Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    IrisRavenstar Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Well, if you add up 717... 7+1+7=15, then apply it to Tarot's Major Arcana, you get the card XV, which is The Devil. The card depicts a naked man and a woman bound by chains to a devil on his throne. It doesn't seem like an auspicious card to me at all. It seems to be about being tied to the physical/material world to the point of being unable to perceive the spiritual one. This card precedes The Lightning Blasted Tower, which is a major event (rather like 9/11) that might come and shake things up, tear things down, in order to allow for new growth, which can also break the chains and lead to better places.

Hope that helps!

Hi :O

Yes, I have the same experience, in my case the numbers are more to "22", 33 and then 11. the number 33 may also somehow related to the last air france (plane) accident, because I also receive huge signs on France & Paris, mostly everyday...

God have shown His meanings to me through 2 Samuel 22, and Revelation 22. He worked through many things, images, numbers, or maybe it even mean certain dates

I agree that is it very important to maintain your own awareness, as when:
    - when did you had these signs
    - take daily journal for this, notes, taking pictures
    - pray so God send the same people with same visions as yours & to pray for it regularly.. For time is crucial.

Hope this helps:o

I'm sorry for double-post.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. Zim View Post
    My church has never told me that jesus was going to just come again and then go through tribulation...
    Hmm, however I agree rapture comes first :rolleyes:

However please see this too:
    Signs from God, Coincidences
    Last edited by Ashe2214; 09-11-2009 at 12:18 AM.
    "I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys."
    ~ Solomon 2:1 ~

Dream Goddess Guest

ha ha this is funny, okay I was terminated from a subcontract job I was doing, all the people who were using my business were extremely happy but the place I contracted through not so good and a lot of times being outspoken I had pointed the errors and problems, anyway 2 weeks ago I got this letter of termination, so shocked I didn't realise they have dated the termination for 9/11. :o until one of my client noticed it when I let her look at the letter.

the other funny one with numbers was my ex who cheated on me and to stop me getting any money in case his mum passed away as she was ill at that time, he applied for divorce...the date application was processed was 6/6/06 :o

sharalv Guest

I don't' have any real advice, but perhaps you could consult with a numerologist.

CandiDreamz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CandiDreamz View Post
    :confused:
    I figured someone might be able to help me here for over a year every am and every pm @ 7:17 i am lookin at it ive seen it so much that i know its meant for me to look at but everyday ? its kinda trippy and ive been having alot of dreams of the sky everytime i go outside i glance at it . take pictures of it I feel as if i need to look at it this one star .. the brightest one i notice it moves and from California lookin up it doesnt move in a rotation of a spin its like it comes and sits places
    Really weird also if you look at it it looked to Have different type of glow like no star ive ever seen and one time while i was lookin at it i got a thought of it not bein a star but what if it was jesus with arms extended or an angel.Im posting some of these cause im reading the dreams people are having alot now and i didnt know so many people where having dreams all i can do is go back to my dream of Jesus in 2007 he said he takes care of us . so please no one get frightened iF WE ARE IN OUR LAST DAYS .. WE ARE JUST BEING BORN INTO OUR GREAT DAYS WE MUST ALL . INCLUDING MYSELF ALIGN AND ALLOW HIM TO GUIDE US INTO ALIGNING AND TRUST IN THE FATHER , THE SON , AND THE HOLY SPIRIT thanks for reading
    Since I first posted this i still see the number not as often tho the meaning refers to this scripture..

Rev. 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

He is here For us as he was way before us ... :)

Worthalifeliving Guest

I was thinking about numbers today and saw the numbers 717, although I don't remember where. I just remember I was sitting in my living room wondering if it had a meaning to it. Today was also the first time I've read this post.

CandiDreamz Guest

Talking 717 stilll alive n kickin lol

Well welcome to dc worth!! ^^ I was just thinking this morning that i havent checked on my threads N I think its awesome that you seen 717 . :) as for me I still see the numbers so its been a couple of years now I always catch them in a clock , watch , etc .... lol every time I do I always say out loud 717!! I bet my friends are sick n tired of hearing it lol ... every day am and pm lol ... Hey Dream Central !!! Missed Ya Much

CandiDreamz Guest

Well welcome to dc worth!! ^^ I was just thinking this morning that i havent checked on my threads N I think its awesome that you seen 717 . :) as for me I still see the numbers so its been a couple of years now I always catch them in a clock , watch , etc .... lol every time I do I always say out loud 717!! I bet my friends are sick n tired of hearing it lol ... every day am and pm lol ... Hey Dream Central !!! Missed Ya Much

CandiDreamz Guest