Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    boyibboy Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Lightbulb 3 moons in my dream!!!!

I have had 2 dreams of the 3 moons. One in mar. 2005 an the other feb. 2006 both were very vivid and colorful....but the most disturbing this is both were of a dreadful day. Just wanna see an hear, if anyone has every had identical dreams????????? Hope to hear from you all...!!!!!!!! Adrian

Hi,
    Moon is interpreted as a king, governor or mother.
    If one dreamt the moon was two part means there is a death danger for the governor.
    If dreamt he was speaking to the moon means he will get a governor.
    If dreamt two moons were fighting means there will be a war between two governors.
    If dreamt one of the moons was divided or had a failure means one of them will be dismissed.
    If one dreamt he took the moon means he will be a minister or will have a great husband.
    If dreamt hugged the moon means he will marry a beautiful woman.
    If dreamt the moon was in crescent shape means that woman is from a lower generation.
    If a woman dreamt she hugged the moon means she will marry.
    If one dreamt the moon was in full shape and was shining over his house means he will receive a benefit from the governor.
    If dreamt the moon was in full shape but it was dark means the governor will support him.
    If dreamt the moon rose in a crescent shape means his child will become a governor.
    Some interpreters say dreaming about moon means the governor or the minister will have a baby boy.
    If dreamt he took the moon in his hand or the moon was beside him means he will have a baby boy who will become a scientist.
    If one of the governor's relatives dreamt so means his child will be the governor.
    Moon may also mean :1- Governor 2- minister 3- companion 4- boss 5- greatness 6- girl friend 7- a vain job 8- a corrupt scientist 9- lordship 10- mother 11- father 12- wife 13- child 14- son 15- generosity.

So, three moons may mean three governors in the region or three g/f s.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Hello boyibboy,

For me personally, almost every time I see visions in meditation or have dreams about moons, it indicates the time period of about 1 month (for each moon). Just about a week I had a vision of 3 moons. But I had a good feeling when I saw these 3 moons.

Tomas

boyibboy Guest

Thats cool. These 2 dreams are more advanced and full of meaning. I have heard that 3 moons could mean completeness. I have heard 3 moons represent God, the Son, and Holy Spirit. I have also heard 3 moons could mean something bad is gonna happen. During a full moon. There is a gravity pull. Which make people act different of even bad horrible weather. I would describe my dreams but they would take a while to type. You would have a better sense in what I have dream and what remains to me on my heart. Thank you so much for your reply. Adrian

versifier Guest

Default 12 moons!!!

This is the second time that i have seen 12 moons in my dream... and it wasn't a good feeling.. they were hanging over us... in diferrent sizes and some of them were broken??!!? We were all trying to escape from their light...
    I wish there was some kind of intrepetation...:confused:

yosef Guest

According to the book Ten Thousand Dreams Interpreted, seeing 2 moons means this(in bold):

To dream of seeing the moon with the aspect of the heavens remaining normal,
    prognosticates success in love and business affairs.
    A weird and uncanny moon, denotes unpropitious lovemaking,
    domestic infelicities and disappointing enterprises of
    a business character.
    The moon in eclipse, denotes that contagion will ravage your community.
    To see the new moon, denotes an increase in wealth and congenial
    partners in marriage.
    For a young woman to dream that she appeals to the moon to know
    her fate, denotes that she will soon be rewarded with marriage
    to the one of her choice. If she sees two moons, she will lose
    her lover by being mercenary.
    If she sees the moon grow dim,
    she will let the supreme happiness of her life slip for want
    of womanly tact.
    To see a blood red moon, indicates war and strife, and she will see
    her lover march away in defence of his country.

http://www.freewebtown.com/godisking...nterpreted.pdf

Jake1977 Guest

Default 3 Moons

I dreamed of 3 moons for the first time last night. It was pitch dark and all three moons appeared to be new moons. There wasn't a sense of dread, but a sense of wonder in the dream.

randysavage Guest

I had a dream the other night that involved being in a beautiful and breathtaking world with three moons in the sky. then i had glipses of seeing an astroid hitting the earth. all from beyond earth somewhere else.
    it was a very vivid dream. i woke up feeling like i just was there.
    it was just really weird. espically since I don't ever remember my dreams and mostly how it was really vivid.

boyibboy Guest

Glad to hear others have had this similar dream. I was waiting to share the dream in detail as soon as I knew there were others who had dreams of the moons. Let me begin with the first dream in detail. In the dream it was daytime i was in the drive way inside of a single cab pickup with 2 friends. I was driving. My friend Erik was in the middle and Hector was in the passenger. I reversed out the driveway and turned the wheel to the right. Made a stop and turned right. As i was driving, I noticed that the road I was on was narrow and for one direction. To the right off the road was nothing but grass a giant meadow. I looked the right of me out the window into the sky i noticed 3 full moons. Picture a triangle with out the lines just the points or dots of the corners. One on top the other 2 below. Thats how the moons were positioned in a triangle. The sky where the moons where was so beautiful no colors on earth can compare the the colors of the sky in my dream. The colors where colors of blue. I looked to the right of the moons in the sky. Here the sky was as it is on earth, dull. The reason i looked away. I noticed a cloud in the sky. Oh yea no clouds were in the sky. As i watched the cloud move on that second i turned to see this cloud a Big bright star appeared. Shining bright. One star. Nothing in the but that star. Then all of a sudden i was in a plaza with people walking shopping just having a normal day of hanging out i guess. More like no one was paying attention. No cared. No worried. They seemed to be caught up in the world. But anyways, As i watched all these people do what the do. I was levitated into the sky over the tall buildings. I could see a far distance. As i was watching i noticed a bright star fly from earth to the sky. And the sky was awesome in the colors of red. Then all of a sudden as the star disappeared the ground began to roll up as a scroll. Fear came upon me. It wasn't good. I was suddenly brought back down to the ground in the plaza. Everyone was running screaming. Looking for a place to hide. I also was looking for a place then as soon as the destruction was coming to destroy the city. Someone grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me in a store. Their only a few of us. Then I was looking at myself in a mirror. Then i woke up. The second one i will write as soon as i hear from you. Adrian

cherubin101 Guest

Three represents the union of body, mind, and spirit. To dream the number three is a sign of completion. The moon represent feeling, thought, or emotion. This has something to do about your emotion being complete.

I hope that helps.