Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ladyg610 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question I really need some help interpreting this vision

It was about 5 am on Friday Jan 25, 2008. I was on my bed of course and I started having this vision. I saw a map of the US as if I was watching the weather channel. All of these words started appearing on the screen, the one that stood out the most was dissez, (I do not know what that word means or what language it is for that matter). At first I thought that God was showing me what the weather was going to be like, because in the state of Florida there were water marks, just as you see on the news when they are showing the weather and all of the words were pointing towards Florida. I started getting frustrated because I did not know what was going on. So I started saying what is it that you are telling me God, speak to me, I can't hear what you are saying. Then I saw an angel dressed in black flew over me and he said, "This is God's black angel, the death angel", and he was kneeling by my bed pulling on my hair, not to the point where it was hurting, but I just felt goose-bumps all over my head. So I started saying God have mercy on Florida, have mercy on Florida. (Just a side note, I live in Florida). Then I saw another angel flew by, he was dressed in white, and he said, "God is not only going to destroy Florida, He's going to destroy the entire states." He also came and kneeled on the side of my bed. He said to me, "do you know what to tell the church?" I said yes, yes. He said: "Make sure you tell them so that they can see when this happens." I started to cry and I was telling him no. He wiped my eyes and said "Don't cry." Then I woke up moaning and crying because it was so intense.

Any idea of what this may mean will really help me. Thank you.

Dreamer2008 Guest

Default Reply

Well..your dream is one of any that are of Americas destruction..I know the Lord has an Angel for everything probably the voice inside you told you who he was. Alot of people have said they saw america falling in dreams well dreams are spiritual and what happens in the spiritual world happens into the physical..But may take time..I myself dreamt i was standing on top floor of the Empire state building and it crumbled to the distant floor literaly like ash each brick fell and all that was left was the metal bar that holds it up and thats what i saw..i think it explains itself

Pamela Guest

I googled Dissez and it is a word and even a name of some people.

The word 'dissez'

If you read the word aloud, it sounds like "disease!"

The angel of death comes by way of disease...

Why was the angel of death pulling your hair? And why did you have 'goosebumps' all over your head even when he did not want to hurt you?!

The disease could be some sort of lice, in other words a plague. The people in power are marking the water, they are measuring it because they are investigating that this plague is coming from the FLORIDA WATERS!

Now after reading your dream, it is wise not to purchase any food that is nourished in the state of Florida, for example oranges, there must be others.

God is warning you to tell the 'Church.' He wants His people to know that a disease will most likely come from the waters of Florida. Mary, the mother of God said at some point in time in the future, I do not know, we will have to boil our water.

The disease may also affect our hair :(

The plague will affect the United States, or anyone who consumes anything from the waters of Florida.

I do not know the time, but the angel wants you to warn us, so we can see the time. More over, i believe this disease was caused by malicious intent by the evil forces, I may reckon a foreigner or an enemy of the US poisoned our waters!! I cannot believe the evil that goes on...it is detestable!

No wonder why as the world's water resources are running out (check the news), they are poisoning the water reservoirs of America, oh God I will get on my knees!!!!

Do as the angels in the dream told you to do. Do not do it by running down the street screaming 'their poisoning our water!'

Instead, you may print out this dream interpretation along with the dream content itself, and pray over it. I'll pray for you that God help you know how to pray...Then as you make your request to God to help you know where to send this message to the 'Church' He will definitely answer you.

Mary, tells us just as in the time of Jews under Egyptian slavery, when the people of God were saved from the plagues God brought down to the king of Egypt for his utterly evil work, God told them through Moses, to mark something on their door (sorry i do not remember, it was something like blood) and so the angel of Death passed these doors that listened to God and those houses were saved. In the same way, Mary is warning us to put a crucifix on the front and back of our doors!!! It has saved so many people from alot of bad things. A fire could not rampage an apartment complex because the people were wise to listen to Mother's instructions and place a crucifix to guard their home... (bayside prophecies)

Oh my sorry, I write so much, I have been given much grace from God, so surely much is expected. I have not done enough.

...May God be with you and your loved ones in the state of Florida.

AmyleaC1 Guest

Default Had dreams of Florida too

Your dream was really erie to me - I have had more than one dream in the last month or 2 about Florida, that is why I decided to search the net and came across this site.

In the first one, I was watching TV and all of the CNN channels had this huge breaking news about Florida - in the dream, I didn't see many details but had a definite feeling that something really bad had happened.

Then just a few nights ago, I had another -this was very vague and I just saw the word Florida but again had the feeling that something very bad was going to happen there.

God help us and keep us safe

Hello ladyg610,

That's a powerful dream you had. Many other people have had dreams about a future Florida that will virtually disappear. I also live in Florida. I have dreams of Florida being under water almost every week. I trust my dreams, and I will move out of Florida soon. We are talking about a probable future, and I am not saying it's going to happen. Follow your heart.

I think some people have been chosen as "messagers" and it looks like you are one of them. I also think that you will receive more messages of similar nature.

Thanks for sharing.

Tomas

Pamela Guest

Lets just pray that this dream does not come to pass.

rocko458 Guest

Well not long ago I read that most coastal areas were going to be enveloped by water due to global warming. The ice caps are melting faster then ever, which could make Florida being under water a a most probable event.

Shooting star Guest

I like the replies and response that you have had, so I wont comment much further but to say- May God protect us all, and may you use your knowledge to hopefully save some if not many lives.

Although I live in England I have had a similar dream where all the water is poisoned and people are dying, also cattle have been poisoned so that all the milk they produce is contaminated also. By any chance did milk appear in this way in your dream?

rocko458 Guest

The funny thing is that my godson is allergic to milk and poultry. A friend of mine have two sons also who share this same issue. Me and her spoke about the amount of children being allergic to these animal products have increased more then usual over the years. My boyfriend suggested that perhaps some how, the amount of hormones being injected in animals are actually some what toxic to us. Thus increasing the chances for future generations to become allergic to these products. In essence it can be considered to be adaptation.