ricksm Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default lucid dream about the perfect girl.

Hello, I am new to this site, but I am in need of some help deciphering the meaning of my dream.

I have experienced many lucid dreams before, but never one like this.

Lately, in my life, I have fallen for girls that never end up sticking around. The dream occurred this morning at 11 a.m. The night before I was with a current girl that I am seeing, and there is some confusion in the relationship.

So I found myself with a perfect girl, I cannot remember her face any longer, but I remember the dream perfectly. In every sense, she was perfect, my type, funny, affectionate, just what I am looking for. I couldn't recognize the setting whatsoever, we were just laying around in white space, and I could feel her kisses and her hands on me.

I could feel that I began to spin and started to wake up, and I started holding onto her as hard as possible, and I felt my hands clench. I kept holding on, and she just kept holding onto me. Finally I woke up in a sweat, and jumped up. I attempted to recognize her, but I know I have never seen her before.

Can anyone decipher this for me?

phil1995 Guest

I would think that since you said that you were falling for girls that just don't stick around, when you were *spinning* around thats when the girl was *disapearing from yoUD* and the girl that yo don't recognize, could mean that it is just *any girl*

darkeststar13 Guest

The person before me could be right. But I know a lot of people who dream of there soulmates and the like, or people that are close to them for one reason or another. So maybe, if you dream of her again being the same constantly, she could be your soulmate, if not, it might just mean what the person above me said. If that helps.

rinlove23 Guest

What did she look like and do you remember a tree? A collossal, beautiful tree? I know you said you couldn't remember your surroundings - but I figured I'd see if it jogged your memory. I'm looking for my soulmate, too, who I've only met in my dreams, as well.

Default Re: lucid dream about the perfect girl.

This is a reply to the person above my post. I had a similar dream about my perfect girl and there was a tree right next to here, if i remember we were in a park or something.