Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: I really need some help interpreting this vision

Dear Laucashel: Welcome back o Dreamcentral. All of that which the Virgin Mary is true and about to materialize because earth has gone into a higher vibrational level. However what she did not tell you was that we as members of our solar system and earth can expect another !,150 years of these elevated activies which will affect quite a few generations in the future. In other words the Virgin Marys words were true but theres hardly any immediatecy to 1,150 years in the future.That 1,150 year estimate was given by Zacharia Scitchen in his last book about planet X and the extraterristials that are inhabitants commonly known as Announaki or Angels. The real damage is not done to earth until planet X's nearest first pass of earth space which Zacharia estimated to be the year 2,150 A.D. The physical damage expected will only affect 3 demensional spacetime. My personal belief is that within the next couple of years or decade at the most our solar system will be in 4th or 5th demensional llight radio energy levels. This area of space is known as "the kingdom of heaven". In summary I would suggest the Virgin Mary slighted you somewhat in not telling you our solar system and earth is allready in the space known as "the kingdom of Heaven". The reason we are all not out celebrating that fact is because the changes in light radio energies occurring is modifying our genetic make ups as we speak. The process of genetic modification will leave folks with feelings of being confused, disoriented, antsy etc etc. However theres no doubt the changes are for the very best of purposes. Best regards, Bob

Quote Originally Posted by karmicresponse View Post
    Dear Laucashel: Welcome back o Dreamcentral. All of that which the Virgin Mary is true and about to materialize because earth has gone into a higher vibrational level. However what she did not tell you was that we as members of our solar system and earth can expect another !,150 years of these elevated activies which will affect quite a few generations in the future. In other words the Virgin Marys words were true but theres hardly any immediatecy to 1,150 years in the future.That 1,150 year estimate was given by Zacharia Scitchen in his last book about planet X and the extraterristials that are inhabitants commonly known as Announaki or Angels. The real damage is not done to earth until planet X's nearest first pass of earth space which Zacharia estimated to be the year 2,150 A.D. The physical damage expected will only affect 3 demensional spacetime. My personal belief is that within the next couple of years or decade at the most our solar system will be in 4th or 5th demensional llight radio energy levels. This area of space is known as "the kingdom of heaven". In summary I would suggest the Virgin Mary slighted you somewhat in not telling you our solar system and earth is allready in the space known as "the kingdom of Heaven". The reason we are all not out celebrating that fact is because the changes in light radio energies occurring is modifying our genetic make ups as we speak. The process of genetic modification will leave folks with feelings of being confused, disoriented, antsy etc etc. However theres no doubt the changes are for the very best of purposes. Best regards, Bob
    My first dream when I was about 13 sometime in 1969, the angels took me up to heaven. Up there where more angels and children, it was a beautiful place, very colorful, peaceful, full of love and happiness. But my mindwas to go back to my family and friends. The angels and children were trying to cheer me up but I wanted to go back to my family and friends. I was about a week up there crying and sighing, suddenly I heard a motherly voice, when I turned where the voice came from I saw the Virgin Mary and she said "My child you're so precious, I don't want you to cry, you can go back now", I woke up. I think my dream in january 13 2011 about the two suns rising is about planet X.

Hello, ladyg610.

More than likley its probably not anything, and nothing to worry about. Though..... i do hate sometimes to be the bad guy, like the man who pops the kids balloon. Visions are while awake, standing, and that person freezes in place while God takes them off someplace, and is well documented with those who do that. While dreams are when sleeping and have symbolic meaning, and to this date i have only heard of one person who has dreamed litterally, though i do know people dream of places that they dont know exist because of something going on around them. Daydreams are just daydreams letting your mind wander, doesnt mean anything. Alot of people attempt visions or a vision state but never actually do it, and alot of people in the churchs, including tv. dont actually do it either. Though prophetics in general is true to some degree, expecially with angels.

I had a friend who bought a house on a lake, so he could enjoy that lake with his family. The lake had a landing and rented boats, and a few years later the old man died, and the DNR came in and took over the lake. After that even the home owners around the lake had to pay $10 fee just to put their boats in the water for a day, or else the DNR would go ticket them for not having access to the lake. Thats just a small portion of what is going on, certain people are taking advantage of the family and trying to make money from every aspect of life, so that some can live very good, while everyone else struggles to get by. The school system is another they are using our children to make money by promoting police, law, the court system, family panning, abortion and so on, and they take the rights of the parents away. This is why you hear alot about the unions in the news, and what is going on with the government with the tax cuts right now. If they cut the taxes, which is a very good idea, to stop this kind of things from continueing, and people shouldnt be bothered by the struggle going on because it will help the family out. Its not the unions fault, and they are only trying to protect themselves, but at the same time they choose political sides, and when choosing a side, you cant always win. So it would be better if the unions didnt take sides, but instead just protected themselves. But this certain group of people are involved in everything, and yes they are against Americans. You see it everyday because they tell you what to do, and what you cant do because we are to stupid to know right from wrong. Most everything has been bought up by groups from other countrys, and their alien ideas are placed on us everyday because all they have to do is give a donation to their political party and they get a new law passed we didnt get to vote on. I believe this is what your dream means, and what you are seeing. Whats going on is we are being changed to be more like other countrys by people who hate americans. The only way to win this, is to vote out eveyone and put in people who will lower taxes, then we can have our freedom back.

The important note that everyone should remember is with religon, because they have gotten into our religous systems too. Most people want to believe in God, and sometimes get cought up in things not of God because of it. How you know these people is when you hear blame and rights, because they are trying to gain sympathy to pass new ideas into law. Yes we all have certain rights for ourselves, but not at the cost of others or to others. God is love not hate, we have faith but not blind faith. We have the right to own land without taxes for freedom, and to develop ourselves in a inventive way to better our own lives without someone manipulating how we want want things to go.

Sorry for rambling so much =)
    Peace and love in Jesus.
    Last edited by holydiver; 04-09-2011 at 03:18 AM.