Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    CandiDreamz Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Talking The Numbers 717 everyday for over a year

:confused:
    I figured someone might be able to help me here for over a year every am and every pm @ 7:17 i am lookin at it ive seen it so much that i know its meant for me to look at but everyday ? its kinda trippy and ive been having alot of dreams of the sky everytime i go outside i glance at it . take pictures of it I feel as if i need to look at it this one star .. the brightest one i notice it moves and from California lookin up it doesnt move in a rotation of a spin its like it comes and sits places
    Really weird also if you look at it it looked to Have different type of glow like no star ive ever seen and one time while i was lookin at it i got a thought of it not bein a star but what if it was jesus with arms extended or an angel.Im posting some of these cause im reading the dreams people are having alot now and i didnt know so many people where having dreams all i can do is go back to my dream .. he said he takes care of us . so please no one get frightened iF WE ARE IN OUR LAST DAYS .. WE ARE JUST BEING BORN INTO OUR GREAT DAYS WE MUST ALL . INCLUDING MYSELF ALIGN AND ALLOW HIM TO GUIDE US INTO ALIGNING AND TRUST IN THE FATHER , THE SON , AND THE HOLY SPIRIT thanks for reading

Éire Guest

My brother and I see the number 1111 all of the time. We went out to eat and the total was $11.11. Then I checked my bank account and my savings was $1111.91. I got an IM message at 11:11. And when I moved I noticed my next door neighbors address was 1111.

Hello.

Try a search for a website thats called theetrinitythree, that guy is really good at number meaning.

Peace and Love in Jesus.

Default 11:11 & 19:11 Too!!

This is really strange, Im not sure if your still on here but I have been seeing 11:11, 19:11, 1:11, & 9:11 since last Summer of 2008.

and I see this everyday between 1-5times.

I hope you are still here because this could really help explain what this is about???

Mattimeo Guest

Red face

same here the nuber 111 and 129 at I see at least one of these numbers five times aday.
    this is realy weird:confused2:

mr. Zim Guest

I would've joked a little about this but there a couple serious things I would like to say.

#1, God has in the past used the stars to communicate with us and if you are especially interested I think theres a very informative show and website called star of Bethlehem, which I can't spell properly without spell check.

it is possible that god could've had that star for you.

#2 I kind of doubt the end of days is near. I feel there may be troubled times ahead, but not the end of humanity (or whatever you think it means).

Of course it is almost impossible to tell, unless you have a great bond with god. I would not say that there is someone out there that knows the day the end of everything is but just knowing how god works there is a way to find out and that way is with patience, peace, love and wisdom.

I hope

Mr. Zim,
    I looked at star of Bethlehem & Im not sure which website your referring to when I googled since there are many references to choose from.

Also, you say you dont believe the 'end' time is near? Why? Is it because you believe in the Prerapture? (Jesus will pick us up Before any of the Tribulation occurs)

This is false, I myself was taught this & believed it most my life without ever actually reading the 'Whole' scripture.

Jesus will appear only after the tribulation. So while all these Churches claim that the "End" is NOT near--because Christ hasnt picked us up yet....It is a LIE.

Think, why would they Risk telling you the whole truth if it means that youll be "scared" off not to go to their church & which means no real financial gain.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. Zim View Post
    I would've joked a little about this but there a couple serious things I would like to say.

#1, God has in the past used the stars to communicate with us and if you are especially interested I think theres a very informative show and website called star of Bethlehem, which I can't spell properly without spell check.

it is possible that god could've had that star for you.

#2 I kind of doubt the end of days is near. I feel there may be troubled times ahead, but not the end of humanity (or whatever you think it means).

Of course it is almost impossible to tell, unless you have a great bond with god. I would not say that there is someone out there that knows the day the end of everything is but just knowing how god works there is a way to find out and that way is with patience, peace, love and wisdom.

I hope
    When I was still a little girl I heard to the olds that the star is use by God to communicate. Like the star of bethlehem was telling us the birth of Christ when there is comet is telling us there is big calamity especialy war/famine. it depends the position of the tail if it is up bad if it is down good. I'm not sure that was long time ago I heard and it is an omen they said.

Default Metorite dream 1yr ago..

Do yall want to hear something really Strange?

OKay, so someone brought up my "old" post from a Year ago (called Meteorites).....and I completly FORGOT about this Dream!

Well, this was "Before" I ever saw 9:11 or 11:11 throughtout the day Everyday.

In the dream I see a Odd # of Big Bright Stars which was either 9 or 11. I remember thinking,"Why so many & why an Odd #?"

Then the dream continues where we hide in the basement with our 2kids & I gather blankets & water (as a Shelter) And this is exactly what we have been doing!

I had no idea of the dream when I had it--but now it makes sense.

This is important, by the *End* Osama bin laden & he's terrorist APPEAR instead of a big BOOM.
    I didnt know why either,....but this means we might soon be a *target* by Terrorist attack.
    This dream is almost Completed!!:icon_confused: :icon_question:

mr. Zim Guest

I don't think Jesus will just come and "pick us up"...
    and I never actually found the website myself I just heard it from the show I watched. It was very good...

I'll search it up and hope I find it...

and yea... actually I just sorta started getting into the bible yesterday actually cause I think I finally hit a turning point in my life (not that I haven't already heard a lot of scripture).

My church has never told me that jesus was going to just come again and then go through tribulation...