Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    beeper01 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Large Planets - Recurring

I dream of large planets in the sky. I have had these dreams ever since I could remember. I'm always outside, sometimes it is light out, most of the times it is dark or just starting to get dark. Sometimes it is just the moon that is abnormally large. Other times it is another random planet, not necessarily one I recognize from our solar system (saturn, jupiter). There is usually A LOT of stars and dust lanes like you see in long exposure photographs of the milky way. Sometimes I am with someone I know, usually my dad.
    Recently I've had this dream often and I am asking the person I'm with in the dream, "I'm not dreaming, right? You are seeing this too...?" They are looking at me like I am crazy and saying, "yeah, this is real." I'm just in awe at what I am seeing except for it is scaring me terribly. I want to look, but I'm so terrified I feel sick. Literally, like I'm going to vomit. It's difficult to look at the planets. I feel like I need to lie down flat on the ground and get as far away from them (the planets) as possible. I need to push myself into the ground, like I need to duck and cover. I feel like they are crushing presence, making me feel claustrophobic (which I am not and have never felt while awake).

The really weird thing is that my dad has had planet dreams since he was a kid too. Only he doesn't feel afraid like I do. I've never experienced fear like it ever while awake. I don't know anyone else who dreams of large, looming, planets like this and dream dictionaries are of no help. Any thoughts?

sharptech Guest

well sounds to me like your asking for change in the relationship with ur father. but scared to aproach it. and the idea is very blunt and point blank.
    for example... me and my dad used to not get along well at all and ive said some grimey things to him that r unforgettable(i regret every day) but i am too ashamed to apologize for it.

like the planets r the bind between you 2
    and the fact that they are enlarged would mean its of significance to change
    and you trying to hide from the planets would mean your scared t oaprach the situation...
    but im not a dream expert, those r just my thoughts.
    hope they helped =)

Quote Originally Posted by beeper01 View Post
    I dream of large planets in the sky. I have had these dreams ever since I could remember. I'm always outside, sometimes it is light out, most of the times it is dark or just starting to get dark. Sometimes it is just the moon that is abnormally large. Other times it is another random planet, not necessarily one I recognize from our solar system (saturn, jupiter). There is usually A LOT of stars and dust lanes like you see in long exposure photographs of the milky way. Sometimes I am with someone I know, usually my dad.
    Recently I've had this dream often and I am asking the person I'm with in the dream, "I'm not dreaming, right? You are seeing this too...?" They are looking at me like I am crazy and saying, "yeah, this is real." I'm just in awe at what I am seeing except for it is scaring me terribly. I want to look, but I'm so terrified I feel sick. Literally, like I'm going to vomit. It's difficult to look at the planets. I feel like I need to lie down flat on the ground and get as far away from them (the planets) as possible. I need to push myself into the ground, like I need to duck and cover. I feel like they are crushing presence, making me feel claustrophobic (which I am not and have never felt while awake).

The really weird thing is that my dad has had planet dreams since he was a kid too. Only he doesn't feel afraid like I do. I've never experienced fear like it ever while awake. I don't know anyone else who dreams of large, looming, planets like this and dream dictionaries are of no help. Any thoughts?
    Hi,
    Fro your post I can see that you're interested in Astronomy. You often dream about what you think about or study.
    The reason for the reoccurring dreams is that you often go to sleep lying on your back. If you look at the text of your dreams you can see that the dream is trying to torn you over:
    I feel like I need to lie down flat on the ground and get as far away from them (the planets) as possible. I need to push myself into the ground, like I need to duck and cover. I feel like they are crushing presence, making me feel claustrophobic
    Perhaps you also need a higher pillow under your head.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi,
    If one dreamt vomited and it was blood means he will have a big loss.
    If dreamt vomited and easily threw up means he will feel sorry for sins , if couldn't throw up means a disaster and a big loss.

If one dreamt about the stars that were worshipped by pagan people means he will sit with pagan people.
    If dreamt a bright star fell on the ground and its light went off means a big scientist will die in that region. The Bee/16.
    If dreamt the stars were shivering means the governor or president will have calamities and turmoil.
    If dreamt a star fell on his head from the sky means he will receive benefits from a governor.
    If dreamt he took a star with his hand means he will have a child who will be close to a governor.
    If dreamt there was a star at his home means he will have a few children.
    If dreamt the stars were turmoil and scattered there will be a problem among the governors and they will scatter.
    If dreamt the stars gathered in a place and had a good light means the governor's situation will be good.
    If dreamt he was eating a star means he will receive a benefit from the governor.
    If dreamt the stars rose from his house means his children will be close to the governor.
    If dreamt the stars were obeying him means he was saying good words to the stars means the governor is just and fair.
    If dreamt he said rude words to the stars means the governor is cruel.
    If dreamt the stars were fighting means there will be a war in that region.
    If dreamt he took the stars and put them in his sleeve means he will receive some money.
    If dreamt about by which the people find their way means a benefit and dreaming about the stars that pagan people worship means a loss and evil.
    If dreamt a star among the stars moved and fell on his side means he will have a dear child.
    If dreamt his star was in his right place means his generation and family will increase.
    If dreamt he was kissing a star means he will do a favor or a goodness to an army commander.
    Some interpreters say ;Stars mean soldiers and commanders or his brothers , sun means the president or father and moon means the minister or his mother.

