SS0182 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Dreamt about a girl I never met

The other night I had a dream about a girl I had never met before. The dream was somewhat sexual so I will not go into details but the girl is stuck in my mind. The thing is I never dream about strangers, or if I do, they don't have memorable faces. This girl did. I can picture her in my mind with decent accuracy. I actually wrote down everything I could about her and even got into her personality, even though from the dream I didn't learn all that about her personality. If I did I don't remember it. I am 95% certain I have dreamed about this girl before and she was stuck in my mind before then too. What does this mean? Does she exist, or is this simply my mind showing me the ideal woman I want? if its the first, how do I meet her? If its the second, what would my mind choose those certain features? While they are certainly attractive, I am very open with looks. I appreciate any answers you can give.

music_man Guest

Default Hello

Im not a professional or anything..but dreams can be about something that happend in the past OR the future. So she might exist and have something to do with your life in the future

matt666 Guest

Default I also agree!!

I have heard of people dreaming of strangers and than meeting them later in life. SO you may meet this woman some time soon.. GOD LUCK

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Hi

Well it may link to some wish for an ideal girl. There are two types of sexual dreams. One where you were actually feeling sexual at the time. They are really just sex dreams reflecting that immediate need for sex. Otherwise they may really something in your life that you find attractive - something appealing. It may just symbolize an ideal girlfriend.

Yet the fact that you have never met this girl maybe shows that the dream is about something that you want but which is lacking in your life right now.
    -----------------------------
    The dream mind is a conceptual mind. So expect the meaning of a dream to be a conceptual meaning. Try to think about the ideas and emotions that are forming in your mind. Dreams can be about health issues, they can be about relationships, they can simply reflect some paranoias in your mind. Simply put dreams are about the STUFF in your mind. So instead of trying to interpret the dream try to think about ideas forming in your mind.

Whats more dreams concentrate on new feelings. They capture those moments when your feelings change. For instance the moment when you started to mistrust your boyfriend. Try this page as it shows you how to spot the issues which trigger dreams

Dreams analyzed - How to use dreams symbols

Learn how to capture in quotes the concepts and ideas that will be the subject of your dreams

-------------
    SCARBOROUGH SURF CITY - Scarborough surfing photos from the north and south bay - the home of scarborough surf photography

thecatcher Guest

Default interesting

the same thing has happened to me for about the past two and a half years. I keep dreaming about this guy whom i've never met and some of my friends tell me maybe it just my ideal. but things are just too strange. yeah the dreams are sexual and i seem to be able to remember what he looks like and his overall demeanor. I get the dreams every so often but they are never more than a two weeks apart. I dont know if you still get them. its soo strange and sometimes it sucks because i dont feel attracted to any of the guys i meet. have you figured out a way to get rid of them. i mean, i like them but it takes a toll on me.

Hi,
    To have sex with an unknown girl in the dream means achieveing a wish at work or a chance.If you ejaculated it means nothing more.

Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
    The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
    An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
    An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Archenemyfan1982 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SS0182 View Post
    The other night I had a dream about a girl I had never met before. The dream was somewhat sexual so I will not go into details but the girl is stuck in my mind. The thing is I never dream about strangers, or if I do, they don't have memorable faces. This girl did. I can picture her in my mind with decent accuracy. I actually wrote down everything I could about her and even got into her personality, even though from the dream I didn't learn all that about her personality. If I did I don't remember it. I am 95% certain I have dreamed about this girl before and she was stuck in my mind before then too. What does this mean? Does she exist, or is this simply my mind showing me the ideal woman I want? if its the first, how do I meet her? If its the second, what would my mind choose those certain features? While they are certainly attractive, I am very open with looks. I appreciate any answers you can give.
    I have had similar dreams about girls I have never met.

I think they mean one of the following depending what your circumstances are
    in real life.

I have being single most of my life.I dont know if you are too.
    I think single people have romantic dreams about someone They never met means They aint happy about single and want someone in their life.

Or means You will meet this person in later life somewhere when you dont expect it

salma Guest

Default ..

well, I am going to the exact same thing, I dreamt about this man, i remember exactly how he looks like, and he is almost always on my mind, and this is going to sound crazy but i am actually really looking for him, everywhere i can, not planning to give up for some times. I donno what those dreams are meant to be, but i have this feeling that somewhere in the world, this man i dreamd of did dream of me in the same time...