Thread: Snake bite

Pamela May Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Snake bite

Greetings all, sorry I havent posted for some time - nothing interesting in my sub cnscious. However a good friend of mine dreamt last night that she was bitten on the lower left leg by a small brown snake, she recalls seeing the puncture marks and is unsure whether she was ill from it, but certainly didnt panic.
    Any theories there?

Hi,
    A small hidden enemy will cause her a money loss at her work.
    If the snake was at home it can be a child to cause a loss.

Snake is interpreted as a hidden enemy, if dreamt a snake at home means one of the family members will do something annoying.If it was in a desert means an stranger enemy.If dreamt he was fighting with a snake means he will quarrel with a rival or an enemy.If the snake bit him means that person will overcome him .If he killed the snake means he will overcome the person.If dreamt he was eating snake flesh means he will receive some dignity and rank or if he is suitable perhaps a lordship.If one dreamt he cut a snake in two parts means he will have the enemy's money.If one dreamt a dead snake means he will be safe from a calamity.If dreamt he took a white or gray snake in hand means he will receive some greatness.If dreamt the snake ran away from him means his enemy is weak.If dreamt about many black snakes means he has many rivals or enemies.If dreamt about a green snake means his enemy is pious and honest.If it was yellow means his enemy is an ill person or a doctor.If the snake was red means his enemy is sociable.If dreamt there were snakes around him means his family and relatives are his enemies.If dreamt there was coming out a snake from his mouth or nose or ear or hissex organ or his anus means his child is his enemy.If he took a snake but it didn't bit and he wasn't hurt means he will have some dignity and will overcome the enemy and will achieve his wish.Snake may also mean : 1- hidden enemy 2- life 3- health 4- kingdom 5- lordship 6- a woman 7- a wish 8- a son 9- a flood.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

sdcross778 Guest

I absolutely hate snakes...ugh, i live in the country and one time we were all huddled around a tiny pretty red baby snake with diamonds on its back and my two yr old went to grab it and i pulled him back because i didnt know what kind it was..thank god, it was a diamond back and very poisonous. anytime i dream of snakes, its usually a indication of danger. it doesnt mean she is in danger, but when danger(depending on what she considers dangerous) arises she might feel slighted or snuffed by it. as if somebody got a cheap shot or sneak attack. cant say for sure, thats the only think i could think of.

Sabuj Dutta Guest

Default Please help me to find out the meaning of my dream.

Last night i saw a dream where i entered in a room where 2 snakes attacked me and bit me in my arms. After that i saw, someone gave me anti-dot and told this will cure but will have side effects. i counted the number of times snakes bit me. it was 12... most were them in my right arm.

Please help.
    Thanks
    Sabuj Dutta

Hi,
    two enemies apparently friend will cause your brothers a money loss or hurts.

Take care and good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.