Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ALBERTA Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Does anyone know how to get rid of your back pain problem?

Hey PeopleÖ! I have something to ask that does anyone know the fastest and the easiest way to get rid of back pain. As I am facing this problem since a long time and itís getting serious day by day. I have already gone for many medications and exercises but they all proved to b of no help. Itís really intolerable. Please help me to get rid of it. Iíll b waiting for your replies.

Mattimeo Guest

Default Self hypnosis

on youtube you will finde menny self hypnosis vidieos, only a few work pick one with adieo and want it to work do this once or twice a day untill the pain stops it worked for me:o

P.S. you must let it work if you do not think it will help it will be a waist of time:(

char k Guest

Default back pain

the chiropractor works wonders for me now. but 10 years ago i got soooo bad i had to have surgery. got to the point i could not even walk. i tried chiropractor and physical therapy then, but kept getting worse. finally had nerve damage foot drop etc. but woke up from surgery pain free and happy ever since. went 7 years then had mild tinges of pain infrequently which when that happens now the chiropractor relieves.
    much love
    char k

christina_9 Guest

I can understand your problem of back pain as I have also suffered the same a few months back. I tried all the possible ways to come out of this problem however they all failed to get my problem resolved. I found a lot of things that were applicable and proved helpful for my Back pain I will suggest you the same and hope itíll help you too.

mr. Zim Guest

you can try going on an alkaline diet but thats more long term though (and kind of hard). Works well if you commit though. (my sister's on the diet and it worked well at relieving stress from her joints and such).

smitty1962a Guest

Hi Alberta,

I have suffered from chronic back pain and muscle spasms for almost 10 years. My condition is caused by two herniated discs and a par defect in my lumbar area. I'm assuming that you have been to your family doctor who has probably referred you to physical therapy. I have been to a chiropractor who taught me stretches to strenghten my lower back and abdomen and advised to put my feet up and ice my ice when it felt inflamed. Also, I see another doctor who gives me epidurels, or pain blocks, in my lower back when I need them. Luckly, I am able to walk everyday which believe it or not does help keep the pain at bay, but if you're hurting badly I would not recommend it. Keep talking to your doctor. If he or she doesn't help, ask around until you find someone who will help. I know that its a struggle and I wish you the best.

Smitty

Khan Guest

Default back pain

i don't know the history of your back pain but you should see ensure you have consulted a doctor since it could be something easily treatably.
    below are some factors associated with back pain that should make you concerned enough to see a doctor urgently:

Fever and unexplained weight loss
    Bladder or bowel dysfunction
    History of carcinoma
    Ill health or presence of other medical illness
    Progressive neurological deficit
    Disturbed gait, saddle anaesthesia
    Thoracic pain
    Age of onset <20 years or >55 years

The alexander technique has been proven to be very effective way of
    helping lower back pain. You will probably have to go and see someone privately but i would highly recommend that you do so after consulting a doctor.

hope it all settles down!

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTA View Post
    Hey PeopleÖ! I have something to ask that does anyone know the fastest and the easiest way to get rid of back pain. As I am facing this problem since a long time and itís getting serious day by day. I have already gone for many medications and exercises but they all proved to b of no help. Itís really intolerable. Please help me to get rid of it. Iíll b waiting for your replies.
    Hi,
    You have got many good reccomendations. In these cases it is the doctors first! However, back can be caused by other, less obvious activities. If you're undersexed and do it too often, that can result in back ache. If you get constipated and force yourself that can also cause it. The psycological effect of IBS could also result in bouts of lower back pain.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi, Lay on you"re back and have you're man push you're legs up to you're shoulders , Hold them there for a few minutes . I am not a doctor so do not consider this as medical advice, but it works for me . I discovered it by accident , I wont say how . I think what it does is re-align you're spine . I can not do this sitting up and leaning forward , its painful . But laying down seems to work. try to keep you're legs straight , not bent at the knees. Let me know this works for you. Good luck

Default Pain free diet

For me, it's too much of certain things in the diet.
    not real sure but if I take in too much fatty foods
    or too much chocolate (sorry ladies)
    I really like Mochas! but limit myself to 3 shots a day.

The liver is a filter, it has that job to do and normally
    takes care of things just fine. However if you pile up too much work
    for it... it "backs up" I think that is the cause of lower back pain.

For me, I'm sensitive to too much sugar.
    I can't drink Pepsi or other over sugared drinks without it tightening up
    muscles somewhere in my body.

I don't go crazy on diets, but just back off a little.
    for me... too much coffee causes muscle strain and weakness.
    It's like the caffeine causes tension to either strain or exhaustion of the muscles and may show up only in a weak area of your body.
    sort of like getting "muscle flu" in that weak area.;)
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!