Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Aschwarz Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Sleep Paralysis, shadow people

Hi, i have frequent sleep paralysis and im used to it by now. But what i saw this morning had me tearing for two hours and very frightened. I woke up and it was a normal case of sleep paralysis so i kept trying to move my hand then it did so i opened my eyes looked around then went back to sleep. Now the funny this is that this has not happened before but not even 5 minutes later and i wasnt asleep i had sleep paralysis again! so i struggled to move but this one was differant it was like being attacked. So i opened my eyes and i saw this horrific black, smokey humanoid figure kneeling at the foot of my bed with one hand near my foot. just as i struggled opening my eyes i struggled closing them, but i was too scared it was looking Directly at me but the weirdest/freakiest part was this think had no face it was smoothed and had no facial features at all. what scared me the most though is that my bed is right next to my computer and my father was using it and he was sitting right next to me when this happened and i could see him but i couldnt scream or anything. When i got my eyes closed I prayed to god to deliver me from this evil, then a few seconds later my sleep paralysis was gone and i asked my dad to look around the room he didnt see anything so i opened my eyes and it was gone. I told him about this and he said he has encountered one before. He believes I accidently woke up in a spiritual world, He said it most likely wasnt a demon but a bad spirit.

Tabbymaxim Guest

Default Pulling my hair

I have often experience this state of sleep but never heard of what you experienced with the monkey before. I had only seen ghost like people. Some had tried to harm me and others were just there but were evasive about showing themselves or their faces. Your dream would really set off some alarm bells for me.
    Take care and dream safe
    Tabby

Aschwarz Guest

hey, thanks for replying. but this was not a dream, my father was right next to me and i was awake when i saw this. i think it was a case of sleep paralysis because as soon as i was unparalyzed i asked him to look around the room.

WyldBloo Guest

Default your awake episode

Hi Aschwarz ;)

O.K., I've got real experience with this - and yes, you responded well. Good grief, this is getting to be epidemic nowadays!

No, you were not in the spirit realm, you were here in "our realm", but a demon / fallen angel was with you. There is a very good reason for this too. Lucifer or Satan, whichever you prefer, is sending demons out to promote a belief in just about any crazy type of phenomenon that they can come up with, that will be a "hook" event that will draw us in to a spiritually satisfying experience or belief system, any belief system except for the truth that Jesus loves us and has a wonderful plan for our lives. This "shadow people" baloney is a spiritual deception designed to get people to embrace the "unknown" that leads them to question "ghosts", the afterlife, etc... and to make us wonder about other bizarre possibilities. Yes, I definitely believe it when people have these experiences, but if they describe it as being "shadow people" or "ghosts", they don't really have any idea what they are dealing with. This is evil parading as an interesting reality TV concept.

A contact experience with a demon can be felt and the person experiences fear, sometimes terror, nausea, at times muscle paralysis, etc... You hit the nail on the head when your first instinct was to call out to God for help!:rockwoot:
    If this ever happens again, awake or asleep, call out to Jesus because all power in heaven and earth is his and the demons are subject to his authority. His priority is for you to be free from fear of this type of thing by having a close relationship with you. If you call out to Jesus, the demon has to run away because it has been trumped by the ultimate power.

Just send me a message if you have any questions ;)

WyldBloo

Unknown1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Aschwarz View Post
    Hi, i have frequent sleep paralysis and im used to it by now. But what i saw this morning had me tearing for two hours and very frightened. I woke up and it was a normal case of sleep paralysis so i kept trying to move my hand then it did so i opened my eyes looked around then went back to sleep. Now the funny this is that this has not happened before but not even 5 minutes later and i wasnt asleep i had sleep paralysis again! so i struggled to move but this one was differant it was like being attacked. So i opened my eyes and i saw this horrific black, smokey humanoid figure kneeling at the foot of my bed with one hand near my foot. just as i struggled opening my eyes i struggled closing them, but i was too scared it was looking Directly at me but the weirdest/freakiest part was this think had no face it was smoothed and had no facial features at all. what scared me the most though is that my bed is right next to my computer and my father was using it and he was sitting right next to me when this happened and i could see him but i couldnt scream or anything. When i got my eyes closed I prayed to god to deliver me from this evil, then a few seconds later my sleep paralysis was gone and i asked my dad to look around the room he didnt see anything so i opened my eyes and it was gone. I told him about this and he said he has encountered one before. He believes I accidently woke up in a spiritual world, He said it most likely wasnt a demon but a bad spirit.
    Take a look at this post - Conscious of a Presence...Need Help Plese.
    This is very common i keep seeing on here..I know how you feel about being scared.

