Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Also,
    please feel free to share your interpretation of those Specific dates from the video & the #'s that are always being shown.

I searched Revelation 7:17 and I found a different scripture:
    "For the Lamb, which is in the midst of the throne, shall rule them, and shall lead them to the fountains of the waters of life, and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."
    Revelation 7:17 For the Lamb in the center of the throne will

As far as seeing digits recur I really do not understand it but I think it has to do with the occult. And I'd rather not get into New Age beliefs, because it is fundamentally different than what we are taught in Church and in the Bible. I used to study New Age as a result of college and I have done quite alot of investigating and actual rituals/actions you name it, and it didn't get me anywhere but into the land of confusion and uncertainty, and more so without any real knowledge of a personal God who loves each of us. So I'm glad that part of my 'quest' is over and I can be more simple and childlike in my faith and trust in God and Jesus. By the way, Mary epitomizes what a true Christian should be like, which is most simple and humble. Offtopic, but that is why Catholics devote time for her intercession, we believe she is like our spiritual mother. As Eve is the mother of fallen humanity, Mary is the mother of our salvation in Christ. So in the rosary, there are different ways to meditate on the mysteries on the life of Christ. When we think of the joyful mysteries, virtues are exemplified by Mary: humility, charity (love of neighbor), poverty, obedience, and piety. So if we meditate on a specific virtue we see that exemplified in her days on earth. (way off topic) For example, when Jesus first came into this world, he was laid in a manger, for there was no room for Him in the inn. This also illustrates that His people did not receive Him, just as they did not receive Him in an inn. Mary was charitable to visit her cousin Elizabeth when she was pregnant. And Elizabeth's child, John the Baptist, leaped when Mary came cause of Jesus in her womb. Isn't it awesome! And can't you feel the simple, humility of the way she lived and how Jesus came to be. Sorry I usually go offtopic.. But as far as the numbers are concerned I don't like to search about what it means, its too much to think about, we ought to do what's right in our lives and not fancy on such theories but on sound scripture and teachings to build us Christians in the faith (I know some here are Christian).

Default 11:11, 1:11, 9:11, or 19:11

Quote Originally Posted by hazelflame View Post
    For those who are still seeing the numbers; 11:11, 1:11, 9:11, or 19:11 LISTEN UP! (I still am)
    I found something that explains alot why we keep seeing those numbers...it is a warning.
    THIS is what I found, Pay attention to what happens during 4:36, 6:19, *7:55* & 8:47 on the clock.

Remember this Video may not last very long before its taken down.

YouTube - Pt. 9/9: From 2008 to 2012. The finishing of the 9/11 UN/NWO
    Hi Dreamintonight,
    Im not sure if you were talking to me or not. But I am a Christian. and Ever since I started reading the Bible last summer I began seeing the #s 9:11, 19:11, 11:11, 1:11.
    Everyday atleast 2-5 times since last year. I see it on liscense plates in front of me while Im driving, on the Clock when I just happen to turn my head, on Walmart receipts,....you Name it!

So, for me this is a 'Big deal' in finding those answers...especially since I know it means something important. If God is giving people a "Warning" then shouldnt people "listen" to it?

if you watched the video you would know that Every 11years we have Solar Maximus(SUNSPOT Cycle & highest solar Activity)

And every 11yrs the cult Illuminati do something Drastic to this Country, for Example;

09/11/1990: Bush speaks of NWO

09/11/2001: WTC ritual 3 Towers

2012(11yrs Later..): Nato/UN- NWO

Now, I dont believe in Astrology at all, but this IS what they Believe in because it is were they get "Suns Power." and the Bablyns & Egyptians were the 1st to USE it!

CandiDreamz Guest

Talking

ok first off i want to thank dreamer for your message i actually havent been on here for a while and the scripture you found, looking back now makes alot of sense. I have Renewed my faith. 100 percent. I feel close with the lord. My dreams run smoothly. with a few crazy dreams but none like before. I was rebaptized on Easter Sunday 2009. and that is what i needed. as i was reading the threads of my postings as well as others I realized one thing.. Ahem

