Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    USAFMatt Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question 2 dark moons

For the past 2 nights I have had very strange dreams. In my dreams I am driving to a spot (not a clue where) at the spot I am over looking what seems to be a huge city. When I look up I see 2 huge full dark moons and a small cresent like moon in a row. Every time after I see them I feel a sense of panic and then there is s huge body of water hurling over the city that I am over-looking. Note I have NO history of anxiety depression or any medical problems nor am I on any medication sleeping aids if they may play a part in dreams. So just thought I would share that and If any one can guide me to an answer or any information thanks -Matt

Delphinje Guest

Default 3 moons in my dream too

I will post my dream here, because it has the same subject. I had this dream last night, on the Easter night and i have never had any dream like this one or even close to it before . I was looking on the window together with someone and in front of us it was a hill with just a few trees on top of it .It appeared to be twilight , i couldn`t see the sun anymore, but it was still lighting up some clouds on the sky making them having beautiful colours like pink, purple, dark blue ..they were like a stripe in the sky . What seemed very unusual to me , is that they were moving really fast from right to left, like someone was pressing the forward button on a video. Then i guess the sun setted cause i looked in the right side of the sky and i saw a huge clear shiney full moon , and i was very surprised how beautiful it was...and i said wow what a beautiful moon, but the guy that was next to me didn`t seem surprised at all , didn`t make any gesture...then i looked at the left side of the sky and they it was a second moon , in the waxing crescent phase, very "slim" and i was even more surprised to see a second moon in the sky and again i said to the guy next to me ..wow look a second moon! but again he didn`t react ..and then i said ...let`s see what he sees ..and then i was able to see through his eyes and i noticed he was only seeing the waxing crescent moon phase...and then i didn`t say anything to him anymore . After that i looked in front of me in the sky and saw the third moon , it was in the first quarter phase .. then around the middle moon ( the first quarter phase one ) started to appear light , a lot of light until everything appeared like a big ball of light. From the middle of the ball of light it appeared , what it seemed to me to be an angel or a saint , dressed in light coloured clothes with light pink , yellow and white. Didn`t see the face clear , cause was it the sky , but his face seemed soft, gentle and he was looking at me. After that i let my head on the back and i was looking up , everything was dark blue coloured, like a painted ceiling, in the middle appeared ...well it seemed to be that it was God and around him there were 12 free slots aranged in cercle around Him. Then he started putting saints around him and when He was done i noticed that there was still an empty slot and it was written a name on it, a name that i couldn`t see because it was too far.
    That was my unusual dream, maybe i wrote it with too many words, hope someone will have enough patience to read it all and maybe could tell me something about its meaning . Thanks

cherubin101 Guest

Default To all

Read the Prophecy of Isaiah chapter 30

Delphinje Guest

i read it ..but .. i didn`t see anything that could help me understand the meaning of my dream ....

Default Weird synchronicity

Hey people, go to the "New York Disaster" thread, I'm seeing some commonalities. Read all the way through.

There have been weird orbs seen around the sun on the SOHO satellite photos and these are backed up of pix from other satellites.
    This link shows... I don't know what it shows actually, but it looks like 3 moons???

YouTube - sun - reflex test - April 04, 2010 - 8:45 am

You'll notice that the clouds are moving in front of the spheres. The videographer was using a filter for the sun.

Many people have been having multiple moon dreams.

cherubin101 Guest

Default hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinje View Post
    i read it ..but .. i didn`t see anything that could help me understand the meaning of my dream ....
    Sorry I didn’t get back to you. I was kind a busy planting on my garden so I can do some harvesting on summer. Forgive me for not responding right away. I know everyone around me is on panic mode about the world while I am planting outside. Ha ha!
    There’s been earthquake these past days, anyway about your dream and about Isaiah 30
    It says this…

...O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” (What is the way? Yeshua’s way, his Statues)
    Then you will defile your idols overlaid with silver and your images covered with gold; you will throw them away like a menstrual cloth and say to them, “Away with you!” (Do you ever wonder why female menstruate every month? It is because it is a ritual thing.)

He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows. The oxen and donkeys that work the soil will eat fodder and mash, spread out with fork and shovel. In the day of great slaughter, when the towers fall, streams of water will flow on every high mountain and every lofty hill. The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days, when the LORD binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted...

Now read revelation 21…

...Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”
    And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper. It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel. There were three gates on the east and three gates on the north and three gates on the south and three gates on the west. And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
    The one who spoke with me had a gold measuring rod to measure the city, and its gates and its wall. The city is laid out as a square, and its length is as great as the width; and he measured the city with the rod, fifteen hundred miles; its length and width and height are equal. And he measured its wall, seventy-two yards, according to human measurements, which are also angelic measurements. The material of the wall was jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. The foundation stones of the city wall were adorned with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation stone was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald; the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth, chrysoprase; the eleventh, jacinth; the twelfth, amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; each one of the gates was a single pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.
    I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb. The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it. In the daytime (for there will be no night there) its gates will never be closed; and they will bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it; and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

After reading Revelation 21 read this thread I made about proverbs 1…
    http://www.sleeps.com/forums/prophetic-dreams/29083.htm
    I wrote message to the 12 tribes of Israel.

