avantus Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Squeezing a pimple

Hi

I had a dream that I squeezed a pimple to my right of my navel and a brownish rubbery pus like substance came out. It was structured like a spiders web - it had triangle formations and it filled my hand (about 10cm long and around 5cm high).

What on earth does this mean? - it almost made me sick and I woke up dripping wet.

Many thanks for your help..

Hi,
    Both pimple and pus mean money you will receive.

Navel is interpreted as wife or husband.*** means money from your husband or b/f .
    If dreamt his belly button fell means he will divorce his wife.
    If dreamt his navel was big means he will receive some money.
    If dreamt his navel was pierced means there is failure in his marital affairs.
    If dreamt there was a line of hair from his chest to his navel means he likes prophets traditions.
    If dreamt his belly button was cut to the end means he will get knowledgeable.
    If dreamt there was a cut line from his chest to the navel means he will get knowledgeable.
    Navel may also mean:1- a beautiful wife 2- Girl friend 3- money 4- son 5- Parents.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

avantus Guest

Thank you - that is so helpful.

Much appreciated..

sailrmc Guest

This context makes it very specific in meaning...

Your mind is acknowledging that it is time for you to rid yourself of someone who is very bothersome to you...someone who you feel caught up with or unable to avoid.
    sailrmc

resin8love Guest

Something deep inside yor heart is trying to corrupt you, get rid of it before it consumes you. Here is my honest take on your situation this is another sin problem confess it repent get Jesus Christ. From your belly living water should flow, this is where your spirit dwells, and the Holy Spirit should dwell there too, as this dream is interpreted from a Christian stand point my advise is to get your priorities in order before it's to late. GOD bless you.

Ian OPX Guest

Thank you, that is so helpful.

Lets Stop Dreaming Start Action.