Thread: Confussed

Kalid Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Confussed

Pls help !

In the early hours of this mornng, I had this dream. I was at my house, in the kitchen opening the freezer. inside was a frozen pack of minced meat. i noticed that it could not fit in the freezer, so I turned it horizontally. I then took it out of the freezer and rolled it up. suddenly, I saw a huge amount of cockcroaches [small ones] crawling from this piece of minced meat. I very calmly and without any freecking out, rinced it under the tap. I then went outside with this minced meat in my hands and started to hid it against a tree truck to get rid of the cockroaches that was still inside. a small piece of minced meat was left on a stick that I was still holding in my right hand. I turned and went back to my kitchen. On the way I met my son, but said nothing to him at all.
    During my dream, I had no out of the ordinary feelings. I did not feel sqeemish or upset. It was as if this was an everyday thing. the minced meat was still very fresh, just frozen.
    Then I woke up.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    Freezer means a piece of money.
    Bugs mean weak or poor people using or around that money.
    You washed the meat means good ,
    You put it under a tree truck means you will hide it by a discord person.
    Your son is interpreted as a sorrow.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.