant explain, and i reallly do believe i saw something in my room that night. A question for you..You say you saw something once, a tall person/thing? Sounds strange, But were they wearing a Hat? What looks like a Top Hat actually..

austin123 Guest

Sorry, Didnt mean to make you worry. I mean this website is helpful for alot of people, and theres been some scary stuff on here. One of my posts i got, and also said to many people on here is a Demon called Inguma..You can take a look at that too if you want. But you shouldnt worry though, Here to help =]
    Thats ok, I'm not too worried. It was such a long time ago and it hasn't happened since. Honestly, thanks for your advice. I'm just glad that you don't think I'm a crazy person!

austin123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mwyna View Post
    Some people say that your mind is stuck in dream state complete with paralysis that comes with REM however a part of your mind is awake. Like some switch that isn't full on or off. I don't know if this is the answer or not or if there is deeper meaning to these things.
    I too have heard of this theory and have thought that maybe this could be the case. What I don't understand though, and I don't mean to sound like a preacher type person because I am honestly not very religious at all! But why (and this has been the case for myself, my mother and my sister) has the 'thing' gone when I have had to pray for it go? Unless that is also part of the 'dream'. It's just a shame that there is not much info on it :( I must add though, what was 'visiting' you doesnt seem to have been anything horrible unlike mine and some of the other peoples experiences.