Thread: hit the brakes

<christina> Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default hit the brakes

I often have dreams where I'm driving and the brakes don't want to work. I just keep slamming on them and the more I panic the more the car seems to go out of control. However I've never crashed when I have these dreams. It's just an on going event of ballistic spins and out of control swerving with no way of stopping it.

sailrmc Guest

This dream is either meant to let you see a parallel to your life OR it is a tool that shows the fear that being out of control can give. Even if you are not currently on a wild path of uncontrolled events the mind can allow a dreamer to experience such a situation (as a learning event) ...(all part of what Carl Jung calls individuation.

If you are on an uncontrolled ride in life and have not yet crashed and burned this dream should serve as a warning (that in some way you are in trouble of a serious failure).
    sailrmc

Hi,
    Driving means guidance of your life.
    Try get habited in order not to have any habit.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

samsgirl777 Guest

Default Please help me figure this out

I had a dream the other night, and I was hoping someone out there could help me figure out the meaning, because I really feel like this dream is trying to tell me something. I fell asleep on the couch with my bf the other night, and in my dream we were laying in a crappy blue van. He had his arm around me and we were talking, but I don't remember what we were talking about. There were two ornaments hanging from the rearview mirror. One was a small white box with gold letters on it. The letters were in Arabic (which my boyfriend speaks) so I couldn't read what it said. When I looked closer, I saw that the gold letter were kind of melting and changing into different letters. I wanted to find out what was in the box, but I never did.The other ornament hanging there was a small clock, which my boyfriend took down and gave to me as a gift. In my dream I was so happy that he gave it to me.
    When I woke up I still felt really happy, so I woke my boy friend up, and he told me he had a dream that I was with him in Egypt. For some reason both of us were really happy about these dreams. If anyone can help me make sense of this I would be so gratefull and happy!

Hi,
    To be in Egypt is a symbol that means a happiness is on the way.

If one dreamt he gave a gift to someone or sent a gift means he will receive a benefit as much as the gift worth it.
    Some interpreters say a gift means a baby .
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

samsgirl777 Guest

Default Thanks verzandeh

Thank you so much for replying, it really helped. The baby thing kinda scares me though!:o I was worried because I always thought that dreaming about a clock was a bad thing, but it did'nt feel bad in my dream.