*~Silver Wolf~* Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Black Wolf dream

Hi, i have a friend that hade a dream of a black wolf, she was woundering what it could mean?

I was in the back yard playing, i went down to the creek and i seen a black wolf standing staring at me. I ran back to the house and then the wolf was still chasing me like it was ready to kill, i think it was a dog but i can't remember and it afought the black wolf. soon the black wolf ran and the dog?? came to me, and i just wouck up after that.

Hi,
    A wolf means a partner or a bf.
    Running away from a wolf means to overcome the bf.
    If a wolf devour you means a seperation,
    A dog means someone who doesn't do on what he knows or a kind person but enemy.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

shewolf8858 Guest

Default Having sex with a big black wolf

I am naked out on the field and having sex with a big black wolf and Im enjoyng it. Im not being force to have sex. And sometime, the black wolf will transform to human as a man. But I can't, I am alway human. What does this mean? And why the black wolf, usually black wolf means bad news. And if so, why am i so welcoming to the black wolf.

Hi,
    As I said above...
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Dreams symbols often capture particular emotions that we have been feeling.... often just yesterday ... or as we wake up. Wolves can often capture a feeling of relentless desperation. A situation which we fear will wear us down. A dog is more symbolic of a friend... an ally. So you are perhaps fearing the worst yet just yesterday perhaps you feel as if things will turn out better.

Dreams are often about the reality of your emotions... thats a bit different from true reality... often emotions are a little volatile

------------------

http://www.dreamsymbolism.info