If one dreamt about Saturn means he will meet a rich but ignoble deceiver farmer.
    If one dreamt about Jupiter means he will meet an honest chaste fair person.
    If dreamt about Mars means he will meet a bloodshed evil commander.
    If dreamt about Venus means he will sit with important women and will receive benefits from them.
    If dreamt about mercury means he will sit with a wise scientist and will have benefits from him.
    If dreamt a star spoke to him means he will receive some dignity.
    Star may also mean : 1- a scientist 2- a judge 3- a caliph 4- a minister 6- a secretary 7- a treasurer 8- a warrior 9- a student.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

beeper01 Guest

Default not too sure

I'm not too sure on some of the interpretations of the dream. My relationship with my dad is great. It's always been pretty normal I guess. We do have a lot of similar dreams and both dream vividly. We compare notes a lot. I do doubt that is the meaning. Especially since I've had these dreams since I was a little kid. My dad says he remembers me telling him about this dream when I was about 5 years old. He was amused because he had the same type of dream.

I believe my dad is in these dreams frequently because I know now he has these dreams too. In my dream I am always excited to show him because it's "just like in our dreams!!!". Other people will be there with me whether it be my siblings, friends, or husband.

I am interested in Astronomy, but not to the point I think about it all the time. My main interest is Meteorology. I have a degree in even. I do tend to have wacky weather dreams, storm chasing and such, but that's because I am a weather nerd and really want to do it. Those dreams make sense to me. I am always looking to the sky I guess. ^_^ I also dream of spiders, I hate spiders. It makes sense that I have nightmares that consist of dangling spiders. This dream just boggles my mind as to why I keep having it.

I know this dream doesn't have anything to do with my sleep position. I am a stomach/side sleeper. These dreams happened A LOT while I was pregnant. Probably more than any time during my life that I can remember. During that time, I couldn't sleep on my back or stomach and had a pillow to keep me on my side.

I don't know.

Default Re- your post

Hi,
    Thanks for your post. It is very informative as I try to understand how dreams work, and how different persons respond to dreams.
    I am a stomach/side sleeper. These dreams happened A LOT while I was pregnant. Probably more than any time during my life that I can remember. During that time, I couldn't sleep on my back or stomach and had a pillow to keep me on my side.
    Sleeping in the same position for a long time makes some body parts go numb. Sleeping on ones back is bad because the internal organs spred out and restrict breathing, however sleeping on the stomach is even worse. I had a feeling that your dream was trying to turn you over without waking you up. Perhaps your subconscious used your interest in the planets to make you turn over? It is very difficult to figure out how an individuals subconscious works.
    These dreams happened A LOT while I was pregnant.
    In early pregnancy, morning sickness often causes nightmarish dreams. The subconscious associates spiders with feeling sickly in dreams. Somehow swarming spiders feel like the feeling of wanting to be sick.
    Cheers Wolfjk

beeper01 Guest

Default going in circles

I really REALLY don't think this had anything to do with my sleep position. Seriously. I have many other dreams. This planet one is just the most prominent recurring dream I have. I am interested in astronomy like I'm interested in camping, football, computers, and pizza. There is nothing special about it that I would dream of it all the time.

Remember I said this was a recurring dream from my childhood. That means this is at least 20 years of having this dream. This dream was not brought on by morning sickness, my dreams of eating 10 bags of cream filled cookies was. As was the black peppercorn ice cream dream (ewww.) My planet dream really peaked during the last trimester and right after my baby was born. It's been 9 mos since he was born and I still have it several times a month.

Sorry I'm a little flustered. No one is telling me anything new and I know myself well enough to figure out most of my dreams. I dream vividly and know pretty well when my dream is caused by the way I sleep, if I'm feeling ill, if it is something I ate, or even if there is a source of anxiety. My problem is that this dream has no common factor to anything else and I've been having it all my life.

Thanks all for the responses though. If anyone has any new ideas, let me know.

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

"yeah, this is real."

Try reading quotes in dreams. They capture the very heart of our feelings. yet their meanings may not be immediately obviously. Think long and hard abouit the qupte... think laterally allowing anything to clome into your heaqd...

It maybe that your dream is just about some moment of reaklly deep thinking... try this page on my site

Dream dictionary interpretation - aliens,space,ufos and planets in dreams

Default New Idea?

Hi beeper,
    About 90% of your dreams are taken up by raising your level of consciousness so you can understand what the other 10% is trying to tell you. The first 90% consists largely of light, color and strange ideas. These contain the quantum energy necessary to raise your awareness to what you need to do in your sleep.
    Dreams can only be understood by knowing about the quantum nature of life and knowing how a super computer (that's not yet been invented) works. So if you find parts of your dream you don't understan, you won't be on your own!
    Cheers Wolfjk

Hi Beeper,
    Im not sure if this helps...but I remember watching on the history channel that were suppose to Enter the Milky Way in year 2012. I saw this from a couple of different shows...talking about the world ending.