Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default The unknown Women monster behind the bed sheet.

Ok well i am at my dads house for the week. and sleeping in the living room on the couch where the tv is

this house has no ladies inside, so i have no idea what this dream mean. I am alone here - And my dad is not gay. so no idea why the location too.

Ok so i went to sleep and had a BAD dream.

I had a dream about the room i was sleeping in. There was a mastress and 2 unknown women/monster underneath them

And i remember i was nude, And they told me to put my penis past the sheet into their mouth. And i remember telling them to come out of the sheet.

Next thing i know my penis is in past sheet and i think in one of the lady mouth? and it's all strechted and it's actually some type of monster/creature devil behind the sheet that pretended to be a women. Still is women but A evil/creature devilish women. Unknown of in this world.

And i tried to get my penis out, and it was all stechting and was locked into the monster girl mouth, and if i remember it had weird teeth or something. Still COVERED in the sheet. All i see is my penis is past in sheet and i DID NOT SEE what was under that sheet. And my penis was streching and getting very long i think. And i tired to take it out

And the dream ended.
    Last edited by nite24; 12-02-2008 at 03:51 AM.

Hello Nite24,
    Whatever you think it may be, you need to get rid of it. (in your mind or otherwise) Next time, don't put your crown jewels in the sheet, however tempting it may be. Tell the beings to get out in. Tell yourself before you sleep that you won't be fooled again.

The interesting thing is that you knew it to be evil, but still went along with their request. Try to get lucid in your sleep, so that you get rid of such negative energy. Question everything you seen in your dream, even if it first appears to be nice. Go along with your feeling.

Take care
    idgy
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

--William Shakespeare, Hamlet "I.v.174-75"

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Maybe the uncomfortable dream was caused by your uncomfortable sleeping position... on the couch.

------------------------
    What exactly is a dream? A dream often captures some new thought or feeling or fantasy. Often deeply embedded in it is some idea or thought. Try to bear that in mind when understanding a dream. A dream will symbolise some conceptual thought such as "I think my grandmother is still angry with me after what I said" . Many dreams revolve us making such judgements based upon our intuitions.

How exactly do you go about understanding the meaning of a dream symbol? Well first you start to make associations with that symbol. Take for instance if you had a dream about Tony Blair the Prime Minister of the UK. You can associate many things with him. First of all he is a decision maker. The dream then could capture you wanting to take some serious decision within your own life. But equally Tony Blair is a man who began his political life a hero who was universally popular. Now he is disliked by almost everyone in the country. Maybe the dream captures some similar situation for yourself eg "When I first started my job everyone liked me. I could do nothing wrong. But recently I have become universally unpopular". But we could also see Tony Blair in another sense. He is the ally of President Bush and is often accused of doing everything he says and because of this has been accused of being a poodle. So maybe the dream captures some theme with a similar "yes man" theme. But Tony Blair could also have different meanings. He has virtually said that he will resign in the spring and there was much speculation about this and about how he should go about resigning. Maybe the dream captures a similar theme in your own life eg "I am thinking of leaving my job. But if I tell my boss it may cause trouble for me. I might just leave it as long as possible".

Therefor its possible to list many different symbolic meanings. Any one of these could be correct. The first association that comes to mind is not always the correct one. Its a matter of trying out different theories and then seeing if they fit the situation or feelings within your life. If one seems to work then try working in the other dream symbols.

Dream dictionary interpretation - How to interpret dreams Interpreting dreams
    Dreams analyzed Triggers for dreams
    Dream dictionary symbols - How to analyse and interpret dreams Dream dictionary

does varzandeh have any information

Quote Originally Posted by idgy View Post
    Hello Nite24,
    Whatever you think it may be, you need to get rid of it. (in your mind or otherwise) Next time, don't put your crown jewels in the sheet, however tempting it may be. Tell the beings to get out in. Tell yourself before you sleep that you won't be fooled again.

The interesting thing is that you knew it to be evil, but still went along with their request. Try to get lucid in your sleep, so that you get rid of such negative energy. Question everything you seen in your dream, even if it first appears to be nice. Go along with your feeling.

Take care
    idgy
    Just making an update here as i find this dream very SINISTER

I never went along with their request...I have no clue why i was naked in the first place...I never wanted to put my private parts past the sheet - unknown to me it was already past the sheet - AGAINST MY WILL

I think this has to do with something about lust...How the evils of lust are. I never lusted after a women in my life...I try and resist temptation everyday

Can this dream represent the spiritual world and how female demons can seduce men somehow...

it's a very interesting dream nonetheless because i am NOT "sexually active"

very very bizarre because i had a dream i was in hell once and it was covered in complete pitch black and i was just there doing nothing...Very spooky to me when i compile my dream logs :confused:

Default Re: The unknown Women monster behind the bed sheet.

I understand this is old, i am updating because of a similar dream

About 1 month ago i had another dream of a female having sex with me, I HAD NO CONTROL. The dream just happens...3 quick seconds of female i did not see her face....

This is really bad, I do not like it :confused2::frightened:

Hi,
    If someone sucked your male organ means she will learn something from you.A devil woman means a liar deceiver disappointed corrupt person.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

years later and i still don't understand