Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Unknown people - Eating a plate or box of bugs, insects, big worms

Ok

I feel alseep

Then i had a strange dream

I myself i hate bug, insects, worms, I hate all those little disgusting creatures

so this dream is mystery to me

So i had a dream that several people were having a contest? I am not sure what was going on

But i was watching - I was not there in person - But i can see it

men and women - They were together

So i saw them eating bugs, big worms, Insects, All these types of big UGLY disgusting insects. And they were taking it one after one and eating it

It was big and slime and disgusting - I can throw up thinking about it - Oh lord. They were putting in their mouths and eating!!! It was a nightmare to watch

This dream was very disgusting.
    Last edited by nite24; 07-11-2008 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nite24 View Post
    Ok

I feel alseep

I myself i hate bug, insects, worms, I hate all those little disgusting creatures

So i had a dream that several people were having a contest? I am not sure what was going on

So i saw them eating bugs, big worms, Insects, All these types of big UGLY disgusting insects. And they were taking it one after one and eating it

It was big and slime and disgusting - I can throw up thinking about it - Oh lord. They were putting in their mouths and eating!!! It was a nightmare to watch

Hi,
    I think you were actually feeling sick in this sleep and your dream woke you up befor you threw up. My guess is you had too much to drink or eaten something that made you feel sick.
    If you can think back and remember what you eaten before the dream, you sould avoid eating it again.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

I ordered spaghetti with marinara sauce and a spinach roll from my local pizzeria that night.

The food was fine to me; But dreams are the hidden and unknown

Thanks - i'll stay away ordering food from that place

I ordered spaghetti with marinara sauce and a spinach roll from my local pizzeria that night.

The food was fine to me; But dreams are the hidden and unknown

Thanks - i'll stay away ordering food from that place
    Hi,
    Thanks for your post!
    I would not like to put you off from your favourite food, it is OK if it is cooked or baked well. However pasta and spicy sauces do cause indigestion and bad dreams to some people. Yet others might be allergic to some foods. An occasional upset is sometimes unavoidable.
    Cheers Wolfjk

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Well dreams can link to our emotional state. They can also show how we are constructing ideas within our minds. This dream is interesting.; People are eating bugs. Its as if they are enjoying it.Dreams often use bugs to show the things that are bugging us.. or infesting our lives(illness and problems). Do you feel as if anyone has been enjoying their own emotional problems. Dwelling on their own problems. Anything like that.

Dreams can be very difficult to decipher. In some way this dream refers to some new idea in your mind. Think about your state of mind the day before. What really DISGUSTED YOU. Quite often the symbols are just there to pointto a set of emoitons. Its the feeling of disgust that is important.

------------------------
    We often go to the movies or watch TV and can get highly involved in the plot and emotions that the characters go through. Dreams are very much like this. If a dream seems highly emotional then it maybe is capturing the emotions that you feel about some situation in your life. So see how these little movies really captured your emotions from yesterday. Pick out crucial moments from the previous day and see how the emotions and feelings are replayed. Many dreams simply capture the emotions that we feel - many simply capture emotions that are easy to recognise such as happiness, sadness and frustration. When we watch a TV show it may not bear any direct relation to our own real lives but still we can identify with the characters in simple ways. So forget the detailed plot of a dream and just try to get a clue from the dreams simple emotions. Then see what relevance they have to your own life. How do the characters in the dream feel and how are they similar to your own real life?

These pages are especially helpful in showing you how to interpret dreams

Dream dictionary interpretation - How to interpret dreams Interpreting dreams
    Dreams analyzed - How to use dreams symbols Triggers for dreams
    Dream dictionary symbols - How to analyse and interpret dreams Dream dictionary

sailrmc Guest

Hello nite24,
    In addition to what has been said I would like to add that perhaps it is the fact that men and women (together), are partaking in something as intimate as eating that is bugging you. In some religious and cultural settings, men and women do not partake in certain activities with each other. The men hang out with the men and the women hang out with the women.
    Depending on your culture and your up bringing the fact that together they were associating with each other was what was bugging you?

Even if you, yourself, do not presently think on terms of such boundaries perhaps in your religion or culture this practice of boundaries based on gender exists, the dream would bring out that awareness of "from where you have come". Often ancestral practices are explored in our dreams. It is thought that this examination of our roots keeps us gounded and attached to our lineage. Ancestry and lineage is an important aspect of who we are!
    sailrmc

Another crazy part of dreams

That pizza place that i went to - They delivered a pizza to my local coffe shop and the pizza had bugs on it...Extremely disturbing and real

I occasionally still eat pizza from that place...But i have no idea. me and family always order pizza from them and never had problems...

Wow...

Another crazy part of dreams

That pizza place that i went to - They delivered a pizza to my local coffe shop and the pizza had bugs on it...Extremely disturbing and real

I occasionally still eat pizza from that place...But i have no idea. me and family always order pizza from them and never had problems...

Wow...
    Hi,
    Why worry? A few years ago three learned judges delivered a verdict when someone found acatterpillow in a tin of peas; their verdict was that it added to the protein content of the peas! Who could argue with that? :)
    Regarding your pizza place: in a top supermarket, I have noticed that they used the scraps from the cooked meat counter for pizza toppings. Since then, I have not touched any.
    Food in general has a tendency to cause digestion problems. The same food one day, might cause you stomach ache the next. It is the bacteria content of the stomach and the food that can cause the problems. That is the reason why more than 60% of bad dreams are caused by digestion problems.

Ok

I feel alseep

Hi, you'll feel disgusting in your real life too. It will make you feel the same way as if you watched the bugs. They are also enemies bothers you in you life, maybe work.

Take care

waterf

Default Re: Unknown people - Eating a plate or box of bugs, insects, big worms

still requesting what men and women eating bugs means??