Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: What does it mean when I dream of really big planets up close??

Dear Lacey888: My MY MY I had no idea so many people were having so many visions of planet X and ite effects on the solar system. If you would go to the website zetatalk. com you will be blessed with actual photos of not only planet x but also a few of its 7 moons. The moons are called moon swirls which is a distortion of light energies, and not the moons themselves. Planet X because it ventured deep into space has its surface temperatures so cold it does not reflect or refract light well. Because of these light abnormalies it can only be observed and photographed in the early morning hours or late evening hours. Now planet x has so many names its hard to know where to begin. It is named Nibiru, Marduk (thats one of the original angels names), and also named after every prevailing phrophet and God of various cultures. That would be shiva (india), quenzecotyl (Mayans, south america), and for the christians ,the lord of hosts. If you will recall thats also one of the expressions used to describe Jesus Christ. Now Christianity uses quite a bit of play on words and teleology in their doctrines. Jesus Christ was actually naming himself after planet X and its 7 moons, when he called himself the lord of hosts. So what do you think he was addressing when he said "I shall return like a thief in the night"? He's also describing planet x, the temperature is so cold on its surface it sneaks up on you. Fortunately for the tireless efforts of knowledgeable people like Nancy Lieder, the host of Zetatalk, old J.C. isn"t sneaking up as much as he said he would. Sorry J.C. people are literate now, they have developed the capacities for research, we have infrared telecopes that spotted you a few hundred miles out in space. Its not as easy to pull off deceptions in doctrines as it was when folks were illeterate and believed anything they heard. When planet x and its 7 moon was discovered by the IRIS space telecope around 1967 or so, it was also discovered its passage would affect the south sea island region first. The U.S. govt responded by sending complete arrays of antennaes down to Australia to get the best views and information from it that they could. Now on the nearest first pass of earth planet x's gravitational field rearranges both coastlines and continents, not to mention deciminating complete populations living in those coastal cities and regions. However that nearest first pass of earth is not expected to occur until the year 2,150 by Zacharia Scitchin. Of course the physical damage of earth will only occur in 3rd demensional light levels. As a solar system, and earth, as well as inhabitants of both we are well into 4th and 5th demensional light energies in which case no physical damage will be done. Unfortunately for Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, and Japan we as a solar system and earth have not emigrated far enough into 4th demensional light energies to excape the terrible damage we are all witnessing. Indeed it is planet x's approach which is wreaking all this havoc. My advise would be to check into the zetatalk website for updates as they occur in their weekly newsletters. Best regards, Bob

Dear Lacey 888: If you want to see some recent activities committed by some out-of-space group or extraterristials you might wish to visit the website The entrprise Mission by Richard Hoagland. Scroll down to the Norway Lights part III. In that section you will see how torsion field technologies have been applied in the destruction of the twin towers in the 911 event, pyramid imagary over the Kremlin and China, and the destruction of a Russian Rocket over Norway. Now that I reflect upon it the probability of two medium sized aircraft vaporizing two 100 plus story buildings would be as likely a medium sized auto accident causing an earthquake in a medium sized village. We all sat back like fools seeing two aircraft impact two buildings and took it for granted that had enough impact to completely vaporize the buildings. The moral of the story is, its what you don't see that gets you. Best regards, Bob

I signed up for this forum because I had a similar dream to everyone here two nights ago. My recollection sort of starts in the middle of things, but a girl I knew from high school said she was paying to go to Pluto..and then I found myself in a shuttle in outerspace..it was taking me somewhere, and I remember thinking that others would be where I was destined. Anyway, I look up through a skylight in the shuttle which has stopped and is floating, and all of the planets including planet Earth are lined up in a row, running parallel to the sun rather than around it. Earth appeared smallest, Saturn was large but had no ring around it. I was in awe, I just couldn't believe the sight that was before me. Of all of my dreams, never have I had one that was just so sharp; I can still see the planets so clearly in my mind's eye.
    I had my laptop with me and went to turn it on, but my web camera wouldn't work either! It wasn't sharp enough, and by the time I tried, my shuttle-thing had moved away.
    I can't help but feel that this means something...Wish I knew exactally what! I'm sure that in time we will all know that though :-)
    :flypig: -Allison