joynfaith Guest

Default RE: Sleep Paralysis, shadow people

I once saw something similar, it was a large black ball, and swirled up into the ceiling and out of my room, saw it right when I woke up. I thought that I was nuts, and dismissed the event. But later in the day my six year old daughter came to me hysterical and told me she saw a dark man with a scratchy face standing behind her while she was checking out contents in the fridge, and that it turned into a big black ball and went into the wall, I knew i wasn't nuts. Similar events continued to happen. In any event, shortly there after my daughter had an emergency baptism, a month later I did too, since then nothing has bothered us. It wasn't until ears later that I realized I provoked this into my life because of things I was into. I don't know if that's true for you but what are you doing? have you dabbled into "things" before? If so reevaluate? If not keep praying and be strong, do not fear because it attracts fear. I got through it and you can too.

joynfaith:)

smaccaro Guest

Default jOY

yOUR RIGHT ON ABOUT THAT AND GLAD YOU MENTIONED IT.

ISN'T IT KIND OF SCARY THAT THESE THINGS CAN DO THAT?

I OFTEN WONDER IF OUR OWN IMAGINATIONS ARE SO POWERFUL THAT WE CONJURE THIS UP FOR OUR OWN GOOD. BUT THEN AGAIN, IM SURE IM WRONG.

i too was an idiot when I was young. The internet is chock full of bad things to cause chaos in our spiritual lives. Be Careful out there folks.

austin123 Guest

Default Sleep paralysis

Hi,
    I just read your post and had to reply.
    I too have suffered from this on a few occasions quite a few years ago now.
    The first time, there seemed to be a little man (I couldnt see his face but now you mention it, it may have been blurry) besides me talking to me although all I caught him say was "when your feet touch the ground" after this point I managed to struggle and moved my head around. I prayed to god for it to go and it went away.
    The second time, i was just about to fall asleep when my mum came into the room and asked if we'd seen Cindy (my small Yorkshire Terrier dog), I said no. When my mother left the room felt a big dog jump on top of me. It was snarling and I could feel its breath on my face and it's claws in my chest, it kept moving it's feet as though it was slipping. Again, I prayed and it went.
    My sister at the time didn't believe me (I was around 12 years old) but the same thing happened to her a few years later when she had a friend around for a sleep over. She tried to call her friend but she couldnt move or talk. She rememebered what I did, prayed to god, and then it went away. She hasn't laughed at my story since!
    To this day I don't know what causes it. All I can say is that I have to pray every night before I go to sleep as I am too worried in case it comes back but it hasn't bothered me since so it must be working.

Unknown1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by austin123 View Post
    Hi,
    I just read your post and had to reply.
    I too have suffered from this on a few occasions quite a few years ago now.
    The first time, there seemed to be a little man (I couldnt see his face but now you mention it, it may have been blurry) besides me talking to me although all I caught him say was "when your feet touch the ground" after this point I managed to struggle and moved my head around. I prayed to god for it to go and it went away.
    The second time, i was just about to fall asleep when my mum came into the room and asked if we'd seen Cindy (my small Yorkshire Terrier dog), I said no. When my mother left the room felt a big dog jump on top of me. It was snarling and I could feel its breath on my face and it's claws in my chest, it kept moving it's feet as though it was slipping. Again, I prayed and it went.
    My sister at the time didn't believe me (I was around 12 years old) but the same thing happened to her a few years later when she had a friend around for a sleep over. She tried to call her friend but she couldnt move or talk. She rememebered what I did, prayed to god, and then it went away. She hasn't laughed at my story since!
    To this day I don't know what causes it. All I can say is that I have to pray every night before I go to sleep as I am too worried in case it comes back but it hasn't bothered me since so it must be working.
    Hello.
    You say you felt a big dog jump on you, did you see it by any chance? Or was your eyes closed?

tdreamer Guest

Aschwartz,

I believe it was a demon. I know many people who experience this type of stuff all of the time, including myself.