Thread: glass walls

MsMonica Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question glass walls

does anyone know what this means? i have many many dreams which have rooms that have glass walls, or hallways of glass walls, or elevators with glass walls!
    it seems strange, that whole homes in my dreams have glass walls... i'd appreciate any insight.

thanks in advance

Hi,

A wall means your life situation or a man,
    So a transparent or fragile life situation or such a partner or person may mean.

If one dreamt he was sitting on a wall and it was stable ,means his situation in the life is good and stable.
    If dreamt he was demolishing an old wall , means he will receive some money but demolishing a new wall means a sorrow and disaster.
    If dreamt he was standing on a wall means his situation will change.
    If dreamt he was hanging from a wall means he will be distressed.
    If dreamt he took out a wall from its place means he will help a man to have some dignity and rank.
    If dreamt he fell down and ruined a wall means he will ruin a man's business and will damage him.
    If dreamt he made straight an inclined wall or repaired a ruined wall means his affairs will arrange.
    If dreamt the city wall ruined means the city mayor will die.
    If dreamt he was building a wall with his hands : 1- if the wall was of sun dried bricks means he will receive some money and belief.
    If it was of bricks and chalk means he is selfish and will do a bad deed.
    If it was of stone and lime means he become pagan.

Glassware may also mean a woman.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

MsMonica Guest

thanks, but also- looking through the walls, and seeing everything thru them..

and what im still confused about, is having them in my dreams since i was young, (i've been dreaming about seeing through glass walls for 15 years)
    if it symbolizes a woman, man or life situation..

Onyx Guest

Glass everywhere seems to indicate everything seems to be fragile and breakable, your house, the walls, the elevator. Nothing seems to be solid and sturdy like real walls. What also comes to my mind is that perhaps you feel that you are not getting enough privacy and you feel exposed to the world.