Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mindsneeze Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hi, new to the site wanna share an idea

Hey,

Ive always been facinated with dreams. I love this forum because its a great place where you can find many people to help. I used to have a dream log where I would write down my dreams but I lost it so I was gonna make a dream blog online.

Cutting to the chase.

I see alot of people have dream journals and they are scattered all over the place so I made a place where we can all just share our dreams. Im not trying to take over this site. We can store the dreams there so we have a giant bank of dreams that anybody can access at any time. If you arent interested then thanks anyways. Im really serious about this and I only made it with the intent of helping myself as well as other dreamers. Looking forward to frequenting this site again! Take care ! Blah... Wave

Http://www.mindsneeze.com <--- site name fyi

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Looks like quite an interesting site. There are loads of places to store dreams. But I always think its best for people to keep copies themselves because its always possible for websites to go down. I bet loads of people stored dreams on dreammoods before it went down forthe final time.

------------------------
    "That printer. It cost a fortune and is always breaking down. I will never buy another Epson printer again. They are designed to break down". These were the exact feelings that one dream captured. Yet its only with experience that you can understand the symbolism. The topic was not linked to precisely.

We tend to link dreams to faraway places and other planes of existence. But once you understand dreams you will find out that they tend to link to feelings that are all too familiar. They capture immediate feelings about relationships or the general frustrations of life. The symbolism maybe diufficult to understand. But tahts simply because dreams talk in a language that we do not fully understand. That is made worse because dreams often make no attempts to help us understand their meaning.

The following pages above all help you to learn the basics of dream interpreting

Dream dictionary interpretation - How to interpret dreams Interpreting dreams
    Dreams analyzed - How to use dreams symbols Triggers for dreams
    Dream dictionary symbols - How to analyse and interpret dreams Dream dictionary

PaperBag Guest

Default Wow.

unclesirbobbyrobson, what if this forum went down? Would you wish you had kept a printed copy of all the crap you wrote? Quit hatting!

I think the site is awesome MindSneeze. I've read some pretty funny stuff on there already, I'll have to post some dreams when I get home from work.

katydid Guest

Your site does look interesting. I agree with Uncle though and please copy for yourself any dreams and responses you may want to refer back to for yourself. I did manage to get some copied off of Dream Moods but I know I lost a lot too. Technology is great and I am all for saving a few trees but they can be unreliable or if the administrator(s) deceid to abandon a site it will eventually go kaput and you don't have your files!

Jennings Guest

You are doing a 'hard sell' by placing the same topic in all this forum's threads. In another thread I said this in reply to you: "MindSneeze, you are poaching; unless you are prepared to make a constructive contribution here you should return to your own cubbyhole" and this sentiment still applies.

mindsneeze Guest

Thank you for your replies. With the most respect I believe I am contributing by providing a means for those who are interested to utilize an area designed SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of sharing dreams. Forums are designed for discussions. You can discuss dreams sure but that wasnt good enough for me. I wanted a repository where there is nothing but dreams. There is no need to worry about the site vanishing, it will be around as long as there are users I promise. And regarding hard copies of dreams you could share your dream and print out all of your dream should you wish. This isnt about me, its about those interested in dreams being able to access ideas in an easy manner. They shouldnt have to rummage through a forum past such posts as "What does the chicken say to the toad?" If you want dreams you know where to find it. If you feel that I should run to my "cubby hole" then you are obviously not doing this for the better of the people are you now. Take care

mindsneeze Guest

Just wanted to say thank you for all of the members that have signed up! The word is spreading, we have been featured on Mobuzz TV!!! Find the link here!

Mobuzz TV: Daily Buzz

:clapping:

Paperbag : What exactly is your perspective on dreams and why the harsh personal comments?

Paperbag : Have you actually joined this group yourself ? I cannot see your name listed anywhere?

PaperBag Guest

Yes I signed up, I just use a different name. And what is with you getting personal all of a sudden? I just posted that reply to your comment because it wasn't constructive at all and negative people piss me off. If you don't like something or someone just mind your own business buddy.