Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Lacey888 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default What does it mean when I dream of really big planets up close??

Ok....I usually do not dream a lot...or remember my dreams. But just recently I had this amazing dream!
    I've only had this dream once.... but it's SO beautiful. In it, I am outside,it is dark and I can see these planets lined up. The only one I really remember...it had rings. They are HUGE and all right there in front of me! The colors are gorgeous..and it seems so real. In the dream I'm not really scared....I'm just in awe. But I do have this feeling that something big is about to happen...and the other people in my dream are freaking out and running around. Do you think this dream has any special meaning(s)? I have tried looking up online...but haven't found anything.

Hi,

If dreamt a star among the stars moved and fell on his side means he will have a dear child.
    If dreamt his star was in his right place means his generation and family will increase.
    If dreamt he was kissing a star means he will do a favor or a goodness to an army commander.
    Some interpreters say ;Stars mean soldiers and commanders or his brothers , sun means the president or father and moon means the minister or his mother.

If one dreamt about Saturn means he will meet a rich but ignoble deceiver farmer.
    If one dreamt about Jupiter means he will meet an honest chaste fair person.
    If dreamt about Mars means he will meet a bloodshed evil commander.
    If dreamt about Venus means he will sit with important women and will receive benefits from them.
    If dreamt about mercury means he will sit with a wise scientist and will have benefits from him.
    If dreamt a star spoke to him means he will receive some dignity.
    Star may also mean : 1- a scientist 2- a judge 3- a caliph 4- a minister 6- a secretary 7- a treasurer 8- a warrior 9- a student.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Lugus Guest

The planets are in the sky; therefore, they are from heaven.

The planets are spherical. In my opinion, the spheres are symbols of spirits or souls. These spiritual beings might literally be spirits. But, they could, instead, be spirits that will “soon” be born. Some may even be born to you (or to people that you know).

You remember that one of the planets had rings. Thus, this would be a very special spirit.

Hope this helps.

resin8love Guest

It could be that worlds collide as in two people intertwine themselves into others lifes, Have you met someone new recently, an out of town relative come to visit or have you gone out of town recently or changed jobs? GOD bless you

Lacey888 Guest

Thank you everyone for responding....

I haven't had anyone new in my life. We actually moved a few months ago..and do not know anyone here.

It's really bugging me....usually I can forget when I have a weird dream...but I think about this one every day! If anyone comes across anything else..please let me know! THanks:D

Kridian Guest

Ah, had to register for this one. Had a similar dream about a celestial event.

I was on the beach at night watching an entire planet coming towards ours. It was so eerie watching the sky fill up with this massive dark shape and when it collided, I woke up with my heart racing. Scariest dream I've ever had. Hope it's not a precog of anything to come.

It's interesting to hear that you felt calm seeing the planets formed up, but other people around you were panicking. So how did yours end?

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Well planets and space to me signify things in our thoughts which are huge... the enormity of space signifies our imaginations. These two are huge and limitless.

Not sure what that means specifically. It might be a difficult to say what exactly the dream means. Just because you understand the meaning - the symbolism is quite abstract.

-----------------------------
    When you watch a film on TV then we may all respond differently to what happens. Say for example you are watching a film about an old man showing a young boy how to do paint. We all may see this and interpret it in different ways. Some may wish to immediately pass on their own experience or knowledge in the same way as the old man is. A young boy may see this as a really boring experience and may compare it to some moment when some old guy tried to pass on their own boring knowledge. Others may view this in a very different way. Those who are suspicious may see the man as a potential pedophile who is trying to attack the boy. Others may see the old man and think about their own grandfather and think how much they miss him. That’s really how films work. They provoke a reaction within us. Dreams are pretty much the same. The meaning of any symbol maybe very personal.

But always try to bear in mind what dreams generally mean. Dreams will generally be placed in the here and now. They represent in the most part incidents, feelings, fantasies and literally anything that has happened in your mind from yesterday. They may alternatively show you looking forward to the next day. So try to relate the dream to new thoughts and feeling being generated now or yesterday.

To help you understand the process of dreams try reading these pages

Dream dictionary symbols - How to analyse and interpret dreams
    Dreams analyzed
    Dream dictionary interpretation - How to interpret dreams
    Dream interpreting - the police and security forces and their symbolic meaning

Kridian Guest

Thanks for the links. The most interesting thing about having these types of dreams is that you try and figure out what you were doing in previous weeks to 'set' it off.

This one came out of nowhere.

lukevega Guest

i googled "dream about the planets being close" because i had a dream about that, and the first thing that popped up was this site. my wife told me i should look on the internet to see if i could find something...glad i did! mine is the same, and the planet i see on the horizon is saturn. it's at an angle. everything looks pretty "sleak" and "futuristic" which sounds kind of goofy, but that's the way it looks. i've had the dream a couple of times, and like you said, it's a feeling that something big is going to happen. it'd be cool to hear back from you. i honestly couldn't believe it when i read your post...

Lacey888 Guest

Ah, had to register for this one. Had a similar dream about a celestial event.

I was on the beach at night watching an entire planet coming towards ours. It was so eerie watching the sky fill up with this massive dark shape and when it collided, I woke up with my heart racing. Scariest dream I've ever had. Hope it's not a precog of anything to come.

It's interesting to hear that you felt calm seeing the planets formed up, but other people around you were panicking. So how did yours end?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't remember there actually being an end......this is about as much as I remember about the dream??? But it was by far the second MOST intense dream I have ever had! I still wonder why I was not freaking out like every one else in the dream.....I was just hypnotized by how beautiful the colors and everything on the planets were.