rocko458 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default a dream about more eggs

this dream started out being like a teen movie. It was about these twin brothers who were jocks and they were popular in the highschool that they attended. One of the brothers found out he had aids and assumed his other brother had aids also. The brother was in denial and kept having unprotected sex with random girls in school. The other twin brother was upset and told everyone through the loud speaker that he and his brother have aids and everyone needs to go get checked. I felt like he was doing the right thing. then i see a cage with a wild bird in it that was trying to break free from the cage, it kept slamming its head onto the the cage door.. I looked in the cage and found 3 eggs two of them were small eggs that were being protected by another bird that was in the cage. And the wild bird had an egg also. When it fell asleep i put my hand in the cage and grabbed the egg. The egg on the bottom looked a bit cooking. It seemed as if the bottom of the eggs shell was not there so i picked up the egg and tasted it a bit. And then i put it back inside the cage waiting for it to hatch.

lady7 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default eggs

All I know is that eggs represent women.:secret: A dove would represent a good thing but I think that an wild bird trying to get free may mean something in you may want to come out.