The Only True Salvation for Us as a whole entire WORLD. OUR EARTH, OUR FOOD EVERYTHING THAT WE BELIEVE THAT WE ARE. IS AT RISK ( NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT THE DEVASTATION THAT THE WORLD CAN ENDURE. WE NEED TO PUT OUR FAITH, LOVE, BODY, AND SOUL WITH JESUS CHRIST. HE WILL RETURN AND HIS RETURN IS NEAR, ALTHOUGH NO MAN WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHEN. HE IS TARGETING US THAT ARE SHAKY IN OUR FAITH. HE IS GIVING ALL OF US A CHANCE TO REALIZE HIS LOVE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HERE. WE ARE IN THE TIMES OF SPIRITUAL WARFARE. WHERE PEOPLE PUT FAITH IN WHAT THEY SEE AND DEMAND PROOF OF WHAT THEY CANNOT SEE. HE IS WAITING FOR YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU. HE IS POURING HIS SPIRIT OUT ON US. OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD I CANT REMEMBER THE SCRIPTURE... BUT IT SAYS WHEN HE COMES TO YOU WILL YOU ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR HE CANNOT SAVE YOU IF YOU DONT LET HIM IN. WHO WONT LET HIM INSIDE YOUR HEART. IM A LIVING WITNESS I POSTED DREAM AFTER DREAM. sEARCHED BOOK AFTER BOOK. HAD NUMEROUS CONVERSATIONS. WHERE MY FRIENDS STARTED TO THINK I WAS GOING INSANE. ONE DIP OF THE FLOWING WATERS OF ETERNAL LIFE. I WAS FORGIVEN FOR ALL THAT DOUBT. IF YOU BELIEVE JESUS IS HERE FOR YOU AND YOU HAVENT ACCEPTED HIM AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR. BY THE TIME YOUR DONE WITH THIS PASSAGE AND HE CAME TO GET HIS CHILDREN. YOU WOULD HAVE MISSED OUT. YOU CAN SAY THIS AFTER ME RIGHT NOW FOR THE ONES WHO READY. " JESUS I ACCEPT YOU AS MY PERSONAL SAVIOR , I AM A WORK IN PROGRESS BUT PLEASE WORK INSIDE OF ME. I BELIEVE YOU ARE HERE FOR ME" and i ask as well that we work harder into getting to know jesus -vs- mindboggling ourselves over and over. Jesus is the Prince of Peace. Satan is the Master of confusion. and please dont think just because you dont see it. Its not true. We make the decision Peace or Confusion. Rest your problems and worries on Christ. He is worthy XOXO ChristianDreamz!! Whew it feels good to be a Christian

Default seeing 9-11

Hi!
    When you are in a public place and someone says your name, you are likely to turn to see who the speaker is to see what they want. We are attuned to our names and are extremely sensitive to those sound combinations.

Now with seeing 9-11 or variations on that theme, many of us are attuned to that number combination due to the attack upon our country and its significance to us individually. Our subconscious is an amazing filter and flags things that interest us or things that are vitally important to us. We are able to pick out important phrases, or names, or numbers while skimming a news article.

I'm not being critical, I too am a Christian and I long to have God speak to me in significant ways and I believe some of my dreams fit the bill. Attributing special significance to seeing number combinations tends to overemphasize the importance of our natural, God-given screening abilities. ;)

Keep looking up!

mandz Guest

Default 11:11 and NWO

For many years now I have been seeing the number 11:11, but recently I have been seeing the number 12 and number 33 also. Interesting how the twin towers also looked like the number 11. Those in power (Illuminatti) who practice the occult know the significance of numerology and therefore using certain dates to carry out their plans. They are planing this NWO to bring in their anti christ.YouTube - The Illuminati Game: (The future on cards) In the past I thought that people who believed in conspiracy theories were just crazy...but thank the lord I have woken up YouTube - The Arrivals pt 24 (Freedom Unplugged). I have done a lot of research on many topics and I am convinced it IS real. Our sky s are being sprayed with chem trails, our food is being poisoned with pesticides and genetically modified, the water is fluoridated, our children are being pumped with contaminated vaccines ,the worlds economy is deliberately being manipulated, and the television is full of sexual immorality, violence,and mindless "entertainment" to distract people from what is really happening in the world and from the media fear mongering and lies lies lies.
    Perhaps these numbers are a warning to those of us who will listen ?

