Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PassionSpirit Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Sex with sibling

I recalled seeing reference to sex with yourself and sex with relatives on this board but have difficulty finding it...
    This dream was extremely disturbing. I had sex with my brother! Gross! :sick:
    Can anyone tell me what this means?

Hi,
    Having sex with brother or father or incest is an indirect saying symbol that means you will seperate and one will go to a far travel and won't see each other for a long time.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by PassionSpirit View Post
    I recalled seeing reference to sex with yourself and sex with relatives on this board but have difficulty finding it...
    This dream was extremely disturbing. I had sex with my brother! Gross! :sick:
    Can anyone tell me what this means?
    Hi PassioSpirit,
    Relax about your dream! These dreams happen near morning when you naturally feel sexy. The subconscious chooses your partner in apractical way; to satisfy your need and also shock you into waking up. It has no moral scruples!
    However I'm sure sometimes in your life you thought about what it would be like to have sex with your brother. Thoughts come and go, you need not feel guilty about them.
    Cheers wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

PassionSpirit Guest

Uh, no. I've never thought about what it's like to have sex with my brother :D but this part makes a lot of sense...

Relax about your dream! These dreams happen near morning when you naturally feel sexy. The subconscious chooses your partner in apractical way; to satisfy your need and also shock you into waking up.
    Hi,
    Having sex with brother or father or incest is an indirect saying symbol that means you will seperate and one will go to a far travel and won't see each other for a long time.
    Good luck.
    Well, I am going away in about 6 weeks...but I'll only be gone for a few days :)
    Thanks for your suggestions

yosef Guest

Default dream interpretation

To dream of incestuous practices, denotes you will fall from honorable places,
    and will also suffer loss in business.

http://www.freewebtown.com/godisking...nterpreted.pdf

Sexy part of the day?

jeffreysw2005 Guest

Default I Have Too

I have had this dream too on a couple of occasions. It kinda grosses me out, which is why I was searching for what this means. I have not found anything that really makes more sense than what I believe. I have never found my brother sexually attractive. However, I think that there is something about him that I must be attracted to and this is why I have this dream. Perhaps it is the idea of what type of person you are wanting. Sex is just a way for your brain to relate that to a partner. I think my brother is a great guy. He is faithful to his wife, he is honest, he is funny, and he is caring. These are all things that I look for in someone else. Just my thought until I hear something that makes more sense.

eye dee Guest

Unhappy Dreams I HATE MY BROTHER or SEXUAL DREAMS...ugh!

:eek:
    I have had different dreams about my "twin" brother and all of them are of him ripping m clothes off or following me around the house trying to do sexual things to me and the end is always that I hate him. I wake up very disturbed and even started to hate him inside my mind. I called him one day and asked him if we ever had sex and he said "OMG, NO! I'm nausaus now thanks!" I am tired of having these dreams and being mad mad12: when I wake up.

I need to find out what this dream is all about and why it is a constant dream although taking place in difference surroundings. I don't hate my brother but since the dreams...do hate him in some ways. Does this mean I want to have sex with my brother. OH PLEASE NO cause I think he's the ugliest man I've ever seen. Thank goodness I was born the girl otherwise I'd kill myself for being as ugly as him.

One word: HELP!!!!!::confused:

Quote Originally Posted by eye dee View Post
    :eek:
    I have had different dreams about my "twin" brother and all of them are of him ripping m clothes off or following me around the house trying to do sexual things to me and the end is always that I hate him. I wake up very disturbed and even started to hate him inside my mind. I called him one day and asked him if we ever had sex and he said "OMG, NO! I'm nausaus now thanks!" I am tired of having these dreams and being mad mad12: when I wake up.

I need to find out what this dream is all about and why it is a constant dream although taking place in difference surroundings. I don't hate my brother but since the dreams...do hate him in some ways. Does this mean I want to have sex with my brother. OH PLEASE NO cause I think he's the ugliest man I've ever seen. Thank goodness I was born the girl otherwise I'd kill myself for being as ugly as him.

One word: HELP!!!!!::confused:
    Hi,
    I think he's the ugliest man I've ever seen. Thank goodness I was born the girl otherwise I'd kill myself for being as ugly as him.
    Well, that says it all! You might not hate your brother but you have a cat and mouse relationship with him!
    him ripping m clothes off or following me around the house trying to do sexual things to me and the end is always that I hate him.
    If you consider that dreams are there to wake you in the morning you might feel different about them! Your dreams wake you with the idea of avoiding sex with your brother at any cost as you consider him ugly! Your subconscious uses the idea of him chasing you as your alarm clock; to wake you up!
    Cheers Wolfjk

eye dee Guest

Default I Hate My Brother.....

Hi and thank you for the reply but the dream is not a waking dream. It is a dream that I remember when I wake up because it is consistent with the related dreams of him. I do have memories of my twin and I when we were about 9 years old and he was lying down with his head on his pillow reading a comic book (as always) and I came into the room in a dress with no panties and stood on top of his head looking out the window and started to dance. He completely ignored me and then my mother came in and said "Wait till your father comes home and I tell him!" I just remember that part and remember something about my father calling me in to talk to me but that's all. That was a real situation. I do remember my sister and I shared a room and I was about 12 years old and she just came out of a shower and laid down on her bed and asked me to come over and massage her breasts and she asked me to squeeze them the nipples and I did it. I remember getting excited and then she told me to stop. But I don't have dreams of that. When I was 33 yers old I remembered something that happened to me when I was 6. My uncle down the block bred doberman pinchers and asked me to come over and look at his parakeet, that was the pretense. He asked me to come downstairs and see the new puppies and I went. He then picked me up and layed me down on a table on my back and told me to stay there and got his prize male dog and put a muzzle on him and had the dog mount me and penetrate me. Now being 6 all I could do is cry as hel held me down. I can still remember the feeling of the dogs penis in me. Horrible and I hate it!!! Now what you said about sex is right....I do hate sex. My mind always drifts back to the dog and I get angry.

I need to know why I dream of my brother in such a way and what it all means. True I think of myself as ugly but I'm told that I am far from it and true I hate sex...but why do I dream this and why do I dream I hate him so much. I have yet to find anyone to explain it to me but I wish these dreams would stop already.

Thanks for listening and letting me get them of my chest. Eye dee:D

Default Bad experience

Hi Eye dee,
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience in childhood.
    Now you wrote about your dreams and what happened to you, I'm sure the dreams will not be as bad, perhaps you'll stop having them.
    I think you should talk with your brother and perhaps have more contact with him. What happened in childhood should not bother you now. We all do some silly things when young. There is no need to feel guilty about it now.
    Cheers Wolfjk