Your dream is telling you that the great judgment is at hand.

I highlighted and colored your dream and my comments below.
    I will post my dream here, because it has the same subject. I had this dream last night, on the Easter night and i have never had any dream like this one or even close to it before . I was looking on the window together with someone and in front of us it was a hill with just a few trees on top of it .It appeared to be twilight , i couldn`t see the sun anymore, but it was still lighting up some clouds on the sky making them having beautiful colours like pink, purple, dark blue ..they were like a stripe in the sky . What seemed very unusual to me , is that they were moving really fast from right to left, like someone was pressing the forward button on a video. Then i guess the sun setted cause i looked in the right side of the sky and i saw a huge clear shiney full moon , and i was very surprised how beautiful it was...and i said wow what a beautiful moon, but the guy that was next to me didn`t seem surprised at all , didn`t make any gesture...then i looked at the left side of the sky and they it was a second moon , in the waxing crescent phase, very "slim" and i was even more surprised to see a second moon in the sky and again i said to the guy next to me ..wow look a second moon! but again he didn`t react ..and then i said ...let`s see what he sees ..and then i was able to see through his eyes and i noticed he was only seeing the waxing crescent moon phase...and then i didn`t say anything to him anymore . After that i looked in front of me in the sky and saw the third moon , it was in the first quarter phase .. then around the middle moon ( the first quarter phase one ) started to appear light , a lot of light until everything appeared like a big ball of light. From the middle of the ball of light it appeared , what it seemed to me to be an angel or a saint , dressed in light coloured clothes with light pink , yellow and white (this signifies the stones on the scriptures). Didn`t see the face clear , cause was it the sky , but his face seemed soft, gentle and he was looking at me. After that i let my head on the back and i was looking up , everything was dark blue coloured, like a painted ceiling, in the middle appeared ...well it seemed to be that it was God and around him there were 12 free slots aranged in cercle around Him. Then he started putting saints around him and when He was done i noticed that there was still an empty slot and it was written a name on it, a name that i couldn`t see because it was too far. Read Revelation 19:12
    That was my unusual dream, maybe i wrote it with too many words, hope someone will have enough patience to read it all and maybe could tell me something about its meaning . Thanks
    I hope you understand the meaning of your dream.
    Last edited by cherubin101; 04-07-2010 at 10:43 AM.

Delphinje Guest

Default Thank you!

I want to thank you very much for answering me . You took some time to wrote me that much, but now , that you coloured the words , i see that i can find parts of my dream in bible . I will read it until i will fully understand . I read only some parts of the bible when i was little , but your explination helped very much.
    And don`t worry , i would have appreciated even if u answered me after a month :D i am not worried about world too much like ending of the world in the next years or earth being hit by some metheorit... i was very curious what my dream could possible mean , because in the last few month i have become interested in finding myself ..my soul ..and well i took the dream as a good sign.
    Wish you a good weather for your garden :) and thank you again .

Richn4giveness Guest

Default 3 Moon motif

FASCINATING! I recall a woman in 2005 having the same occurance of dreaming 3 moons. She believed it signaled the changing of the guard for her Church. She is Catholic and shortly there after John Paul II died.

jc_stanton Guest

OK I just had a dream that felt really important and after doing a search for the most relevant part and found this thread.

So the dream goes like this and it was an extension of a dream that I had earlier that night. Starting at the most important part me and some friends were outdoors doing some grilling somewhat late at night and I then realized that it wasn't dark at all for the hour. So I look up at the sky and it is amazing, there are 3 moons They are in a triangular formation and the left moon was the largest. I immediately ran to grab my video camera to record it. Once I got back outside the moons were pulsating (for lack of a better word). Then they began rotating until they became a spiral. I searched for the spiral I saw and it looked exactly like this except a bit closer to earth YouTube - UFO or missile trace? Mystery spiral lights over Norway

So minutes after the spiral appeared in the sky suddenly there was a huge airship that I somehow knew was military. The next thing I know my head is full of completely pixilated images. I wake up surrounded by military people and realize I have to hide my camera so I toss it in a bush. I seem to remember there being aliens but this part got really foggy. One of the military guys points a pistol at me and tells me to follow him, but jokeingly I knew he meant no harm. Now I am in a strange sort of prison details about it are fuzzy and that is the last thing I remember before waking up.

Default Moon

I dreamt the moon many times. My first dream the moon and the sun collided then ball of fire bounced up high and fell down here on earth and then fire scattered around where no place to escape. In one dream the moon is falling down and very close to earth, thwen I heard someone shouting holding a whip and he instructed the naughy people to stay away and he showed us where to go with his whip gaurding and guiding us and I felt we were going to a peaceful place full of love, dream ended. Another dream there were colorful lights up in the sky like fireworkks and I could see some were in spiral motion and then I saw the half moon falling down slowly then it fell down here on earth and broke into pieces, there was a very big piece that looked like robbot and shakes the earth violently then suddenly it calm down/peace. Then I saw my cousin and I asked her what happened and why, she answered I just shouted "I LOVE YOU", then I saw myself holding some bills and bank statements and I felt some came from the Philippines and some were here in the UK, deam ended. I also dream that I was in the moon and I was walking in a stony ground but I felt uneasy and as if I would turned upside down.