bcdreamer Guest

Default 11's

For the last 30 years I have seen 11's everywhere, usually for a few days or a week or two at a time, every few months or couple of years. Over the years, I have done a lot of research on this topic and, yes, I agree, there are a lot of lunatic theories out there and probably a good deal of "disinformation" too. One of the most compelling theories I've read (and I can't remember where, sorry) is that somehow the 11 number is coded into our genetics and serves as a trigger for a jolt into higher awareness.....When you experience the 11's (or multiples, like glacing at a clock and always seeing 2:22, or 1:11 or 5:55), perhaps there is something going on at that moment that you should pay attention to. Perhaps it is God's way of alerting us to something that is going on or that we should look at more closely.....At first when it happened many years ago (and before personal computers, which made research somewhat more difficult), I thought i was going nuts, I would look at a passing truck and see a phone # 222-1111 on the side, or glance at a car license and see 111 or 222 in it. Every time I looked at a clock I would see 9:09 or 8:08 or 11:11 or 3:33 - it went on for weeks. It wasn't until many years later that I found that many people were undergoing this phenomenon in a way that was very memorable to them and all of us were wondering, what is the significance? I can't say as how I've answered that question, but now when I have this happen I try to be particularly mindful of what is going on at the moment, what I am feeling, who is around, what is happening on the news, etc. This phenomenon must have been happening for ages, because we have the phrase "the 11th hour" - which means literally "right before the end" (that is, of the day), hence WWI armistice being signed at 11:11 a.m. on 11 November 1918....Thank you all for sharing your experiences and insights!

flutterby Guest

Wink 11:11

I was just reading through this thread after writing about my 3:34 experience and how my mom always sees 11's when she looks at clocks such as 11:11, 4:11, 9:11 etc. I read Hazelflames reply about also seeing 11's thorughout the day. I just notice that when Candidreamz started the thread, the time was 11:11.

Coinkidink? :)

Default Mandz

Quote Originally Posted by mandz View Post
    For many years now I have been seeing the number 11:11, but recently I have been seeing the number 12 and number 33 also. Interesting how the twin towers also looked like the number 11. Those in power (Illuminatti) who practice the occult know the significance of numerology and therefore using certain dates to carry out their plans. They are planing this NWO to bring in their anti christ.YouTube - The Illuminati Game: (The future on cards) In the past I thought that people who believed in conspiracy theories were just crazy...but thank the lord I have woken up YouTube - The Arrivals pt 24 (Freedom Unplugged). I have done a lot of research on many topics and I am convinced it IS real. Our sky s are being sprayed with chem trails, our food is being poisoned with pesticides and genetically modified, the water is fluoridated, our children are being pumped with contaminated vaccines ,the worlds economy is deliberately being manipulated, and the television is full of sexual immorality, violence,and mindless "entertainment" to distract people from what is really happening in the world and from the media fear mongering and lies lies lies.
    Perhaps these numbers are a warning to those of us who will listen ?
    Hello Mandz,
    I just watched the Whole series of the "Arrivals,"....although Ive already researched tons of information concerning the very same topics you mentioned. And they are ALL very REAL. My past research I found that seeing 11 multiple times is part of the Illuminati's symbol language ie; Bush announcing a New World order in (1990) & 11yrs later the WTC collapsing (2001) THis is Because the Sun has the highest sun Spot activity (like Volcanic activity).
    From watcing the Arrivals, however I have a new understanding on top of that. In the video where it talks about the number 10 being 'their' GOD....& for them to stop at 9 & SKIP 10 & go straight to 11 means to =SKIP GOD (10) & go Straight to becoming LUCIFERIAN (11)
    Thats why they use 911 for many uses like an Emergency call, or the WTC.

So, Im wondering what you think, is 11:11 a message from those dark evil beings warning us to Stay away or something Else?
    This morning I got a pop up from my computer saying it would shut-down at 11:11:11....which was freaky....but I guess they dont like me on HERE! Lol :p

CandiDreamz Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    I was just reading through this thread after writing about my 3:34 experience and how my mom always sees 11's when she looks at clocks such as 11:11, 4:11, 9:11 etc. I read Hazelflames reply about also seeing 11's thorughout the day. I just notice that when Candidreamz started the thread, the time was 11:11.

Coinkidink? :)
    Omg!! I started the thread @ 11:11 ... freaky stuff going on lol .. I just wanted to call to everyones attention that I myself never notice any sequences like 1111 1010 1212 i use to see 7:17 and i do agree it may be Gods way to get us to pay attention to something at that particular time. but it also can be a detour from getting that "at peace" feeling that is so beautiful by having trust in our Heavenly Father. I agree with bcdreamer. We can search out the sequences like a big Goose hunt trying to find the Next Big Clue. Sounds like the Master of Confusion to me and Hazeeeee we love you Next time the pc says logging off @ 11:11 shut it off at 11:10 and come back @ 11:12 lol hugz and just playing i totally agree about the chemtrails, poison and the hidden agenda with our fore fathers but I also believe they dont have the final say so i pray on that. They will never win when they arent truly in control . Peace and blessings through Jesus Christ...